Popy Umbrella Mart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 23, 2022

File a complaint to Popy Umbrella Mart

Having problems with Popy Umbrella Mart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Popy Umbrella Mart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Popy Umbrella Mart

Popy Umbrella Mart Website

Popy Umbrella Mart Head Office Address

Post Bag No. 4010. Iron Bridge P.O.
Alappuzha
Alappuzha District
Kerala

Popy Umbrella Mart Phone Numbers

Fax

Complaints recently resolved by Popy Umbrella Mart customer care

Popy Umbrella Mart reviews & complaints(17)

This is to inform you that, as I have recently purchased popy umbrella for around RS.450/- Hardly I have used for 1 week, the string got broken which cannot be repaired in local shops.
Requesting you to either replace the product or do the necessary action.
Hoping for the satisfied reply from popy teams.

I have purchased a Popy Nano Silver Umbrella from Police Society Kottarakara on 20 05 22 and the product used only four to five days maximum. Now I'm not able to open the umbrella and visited the purchased store with the umbrella. They have asked me to produce the bill for replacement and l have submitted the same. Then they have told me that the same will not be replaced and you have to repair the same locally.
    I have been using Popy brand for several years and never faced such issues. Kindly advise for resolving the issue at the earliest.

I have purchased a Umbrella Grand Master the price of Rs 1750 and there is no any warranty or any details/ manual with this product I reached at home and I opened the umbrella then I felt some thing sharped part is touching to my hand and I found the shim they provided to the handle is come out I informed the seller they told me to call customer care I followed the instructions and I send the photos then they sent me the messages that I have...

I have purchased Umbrella Brand Grand Master on 14/5/2022, with the price of Rs 1750/00 bill number PJ 1270, Trissur, after I reach home and I found the ring they provided on handle has come out even there is no any product details or Instructions about the product so I would like to highlight the issues to the public and I am planning to file legal notice to this company.

I purchased a 765 MM Golf Silver Color Automatic POPY Umbrella eight months back from one of the nearest shops in my hometown. Unfortunately, two ribs which are made of fiber/plastic were broken within seven months due to poor quality and there was also difficulty in opening the umbrella. I decided to purchase this umbrella only because of the trust that I have in the quality and durability of your product . But unfortunately I got a disappointing experience from this purchase.Then I approached the shop and other umbrella repair persons for repair, they denied the repair service due to the unavailability of ribs. Moreover, they said that the repairing cost will be 200 to 250 rupees for two ribs, if the ribs are available. I purchased this umbrella for 800 rupees and the repairing cost for two ribs will be 250, In this corona pandemic situation it is too much to afford. So I kindly request you to please do the needful at the earliest for the repair.

Button was not working

CS20 umbrella's button was not working

Hi Team,

Please be informed that I have recently bought a umberlla and its not opening now, as per my understanding the spring inside is not working.

Request your assistance in repairing it, can u please suggest me a genuine repair centre in Trivandrum.

Awaiting your swift response.

Regards and Thanks

Gikku George...

I own a poppy cs20 umbrella
              Now the automatic thing is not functioning
              Where can I get it repaired

I have a 3-fold umbrella of Popy. The plastic handle to hold the umbrella is broken. where do i get it repaired in Coimbatore?

or from where I can source thehandle? hope i can replace it myself?

Ravi

Cloth damaged

I purchased popy umbrella on 24th oct 2019 at ali super bazar, pavangad, puthiyangadi calicut 673001 but used only on today. When i used it and a small wind was happen and then i folded it, its rod was bended and its 2 aluminium wire was broken. And it si not in usable condition. So i kindly request you to replace it and suggest what can i do with it
                    Prajosh. Mk [protected]
                    [protected]@gmail.com

I have purchased a popy nano one month back spending 500 rs, within a week of purchase the spring inside it's terminal pipe came out and that aluminum pipe itself got separated. I have repaired the whole thing for which i had to pay 120 rupees. Now again it has folding issues. The quality of material used is very bad. My loss is 620 rupees in just two weeks.

I have bought 2 purple colored popy cherry umbrellas from a shop in mangalore. After 2 days, when i have used it for the first time in rain i have noticed that it is leaking. Water droplets seeps in through the steel rim parts. When i have reported to the shopkeeper, he told its a kerala company. You should complaint it to the office. They can't do any favour in this matter. First time i had a poor experience from popy dealer. Now what to do with 3 days old umbrella?
                        My name is Naseef from Calicut .My umbrella’s handle is broken accidentally, So I want to repair my umbrella

i am shilju, bought a new popy kids umbrella worth 235 rs, on last June (2015), unfortunately it shows its quality, it broke its head end portion within few days, i inquired it in a shop and even they don't have it for their broken umbrella., why are you producing low quality products? we are not expecting such a product from you ?
                          I have bought a popy umbrella on 7 months ago but now I have found some holes on the clothes of the umbrella

I bought popy nano umberlla about 6 months before, After using it for 3 months the pipe attached to the handle o[censored]mberlla gets seperated. I gave the umberlla to local shop to fix the damage.they said that they cannot fix the damage.Whenever I tried to open my umberlla the pipe which is attatched to the handle gets detached from the body o[censored]mberlla and is unable to use.Please give me a solution to fix my umberlla...

this umbrella has been broken down

As we know that the popy umbrella is one the popular product among all other umbrella but this umbrella has been broke down after purchase of 2nd month,
                              As am a carefully using all of my products and i used this umbrella only few time but despite of this this umbralla of broke down.I paid Rs260 for this umbrella and not getting any kinds of garnty...