Viveks India

Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Viveks India Complaints & Reviews

Sales person Tamil Selvan/ cell [protected], [protected] and service person Rajesh/[protected] terminate this person

I want to speak with C.E.O or M.D
Aug 22, 2021

Anna Nagar Vivek & co is very worst

already used W.M with Dent they are selling.
Viveks India Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2021
Thank you for contacting Viveks - Customer support on the concern raised. We regret for the inconvenience caused.
We are looking into the concern highlighted and will revert shortly with the
updates.

I'm H. Krishnamoorthy, it has been 3 months since I bought the Samsung UHD/4K PANEL 50 at viveks in luz, mylapore. from today afternoon there is a problem in display. So kindly come and fix the problem. Thank you.
    Jul 23, 2021

Hiii vivek,
      iam using my idea sim since from 4-5 years,
      now suddenly my sim not showing network and saying that emergency calls only, I was tried many things like restarting my phone and tried in different sim slots, but it remains same, the id proof i used for this sim was my neighbours one, i took a longback almost 5years ago, now they are not in touch with me, not even don't know where they were now,
      so, if the solution is replacement of sim, service providers will ask the actual id proof of sim owner, i don't have that id proof.
      is there any option to get my sim ?
      please do helpfull
      Jul 12, 2021

Thanks for writing to Viveks.

We dont deal with sim replacement at our concern.

Pls contact service provided for better solution.

Thanks and regards
      Shanthi K S

I had purchased o general AC from your t nagar store in
        Sep 2020

It is not even one year but I’m
        Facing frequent problems
        There was water leakage from
        The AC suddenly In May 2021 and the technician came n cut the drain
        Pipe
        Now again I’m facing same problem

The water has leaked on the mattresses and the entire matress is soaked in water and the water has also dropped on my laptop

Why should I face all this when I bought a new AC that too in less than a year
        We have bought 6 o general AC from your store in same month
        I need a detailed reason on why there is leakage in the AC

And this is repeatedly happening

Tharvej
        Jun 20, 2021

Regret the inconvenience caused.

Pls share your mobile number given during billing of product to do the needful on this.

We are here to assist you further,

Customer care Manager

I have decided to purchase dishwasher online, noticed some advertising in online about vivek online sale, bought and done...
          I am premkumar from trichy . i purchased one (symphony window cooler 45ltrs jumbo 45db white colour). i also raise complaint...

Sony LED 43 inch TV is not working from the second day of purchasing. No response from Viveks and Sony.
          Apr 09, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to raise a complain against puraswalkam Viveks for not delivering the Panasonic AC which was ordered 15 days before. Persons in the showroom are not responding properly and giving false statement daily that the product will be here and there.

Fraud, cheating case should be raised against this showroom. Very worst .kindly take this compline as priority and do the needful

Apr 08, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Samsung ac in viveks selaiyur branch on April 1 2021. The delivery of the ac was done only on 3rd april and the installation of the ac is still pending.
              The delay is not acceptable.
              This might as well be the last purchase we made in viveks.
              Apr 04, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have confirmed model WU18WKYX Panasonic 1.5 ton 4s in showroom however the wrong model has been delivered and installed....

We have purchased preethi coffee maker in west Mogappair branch on January 2021. Here are my points where i am completely not satisfied in thus paeticular branch,
                1. I preferred black color but they didn't have the ready sealed stock to provide, so they took 2-3 days for delivery.
                2. After started to use the very first day itself i faced water leakage peoblem, so again makes me to visit their showroom for replacement.
                3. For replacement they didn't have the black color stock which i prefer, so without any option i took white color which is even not a sealed one.
                4. The incharge lady over there is very lazy to answer the queries. No proper service provided. Very lethargic.
                5. Personally not satisfied with tgeir service.
                Feb 01, 2021

Dear sir/ Madam
                  The undersigned given the order of Smart TV make Haier Ultra HD 4k on 30.12.2020. At your saliyur branch. The TV should suppose to be delivered on 15.01.2021.
                  But not yet delivered.when asking the sale person on 14.01.2021he was telling it will take another 10 more day and assured the delivery on 24.01.2021.But not delivery happened.Again the sale person called me on 28.01.2021 and told me that the delivery will take another 10-15 days.so i immediately went to show room and asked to refund the money.But they denied to give the money back and they convinced me telling that tomorrow 29.01.2021 evening they will delivery without fail.

