Passport Office Bhopal

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Bhopal Complaints & Reviews

Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
My daughter has applied for passport and visit passport seva kendra, bhopal on 20.02.2015.
As per passport application,...
Z
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dear Sir/Madam, Good evening : Today I went passport office Bhopal BD mall Your watch man told first get new appointment...

Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
I applied in TATKAL, and submitted all documents including annexure-f at bhopal office. But from past 10 days its status is still "Under Verification at Bhopal Passport Office". I contacted bhopal office, they said it should be in printing status because they have received confirmation of annexure-f. but when I called them 2 days later, they said that they have not received the confirmation of annexure-f from the concerned authority. But the concerned authority says they have sent it long back. Now I am stuck in between. Passport office refused to send the confirmation letter again to the concerned authority. Please advice what should I do, I am not even sure if annexure-f confirmation reached passport office or if they misplaced it. Contact : [protected] Name : Nishant Mahajan email : [protected]@gmail.com File No. : BP[protected]

[Feb 02, 2015] Passport Office Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
    Dear Passport Department, Hello I m Alok Ahuja From Gwalior. My File No. is BP08Z[protected]. My Police Verification is...

G
    Damoh, Madhya Pradesh
    i have applied online form 26/09/2013. all documents and requirements has been completed.but not yet issue from passport office. file no.bp[protected], d.o.b .01/03/1986. apply normal. my contact no [protected] email: [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 28, 2014] Passport Office Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gurgaon, Haryana
      I m applied for passport in 2011 but lost by file number & due to this I m Unable to track the status of passport, my police verification was also had been done but due to lost the file number I m unable the check the same, I request you kindly please provide me the File Number required details mentioned below: Name Rohit Sharma father: Late Shri Surendra Sharma Mother Late Smt Praveen Sharma Add. Hno. 1073 Near Howbagh Railway Station Gorakhpur Jabalpur M.P. 482001 DOB 7-Sep-1989
      FILE NUMBER MISSING

[Dec 27, 2014] Passport Office Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
        Durg, Chhattisgarh
        all my document are summit ed in the passport office but in my 10th mark sheet the date of birth was not corrected but now i have made the correction in the mark sheet from mp board office bhopal so tommorow i will visit passport office for completion my file process. cont no :[protected] token no :N 204 my file no is :BP[protected]

[Nov 24, 2014] Passport Office Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pune, Maharashtra
          Hello This is Ambli Nair from Jabalpur, I have submitted my passport application on 8th July 2014 for my 2 months old son. Bhopal Passport officer have informed us that it will be dispatched in 8 to 10 days time. But till date I have not received the same. I have tried calling Bhopal Passport Office but no one respond to the calls there. It just keeps on ringing. I have send lot many mails to rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in, But they don't even bother to acknowledge the same. I have even launched complaint in the grievences sections with continuous reminders. But no acknowledgment / reply from them. I only get a complaint ID I don't understand what kind of service are they providing to the citizens. Is this what they are paid for. They should atleast reply to the mails and inform the status. File Number: BP[protected] Name : Akshaj Menon I found this site in google and with lot of Hope I am submiting my complaint here. Hope something will be done from here. Regards Ambli Nair
          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 8, 2015
          They have send the passport. Thanks for the support.Thanks for the support. They have send the passport. Thanks for the support.Thanks for the support.

[Aug 07, 2014] Passport Office Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Y
            Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh
            My name isYOGESH NARULA My file number is BP10Z[protected] dated 19/05/2014 and police verification was over by 10th MAY2014. I have been instructed that I will be receiving the Passport within 15 days after police verification but till today I have not received the same. The tracking field of passport seva keep on saying that "Passport application has been granted and Police Verification Report has been submitted. You would receive an e-mail/sms once the passport is dispatched.". Its already a month passed and I do not know the reason for it. Can somebody let me know the reason for delay. Regards/ YOGESH NARULA

[Aug 01, 2014] Passport Office Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              Hi, I have submitted fresh application for my 5 months old daughter (minor) on 26th May 2014 under the Tatkal scheme and have provided all the necessary documents as requested. Subsequent to that I received following mail from the passport admin on 27th May 2014 (This is to inform you that following Police Verification Request(s) have been initiated on Post-Verification basis for your Passport Application (Fresh Passport Issuance under Tatkaal scheme) with File Number BP[protected]. I have even completed the police verification part. From then onward the status of my passport has remained the same (Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office) and I am still to receive the passport. It’s over 20 days and I do not see any progress being made on my application. It is getting difficult for me to visit the passport office again and again along with a small child as I am based out of Jabalpur and my spouse is abroad. I would request you to look into the issue and expedite my case as under Tatkal service the passport should have been dispatched within a reasonable time frame of 3-4 days. Regards Shilpi

[Jun 18, 2014] Passport Office Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raipur, Chhattisgarh
                Dear Sir, My Name is Richa Goyal D/o Mr. Mohan Lal Goyal I Applied for passport online on September 2013 and got the appointment...

