Viveks India

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Viveks India related photos (28)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Viveks India Photos

Viveks India Complaints & Reviews

Sony LED 43 inch TV is not working from the second day of purchasing. No response from Viveks and Sony.
Apr 09, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to raise a complain against puraswalkam Viveks for not delivering the Panasonic AC which was ordered 15 days before. Persons in the showroom are not responding properly and giving false statement daily that the product will be here and there.

Fraud, cheating case should be raised against this showroom. Very worst .kindly take this compline as priority and do the needful

Apr 08, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Samsung ac in viveks selaiyur branch on April 1 2021. The delivery of the ac was done only on 3rd april and the installation of the ac is still pending.
      The delay is not acceptable.
      This might as well be the last purchase we made in viveks.
      Apr 04, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have confirmed model WU18WKYX Panasonic 1.5 ton 4s in showroom however the wrong model has been delivered and installed....

We have purchased preethi coffee maker in west Mogappair branch on January 2021. Here are my points where i am completely not satisfied in thus paeticular branch,
        1. I preferred black color but they didn't have the ready sealed stock to provide, so they took 2-3 days for delivery.
        2. After started to use the very first day itself i faced water leakage peoblem, so again makes me to visit their showroom for replacement.
        3. For replacement they didn't have the black color stock which i prefer, so without any option i took white color which is even not a sealed one.
        4. The incharge lady over there is very lazy to answer the queries. No proper service provided. Very lethargic.
        5. Personally not satisfied with tgeir service.
        Feb 01, 2021

Dear sir/ Madam
          The undersigned given the order of Smart TV make Haier Ultra HD 4k on 30.12.2020. At your saliyur branch. The TV should suppose to be delivered on 15.01.2021.
          But not yet delivered.when asking the sale person on 14.01.2021he was telling it will take another 10 more day and assured the delivery on 24.01.2021.But not delivery happened.Again the sale person called me on 28.01.2021 and told me that the delivery will take another 10-15 days.so i immediately went to show room and asked to refund the money.But they denied to give the money back and they convinced me telling that tomorrow 29.01.2021 evening they will delivery without fail.

I humbly request you to check and ensure the delivery the Smart TV without fail
          D.Hemkumar
          Jan 28, 2021

Not working
            Jan 20, 2021

Thanks for writing to Viveks.

Pls share your mobile number to assist you further.

For service registration for Daikin AC, pls give missed call to [protected] from your watsapp number or log into www.homeserveindia.com or download homeserve app in your mobile from playstore.

Our service team (home serve team) will contact you soon on this if you register with above steps.

We are here to assist you further.

[protected]@viveks.com

I gave my samsung microwave convection oven for repair..they kept it for two months and when they finally brought it the turntable was not working properly..they took it back again and repaired and brought it..the next day when I used convection preheat mode it started smoking badly and lights started flickering and if I hadn't switched it off in right time it would have caught fire endangering our lives and property..very incompetent and irresponsible service..and I ve been trying to call.. nobody picks up the phone
              Jan 04, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I recommend you not to buy from Viveks again. Disgusting sales and service.

Thanks for writing to Viveks.

I truly apologize for what has happened to you.

Pls call our toll free number[protected] for any assistance in future so that to serve you in better way.

pls share your mobile number to call and get clarification.

We are here to assist you always.
              Dear Madam,

I truly apologize for what has happened to you.

Regret the inconvenience caused.

Pls share your mobile number and at which branch you purchase the product and to which service center you contacted, to do the needful to you.

We are here to always assist you better.

[protected]@viveks.com

Store: Viveks, Selaiyur branch.
                Order No.: SOJ[protected] dated 2nd Jan 2021
                Product: Whirlpool fully automatic washing maching

I am facing the worst time in my life trying to buy a product from you. I don't know where to escalate this issue.

It has been almost 3 days since I have ordered the washing machine for which I have paid Rs.16, 500 on 31st December 2020
                and still I have neither received the bill nor the product from Viveks Selaiyur.

Please refund my money.

I regret buying the product from this store.
                Jan 03, 2021

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                No reply yet from customer support. I am thinking of taking this issue to social media, twitter and facebook page.

Regret the inconvenience caused.

