Viveks India Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jan 1, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Viveks India

Having problems with Viveks India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Viveks India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Viveks India

Viveks India Website

Viveks India Head Office Address

150, (New 68), 2nd Floor, Luz Church Road, Mylapore
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Viveks India Phone Numbers

Viveks India reviews & complaints(274)

Ordered a washing machine heir top load on 31.12.2021 frm VIVEKS PERUNGUDI OMR.requested for delivery after 5pm since all...

I transferred my money through upi and money was not transferred the merchant was MobiKwik can you please help me out about my money
Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased LG AC in VIVEKS PORUR CHENNAI, week before, but still not delivered, since at the time of purchase, sales person gave false promise that they can deliver it to the new address which IAM suppose to shift, due to which I have purchased thru bajaj finance the address was at old address, since no address proof for new house ., when the time of delivery Manager from viveks called me to give Rs 300 to the driver to deliver it to the new address, which I have already paid earlier as delivery charge while purchasing, I refused to pay, then they took it back and no reply, this is pathetic, still I didn't receive the AC
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for contacting Vivek's. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We really did not want you to have such an experience with us.

We would like to inform you that concern raised has been addressed & product got delivered.

Your feedback is most valuable to us. Please call our helpdesk:[protected] or write in to [protected]@viveks.com

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

I bought voltas ac from Viveks pursawalakam. Ac delivery got delayed by 4 days and still for installation. No one has called..when...

Viveks — Poor service & delay in product delivery

I have purchased Samsung Semi Automatic Washing Machine ( 7.5KG ) 3200 HB BLUE on 4th November 2021 in VIVEKS T.NAGAR Branch,...

Viveks India — Fake promises of gift while purchasing durables.

I visited Viveks Showroom, Selaiyur on 09.08.21 to buy a Refrigerator. I was given offer of Rs.1000 discount & a cooker of...

Sales person Tamil Selvan/ cell [protected], [protected] and service person Rajesh/[protected] terminate this person

I want to speak with C.E.O or M.D
      Anna Nagar Vivek & co is very worst

already used W.M with Dent they are selling.
      Viveks India Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2021
      Thank you for contacting Viveks - Customer support on the concern raised. We regret for the inconvenience caused.
      We are looking into the concern highlighted and will revert shortly with the
      updates.
      Viveks India Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2021
      Thank you for contacting Viveks - We regret for the inconvenience caused.

As per request product has been delivered.

Your feedback is most valuable to us. Please call our helpdesk:- 044-42131616 or write in to [email protected]

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

I'm H. Krishnamoorthy, it has been 3 months since I bought the Samsung UHD/4K PANEL 50 at viveks in luz, mylapore. from today afternoon there is a problem in display. So kindly come and fix the problem. Thank you.

Hiii vivek,
          iam using my idea sim since from 4-5 years,
          now suddenly my sim not showing network and saying that emergency calls only, I was tried many things like restarting my phone and tried in different sim slots, but it remains same, the id proof i used for this sim was my neighbours one, i took a longback almost 5years ago, now they are not in touch with me, not even don't know where they were now,
          so, if the solution is replacement of sim, service providers will ask the actual id proof of sim owner, i don't have that id proof.
          is there any option to get my sim ?
          please do helpfull

Thanks for writing to Viveks.

We dont deal with sim replacement at our concern.

Pls contact service provided for better solution.

Thanks and regards
          Shanthi K S

I had purchased o general AC from your t nagar store in
            Sep 2020

It is not even one year but I’m
            Facing frequent problems
            There was water leakage from
            The AC suddenly In May 2021 and the technician came n cut the drain
            Pipe
            Now again I’m facing same problem

The water has leaked on the mattresses and the entire matress is soaked in water and the water has also dropped on my laptop

Why should I face all this when I bought a new AC that too in less than a year
            We have bought 6 o general AC from your store in same month
            I need a detailed reason on why there is leakage in the AC

And this is repeatedly happening

Tharvej

Thanks for writing to Viveks.

Regret the inconvenience caused.

Pls share your mobile number given during billing of product to do the needful on this.

We are here to assist you further,

Customer care Manager

Viveks India — Bosch dishwasher not delivered more then 15 days

I have decided to purchase dishwasher online, noticed some advertising in online about vivek online sale, bought and done...
              I am premkumar from trichy . i purchased one (symphony window cooler 45ltrs jumbo 45db white colour). i also raise complaint...

Sony LED 43 inch TV is not working from the second day of purchasing. No response from Viveks and Sony.
              Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to raise a complain against puraswalkam Viveks for not delivering the Panasonic AC which was ordered 15 days before. Persons in the showroom are not responding properly and giving false statement daily that the product will be here and there.

Fraud, cheating case should be raised against this showroom. Very worst .kindly take this compline as priority and do the needful

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Samsung ac in viveks selaiyur branch on April 1 2021. The delivery of the ac was done only on 3rd april and the installation of the ac is still pending.
                  The delay is not acceptable.
                  This might as well be the last purchase we made in viveks.
                  Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have confirmed model WU18WKYX Panasonic 1.5 ton 4s in showroom however the wrong model has been delivered and installed....

We have purchased preethi coffee maker in west Mogappair branch on January 2021. Here are my points where i am completely not satisfied in thus paeticular branch,
                    1. I preferred black color but they didn't have the ready sealed stock to provide, so they took 2-3 days for delivery.
                    2. After started to use the very first day itself i faced water leakage peoblem, so again makes me to visit their showroom for replacement.
                    3. For replacement they didn't have the black color stock which i prefer, so without any option i took white color which is even not a sealed one.
                    4. The incharge lady over there is very lazy to answer the queries. No proper service provided. Very lethargic.
                    5. Personally not satisfied with tgeir service.

Dear sir/ Madam
                      The undersigned given the order of Smart TV make Haier Ultra HD 4k on 30.12.2020. At your saliyur branch. The TV should suppose to be delivered on 15.01.2021.
                      But not yet delivered.when asking the sale person on 14.01.2021he was telling it will take another 10 more day and assured the delivery on 24.01.2021.But not delivery happened.Again the sale person called me on 28.01.2021 and told me that the delivery will take another 10-15 days.so i immediately went to show room and asked to refund the money.But they denied to give the money back and they convinced me telling that tomorrow 29.01.2021 evening they will delivery without fail.

I humbly request you to check and ensure the delivery the Smart TV without fail
                      D.Hemkumar

Not working

Thanks for writing to Viveks.

Pls share your mobile number to assist you further.

For service registration for Daikin AC, pls give missed call to [protected] from your watsapp number or log into www.homeserveindia.com or download homeserve app in your mobile from playstore.

Our service team (home serve team) will contact you soon on this if you register with above steps.

We are here to assist you further.

[protected]@viveks.com

I gave my samsung microwave convection oven for repair..they kept it for two months and when they finally brought it the turntable was not working properly..they took it back again and repaired and brought it..the next day when I used convection preheat mode it started smoking badly and lights started flickering and if I hadn't switched it off in right time it would have caught fire endangering our lives and property..very incompetent and irresponsible service..and I ve been trying to call.. nobody picks up the phone
                          Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I recommend you not to buy from Viveks again. Disgusting sales and service.

Thanks for writing to Viveks.

I truly apologize for what has happened to you.

Pls call our toll free number[protected] for any assistance in future so that to serve you in better way.

pls share your mobile number to call and get clarification.

We are here to assist you always.
                          Dear Madam,

I truly apologize for what has happened to you.

Regret the inconvenience caused.

Pls share your mobile number and at which branch you purchase the product and to which service center you contacted, to do the needful to you.

We are here to always assist you better.

[protected]@viveks.com