Gurgaon, Haryana
                I have applied for passport on 16 August 2013 almost 110 days ago but my application status is pending for physical police verification.I have already visited number of time to my respective thana but they are saying they have not received my file yet for verification and they can not do any thing. So I have visited on 1 Nov 2013 to passport office Bhopal and told complete story, after that they replied they can not do anything, I have to visit PHQ, I went there on same day (1 Nov 2013) and asked for my file status, PHQ passport desk person had generated a request number for me and said he will send my file again to my respective thana. After this complete process have already visited 4 times to my respective thana and same reply I have got that the have not received my file yet. I do not now to whom i have to contact and what i need to do. please advise me. Thanks Akram Khan +91 [protected]
                Passport Delay Issue
                Subject: BP08Z[protected]dispatch no.-P/162) and BP08Z[protected] (dispatch no.-P/119)

Respected joint secretary(CPV)
                On the date of 28/06/2013, I sumedha khedkar D/O Sudhakar khedkar had submitted a passport application in Bhopal passport office file reference no. is BP08Z[protected] and my aunt Varsha kapoor w/o Shashi kapoor had submitted a passport application in bhopal passport office, her reference no. is BP08Z[protected] on 05/06/2013 through Gwalior Passport Cell.
                But when I checked the our passport status it says that pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under S.P.Office.
                I confirmed our dispatching details from police station then we found that our P.P.form was sent to bhopal on 24/03/2013 and 24/05/2013 respectively.
                This is too late for our passport, its almost 7 months for the passport.

Please its a humble request to you to do something in our passport making progress. We both want to go urgent . I shall be thankful to you for this.

sumedha khedkar D/O Sudhakar khedkar (BP08Z[protected])
                and
                Varsha kapoor w/o Shashi kapoor ( BP08Z[protected])

Mysore, Karnataka
                  Hello sir, my name is priyesh soni, my passport file no.- BP[protected] applying date is- 24/12/2012 TOKAN-N155 many...

J
                  Dhanbad, Jharkhand
                  myself Jugal kishore Raghuwanshi, applied for passport for myself, my wife and child Aditya on 07.02.2013 and file dispatch no. 2056 /2057 /2058 dispatch from Indore SP office to Bhopal passport office on 23.03.2013 but still we did't get the passport. Even though i have checked the online status of passport on the site but showed some error in file no.
                  The details of file no. is as under : Mode : Normal
                  Jugal kishore Raghuwanshi - BPL Z[protected] , Date of birth - 12/06/1976
                  Karuna Raghuwanshi - BPL Z[protected], Date of Birth - 01/03/1976
                  Aditya Raghuwanshi -BPL Z[protected], Date of birth -16/05/2005

This is pending from long back and no one pick up the phone as per contact no. mentioned on the site. I have lost the great opportunity due to this passport non-availability while i have applied timely.
                  plz. do needful immediately.

jugal Raghuwanshi
                  Mob. [protected]
                  mail id ; [protected]@yahoo.com

Passport Issue — passport not issued

my name is ghanshyam ,my file no of passport is A099845,year 2006,i can not get my passport from passport office ,lucknow,pls take action regarding this .
                  regards
                  Ghanshyam yadav.

Passport Issue — grave delay in issuing

applioed for Tatkal passport on 02/07/08
                  file No:A 047738
                  in the name of savithri devi
                  ticket No:[protected] / c dt.8/7(cash was remitted)

Passport Office Bhopal — NOT ISSUING PASSPORT

I HAVE SUBMITTED PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 16.02.2010.FILE N. IS BPL Z 225653 10
                  AFTER A LONG PERIOD I COULDNT GET NEW PASSPORT.

passport — not issue

dear sir,i applied for the fress passport in bhikha ji kama palace,file no is A-023775.delhi,it has passes45 days when i checked the status.it shows the negative verification from the verification department.i deposite the Rs.1000 for the fresh passport fees and Rs.500 gave to the police officer who came to my home for the verification now it showed negative verification.
                  pls tell me sir what i do...