The product has been delivered yesterday.

We are here to assist you better.

We truly apologize for what has happened to you.

Regret the inconvenience caused.

Pls share your mobile number and at which branch you purchased the product to do the needful on this.

We are here to assist you further.

[protected]@viveks.com

I ordered whirpool fridge on November 27th in selaiyur viveks and the delivery is set for 10th dec due to emergency I went...
                  I purchased Samsung refrigerator on 5th Jan 2020 at Jainsons showroom @ Hosur Tamilnadu.

Within 8 months I...
                  We have purchased whirlpool 340l refrigerator at viveks showroom, purasawalkam branch on 22nd july 2020. Product delivered...

The toploading lg washing machine purchased on 17 may2019 stopped working from 13 th july 2020 with error as le. Rnp[protected] not resolved so far. Accord priority senior citizens put into hardships

Dear sir/Madam,
                  We understand your concerns and we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We request you to please email us your contact number and bill number at [protected]@viveks.com and we would have the same looked into at the earliest. or call us by[protected] to provide detail.
                  We seek your support and cooperation and we assure we'll have the same resolved to your satisfaction at the earliest.
                  Yet again, we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused

Manager- Customer care.

Hi Sir/ Madam

I bought Bluestar Ac and V-Guard Stabilizer one month ago in Viveks Purasawalkkam . Now when...

Hey, i have been complaining abt this samsung ac bought from vveks not cooling its been 3 weeks since i had registered the complaints. Again last week i called up. A lady picked up and said you will attend to it immediately. We have elderly ppl at home and this hot sun its important to keep them safe. I do not know why this delay inspite of saying /requesting to take it as emergency.

I should have asked for the ladies names from viveks who pick the calls i guess

Dear sir/Madam,

Greetings from Viveks !!!

Please accept our sincerest apology for the delay in attending your service complaint.

We assure you we will inform our Home serve service centre to take care of the issue immediately. In the mean time can you please send your bill number and contact number.

Based on that we can pull the data of yours and will arrange for tech immediately to solve the issue, .

Manager- Customer care
                    Office:[protected]
                    Viveks India Customer Care's response
                    We understand your concerns and we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We request you to please email us your contact number and bill number at [protected]@viveks.com and we would have the same looked into at the earliest. We seek your support and cooperation.
                    we assure we'll have the same resolved to your satisfaction at the earliest. Yet again, we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused

Manager- Customer care.

I bought a tv at nanganallur showroom on 07 june 2020. However sales executive mis sel the product about the feature. Now i want to replace the tv. They are not able to reply me..
                      Jun 10, 2020

Viveks India Customer Care's response

Issue has been discussed with you by our Branch Manager Mr.Maruthi Ram and as per your request the product has been replaced. You have confirmed the same through mail . Bill copy also sent to you with zero balance, . hence complaint is closed.

Please do visit again to our branches, . we are at your service always.

regards,

Manager- Customer care

I bought ac carrier model through viveks on dec 25 2019 by paying ready cash, since may 2020 ac display always shows e1 and...

Last saturday 30-may-2020 i bought blue star water purifier with the price paid 11400/-inr and mentioned as free filter worth 849/-inr.
                        Product name: majesto ro ma3wbam01 ma3bsam01

When service engineer arrived to fit the purifier there is no filter provided in the box, i visited the luz store on the same day 4-june, it was mentioned to me that you need to purchase the filter worth 850/-inr which was never said to me at the time of purchase.

I am one of the regular and loyal customer who purchase from viveks for the last 10 yrs and all my home appliances are bought from your shop, but this time i was completely disappointed with the service, appreciate you provide the filter as per the box.
                        (Product name: majesto ro ma3wbam01 ma3bsam01)

R. Sowmia narayanan
                        Jun 04, 2020

Viveks India Customer Care's response

One of our executive Mr.Murali -SHA products of Mylapore branch spoke with you and explained about the phrase free filter. He confirmed you also agreed his explanation and the issue is solved mutually, . Hence complaint is closed.

Ac not working properly...
                          May 29, 2020

Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a regular patron of viveks for the past 30 years.
                            I have purchased haier fridge 270ltrs vide modelhrf 2983 yr...