[Resolved]  Popy Umbrella Mart — this umbrella has been broken down

As we know that the popy umbrella is one the popular product among all other umbrella but this umbrella has been broke down after purchase of 2nd month,
As am a carefully using all of my products and i used this umbrella only few time but despite of this this umbralla of broke down.I paid Rs260 for this umbrella and not getting any kinds of garnty

Comments

umbrella — was broken before a month

I purchace a umbrella on 8/7/10 and within a month it was broken i wen to shopkeeper but he told me that even if the umbrella broke in a day we will not replace it.

The shop is on pune satara road.

Swaroop collection.
survey no 20 balaji nagar,
Nanak nivas
Pune Satara Road.
Pune-411043
phone[protected]
me took it to their shop and they replaced with a new one, and also apologized.it was high std response.i felt like a consumer in UK
Me too bought a POPY NANO for 420 Rs and the second day when it rained heavily i felt like the water falling on my head eventhough i used the umbrella. The umbrella has very sensitive structure so due to heavy rain and wind, it got torn.

I suggest not to buy POPY NANO. Not sure about quality of other products of POPY.
I bought a POPY NANO for Rs. 360 inthe month of may. When I went out in the rain on june 1 with this umbrella water started dripping on my shoulders My cousin too had bought one .She rang up yesterday to say about the same defect.I wonder what the manufacturers have to say about it.
oh..i'm shocked to hear such complaints about Popy Nano being so weak as I just recently have bought one for Rs.430!
but in the ad they show Nano to be strong and compatible!
When I began to open the poppy 4 fold umbrella which is bought this season the cap type handle had broken and it is in a condition o[censored]mbrella with centre stick only. What I want to do with this. I have two option ..Go to consumer court or publish or spread it to society..

Popy Umbrella Mart