Ram Shanker
                  cell no. [protected]
                  EMail:[protected]@hotmail.com

passport officer — passport not issued

This is for your kind notice that on 17/08/2011 I had applied passport for my mother Mrs.Tasleem .Till now I haven't received that. As per the website which gives us update about the status of our application,they have mentioned to deposit
                  10th and 12th certificate as DOB proof.
                  My mother is illiterate so I have submitted affidavit duly signed by area SDM.
                  this is my complaint i did not get my mother passport after one year

Salim ahmed

Hello Sir/Ma'am, My Passport File No.- BP[protected]Complaint-I've already filled grievance at passport portal Reference No ([protected]) dated 26 March 14 but its still pending.
                  I've also filled grievance couple of times at PGPortal (Portal for Public Grievance) Refernce NoMEAPD/E/2014/02332 and MEAPD/E/2014/02634Case History-I've
                  applied for passport on 1st july 2013. and my police verification had
                  done on 5th octomber 2013. but still i didnt got passport. Actually my
                  hometown and present address is Datia, Madhya pradesh, and i did my B.E.
                  from Sagar, Madhya pradesh in[protected]. So that in police
                  documents(Recieving person is who, who said that some sir is not in
                  office so i cant accept your document only they will approve and take
                  this documents). now every time when i goes personally only then online
                  status of my application got changed and then its not changed for weeks
                  untill unless i didnt go to RPO again. The main problem is i'd done B.E.
                  from sagar(m.p) in 2007-10 and my hometown is datia and after and
                  before my B.E. i've reside in my hometown. now you ask me my residing
                  address of last one year but police verification report is crystal clear
                  just in the last section they give a note "sagar se jaanch karana uchit
                  hoga".And if they want verification from Sagar why not they do
                  necessary action to verify from Sagar.
                  Please help me to keep out of this circumstances.
                  Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I've
                  applied for passport on 1st july 2013. and my police verification had
                  done on 5th octomber 2013. but still i didnt got passport. Actually my
                  hometown and present address is Datia, Madhya pradesh, and i did my B.E.
                  from Sagar, Madhya pradesh in[protected]. So that in police
                  documents(Recieving person is who, who said that some sir is not in
                  office so i cant accept your document only they will approve and take
                  this documents). now every time when i goes personally only then online
                  status of my application got changed and then its not changed for weeks
                  untill unless i didnt go to RPO again. The main problem is i'd done B.E.
                  from sagar(m.p) in 2007-10 and my hometown is datia and after and
                  before my B.E. i've reside in my hometown. now you ask me my residing
                  address of last one year but police verification report is crystal clear
                  just in the last section they give a note "sagar se jaanch karana uchit
                  hoga".And if they want verification from Sagar why not they do
                  necessary action to verify from Sagar.
                  Please you take necessary action and help me to keep out of this circumstances.

Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh
                    I have applied the passport in Tatkal Quota, as I need to visit my sister who is undergoing Cancer treatement, She is in need...

Jan 20, 2019
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra

My wife has applied for passport (at Indore) on 20th Sept’12 (Deposit slip copy enclosed) and in Nov’12 police verification also happened. I am sorry to say that till today the passport is not issued.

Application submission to till today – Total Days 200 Days
                    Wish the time taken so far is more than enough to issue passport or at least a gentle reply of confirmation. The silence at your end is creating embarrassment. Please take immediate action.

File No - BP01Z[protected]
                    Name – Neelam Sharma
                    DOB – 16TH Dec 1963

I wrote it so many times trough email, but I am sorry to say that I did not got any response. If required I will forward entire communication in this regards. Note all known measures (listed below) adopted by me, to find out the application status status also turned as waste because of no reply.

# Mails sent to 'rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in' and to 'grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in' not replied. Mils sent on 23-Jan-13, 29-Jan-13, 06-Feb-13, 1-Mar-13, 5-Mar-13, 18-Mar-13, 21-Mar-13, 25-Mar-13, 4th Apr and 16th Apr

# Contacted over Phone Numbers [protected] and but all the time both are no reply

# Visited personally to Passport office Bhopal on 30th Jan’13 for enquiry and it was informed that all documents have been received and it will take another 15 -20 days.