I humbly request you to check and ensure the delivery the Smart TV without fail
                  D.Hemkumar
                  Jan 28, 2021

Not working
                    Jan 20, 2021

Thanks for writing to Viveks.

Pls share your mobile number to assist you further.

For service registration for Daikin AC, pls give missed call to [protected] from your watsapp number or log into www.homeserveindia.com or download homeserve app in your mobile from playstore.

Our service team (home serve team) will contact you soon on this if you register with above steps.

We are here to assist you further.

[protected]@viveks.com

I gave my samsung microwave convection oven for repair..they kept it for two months and when they finally brought it the turntable was not working properly..they took it back again and repaired and brought it..the next day when I used convection preheat mode it started smoking badly and lights started flickering and if I hadn't switched it off in right time it would have caught fire endangering our lives and property..very incompetent and irresponsible service..and I ve been trying to call.. nobody picks up the phone
                      Jan 04, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I recommend you not to buy from Viveks again. Disgusting sales and service.

Thanks for writing to Viveks.

I truly apologize for what has happened to you.

Pls call our toll free number[protected] for any assistance in future so that to serve you in better way.

pls share your mobile number to call and get clarification.

We are here to assist you always.
                      Dear Madam,

I truly apologize for what has happened to you.

Regret the inconvenience caused.

Pls share your mobile number and at which branch you purchase the product and to which service center you contacted, to do the needful to you.

We are here to always assist you better.

[protected]@viveks.com

Store: Viveks, Selaiyur branch.
                        Order No.: SOJ[protected] dated 2nd Jan 2021
                        Product: Whirlpool fully automatic washing maching

I am facing the worst time in my life trying to buy a product from you. I don't know where to escalate this issue.

It has been almost 3 days since I have ordered the washing machine for which I have paid Rs.16, 500 on 31st December 2020
                        and still I have neither received the bill nor the product from Viveks Selaiyur.

Please refund my money.

I regret buying the product from this store.
                        Jan 03, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        No reply yet from customer support. I am thinking of taking this issue to social media, twitter and facebook page.

Regret the inconvenience caused.

The product has been delivered yesterday.

We are here to assist you better.

We truly apologize for what has happened to you.

Regret the inconvenience caused.

Pls share your mobile number and at which branch you purchased the product to do the needful on this.

We are here to assist you further.

[protected]@viveks.com

I ordered whirpool fridge on November 27th in selaiyur viveks and the delivery is set for 10th dec due to emergency I went...
                          I purchased Samsung refrigerator on 5th Jan 2020 at Jainsons showroom @ Hosur Tamilnadu.

Within 8 months I...
                          We have purchased whirlpool 340l refrigerator at viveks showroom, purasawalkam branch on 22nd july 2020. Product delivered...

The toploading lg washing machine purchased on 17 may2019 stopped working from 13 th july 2020 with error as le. Rnp[protected] not resolved so far. Accord priority senior citizens put into hardships
                          Jul 22, 2020

Jul 22, 2020
                          Viveks India Customer Care's response
                          Dear sir/Madam,
                          We understand your concerns and we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We request you to please email us your contact number and bill number at [protected]@viveks.com and we would have the same looked into at the earliest. or call us by[protected] to provide detail.
                          We seek your support and cooperation and we assure we'll have the same resolved to your satisfaction at the earliest.
                          Yet again, we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused

J.Shahul Hameed
                          Manager- Customer care.

Hi Sir/ Madam

I bought Bluestar Ac and V-Guard Stabilizer one month ago in Viveks Purasawalkkam . Now when...