Passport Office Pune — Police Verification Delay

Dharmendra Kumar Pandey

This carries reference to the passport application of my wife (File No: P021565). This application was filed on June 03, 2008 at the passport Office. Yesterday I checked with the police station of my area (Chinchwad Gaon) and learnt that all the applications till June 04, 2008 had arrived there for verification. However my wife’s application was not there in the list. He said that there were chances that the application could have been misplaced.

In this regard, could you let me know the exact police station where the application has gone so that I could contact them for verification.

Thanks & Regards
Dharmendra

Comments

First time my wife not at home when the officer came for verification,
But now her verification is already done 2-3 weeks back, we also went to the shastri nagar police station and form is signed by the officer.
This online status still says that my wife was not available for verification.
Can you please look into this.

File : PNE-P[protected]
Name : Anuja Ranjan
DOB :[protected]

This is reference to the file no: p015642.(PUNE). I have applied for passport 1month ago. I havent recieved any polica verification also till now.Its already 1month. So plz tell me when will i complete the police verification
I Mr. Nitin Suhas Chakranarayan file no PNEZ16045209, group Z has just cleared police inquiry on[protected]. I had applied for passport 1month ago. So please consider my case & not to close the file. Matter is in process.

Nitin Suhas Chakranarayan
i had applied for passport on 25-06-09.yesterday officers came to my home at delhi for verification but i have been in pune for last 20 days..so my police verification in pending..now what should i do as i will be in pune for next 1 year..??pls consider my case and reply..
I had applied for passport, file no PNEZ-642802, application date 11/11/2008 also cleared verification from police station after application . So please consider my case, till today I have not received my passport please revert back to my queery.

Vinod Annasaheb Lohakane
I have completed my passport verification at bhosari police station on 27/11/2009 and the conserned police officer send this report to passport branch at SP office pune on 1/12/2009 but till they not send this report to mumbai office becos of that they not granting me passport. my file no is THN-Z140738
So sir can u inform me what is the problem about my verification report? why they till not sending it?

chetan patil;
Myself Vikram Jadhav My Passport File No is :- D001431 Submitted By 4-Feb-2010 And My Police Verifecation Is Complete in My Distric and submitted in pune date is[protected] . My jawak No Is :- 1244 Date is[protected] my personal file no is :- 1193/2000 . I want my Urgent Passport my appoyment letter expired date is[protected] so please help me .

Myself Dhairyasheel Kute My passport file No: PNE-P[protected], submitted on 19th October'10 the Police Verification for the same was done in Nov'10, not able to understand where is the problem as the Polise incharge is just giving false commitments by saying sending the form today, but checked online the form is not sent, would request your intervention for the same

Dhairyasheel Kute