# Since long your site http://www.passportindia.gov.in/ is also not working. Continues massage is appearing as "The Online portal is currently facing some technical problem. Please try after some time"

# Time when website was functioning it was giving erratic and confusing massages. Note that earlier date of application receipt 5th Dec 2012 also changed to 5th March 2013 Refer enclosed screen shots

The timeline for issuing the passport in 45 days is already overshot and still we are not in a position to know exact status. Hope we will get a favorable response from your end.

Request to look into it and intimate me that by when we will be getting passport.
                    Non issue of Passport from Bhopal
                    Non issue of Passport from Bhopal

passport bhopal office — issue of passport

The pssport officer, bhopal sir,

for the above subject ihave submitted all quaries and i still withot passport till date. file no. Z53073

Passport office-Bhopal — Non Issue of passport

I have applied for passport for my daughter aged 7 years.The details are as :-
                    Name:- SMITI AYACHIT
                    Date of Birth:- 25/11/2001
                    File No:- C 003518
                    Office:- Bhopal(MP)
                    Date of application 25th Sep'08

Still I have not got any reply nor anybody from Police station came to verify the address etc
                    Kind request to help me in this matter
                    Pankaj

...... — not issue of passport

sir,i bablu kumar applied for on 13th may 2009 and still now my passport has not been despatched.all process are cleared.then what is the problem i don't know.the last date ofsubmissionof the passport in my institute passed out.this is very important for my carrier.so please realease my passport as soon as possible.i will thankfull forever.
                    I too have applied for passport in Oct.-2009. But till date I haven't received the
                    passport inspite of all legal formalities done in next 01 month i.e Nov. - 2009, Still the matter is pending for reasons not known. Nor any inquiry from passport office lucknow. U.P. DID COME TO MY KNOWLEDGE IF THAT WAS THE CASE. My file Number is LKOZ760067 / 2009. I have Checked the status Online, as well as called Lucknow Passport Office no. of times till date, but all in vain and ultimately of no use to self.
                    I have mailed to passport office but I did not get any response.
                    I Might need the PassPort in next few Months, Hence I request for the Assistance in getting the PassPort or else What should I need to do to get a fresh Passport. KINDLY HELP ME IN ASSISTING AS TO WHAT SHOULD BE MY ACTION? PLEASE INFORM ME THROUGH E-MAIL : [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@yahoo.in. Thaking You in Anticipation,
                    VINOD SINGH

S
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      My son Ch. ANTRIKSH SRIVASTAV had applied for passport nearly eight months back .His police verification was done...

Raipur, Chhattisgarh
                      Respected Sir / Madam

I have an issue regarding the name of my husband in my passport. The name written is wrong.
                      His name is Anil Kumar Tare which is misspelled as Anil Dhulekar.

My file no. BPLZ29493612 and passport no K5922209.

The correct name is "Anil Kumar Tare"

Please look in to the matter and do the need full as soon as possible.

Passport — spelling correction

Respected Sir / Madam

His name is Anil Tare which is misspeled as Anil Dhulekar.

My file no. BPLZ29493612 and passport no K5922209.

The correct name is "Anil Tare"

Please look in to the matter and do the need full as soon as posible.

Passport Complaint — spelling correction in name

His name is Anil Kumar Tare which is misspeled as Anil Dhulekar.

My file no. BPLZ29493612 and passport no K5922209.

The correct name is "Anil Kumar Tare"

Please look in to the matter and do the need full as soon as posible.

Indore(M.P.) 452001

I have applied for passport on 11th dec 2012. Since dec 15th it is showing the status as pending for physical police verification...

Durg, Chhattisgarh
                        I have applied for passport 6-7 months ago with all legal required documents
                        but didn't get my passport up till now nor i got a valid reason from passport authorities regarding the delay.

my passport number is 'BPLZ33931712'
                        I am a student and very badly in the need of passport

please help me out of it.

thanks in advance

passport office of bhopal — delay in renewal of passport

sir, madam i am kindly to inform that my file no z[protected] was given for renewal on[protected] with all the doucement but yet i have not received my passport i have wrote letter even e-mail i have also send e-mail to head office to delhi but i am not any reson that why there is delay in my passport why I am an common person i have no aproch, i am not any celbrite why the common person has to face problem why i am not getting any result sir let me know . my add NARENDRA LALWANI C-98 SECTOR 1 DEVENDRA NAGAR RAIPUR CHATTISGRAH MOBILE NO [protected] SIR I AM WAITING 4 YOUR REPLY THANKS