[Resolved]  PNB — Complaint About Rani Bagh Branch Manager

Respected Sir,
I am Jitesh Dembla & my Account No . [protected] Sir without giving any information they Blocked my Account and in between i have paid the payment to someone by Cheque and the cheque was dis honed. That person is ready to file suite against me in a respective court. And it was happened because of Rani Bagh Branch. Sir the main problem is that I am getting Pension from Haryana Government PPO No . 20627/F-HR Legally it should have to come till 25yrs of age & my DOB is[protected] but it come till Sept09 by mistake of your Rani Bagh branch Officer's. I don't Know anything about this rule & now they blocked my Account for recovery without any information. Sir please do something till tomorrow or I have File a case against the Punjab National Bank in Consumer court.

Yours truly
Jitesh Dembla

(M) [protected]

Comments

SIR,

Rani bagh branch of punjab national bank do not making my credit card inspite of having all proofs regarding this. They told me that you should have minimum 4 lakhs ruppes in your account to have your own credit card, but this type of rule is not given by customer care of credit card branch and also they told me that this is not any rule which a customer should have. I have important online work to do in which credit card is very neccesary. Please sir help me or give me complaint number to call and request there or please suggest me what to do..

VIVEK