Pratibha Group — MyProgress.in

Devender Singh Rawat
Dear Unfortunate Investors,

Pratibha Group, MyProgress, Marketviewonline is a fraund MLM group. They have made fool thousands of investors. The company must be taught a lesson like SpeakAsia and RamSurvey. Please register yourself to http://againstmlm.blogspot.com and leave your comments for appropriate Media Actions that we are planning from Star News.

Together we can ........... to learn them a lesson.

..... Virender (HVIREN76)
Savita (SVIDUP)
Jasbir (JASSI0077)
Pushpinder (NAVYA) & many other unfortunate Pratibha investors from Panchkula, Haryana

[Jul 14, 2014] Pratibha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I HAVE TAKEN 20 IDS IN PRAHIBA GROUP OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS NAME COMPANY CHEATED ME ABOUT 110000, COMPANY IS NOT PAYING ANY PRODUCTS OR MONEY THEY ARE ONLY SENDING SURVEY AS REWARD THEY ARE CREDITING 1 POINTS. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK, MY NAME IS RAVEESH PAI FROM UDUPI DIST. KARNATAKA, TEL NO. [protected]
cheating fellows, they all cheated us
I HAVE TAKEN 38 IDS IN PRAHIBA GROUP OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS NAME COMPANY CHEATED ME ABOUT 209000, COMPANY IS NOT PAYING ANY PRODUCTS OR MONEY THEY ARE ONLY SENDING SURVEY AS REWARD THEY ARE CREDITING 1 POINTS. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK, MY NAME IS DILBAG SINGH PUNJAB AMRITSAR [protected]
pratibha group is a very big fraud company that we all know but what next iam to like desprate to beat pratibha group chairman please call me and on this no [protected] and come along with me to beat this guy madar chod pratibha group ka chairman mujhe mere paise nahi mile to mai nikalwana janta hu if u read this mail whatever ur name chairman ji plss call me and refund my money warna maa behen ek kar dunga i'll give u april time
Its true... Pratibha Group has fooled everyone. I know atleast 15 people who has invested in it. We need the money back. PLEASE STOP THESE FOOLING BUSINESS>>> AND DONTT FORGET THE PERSON BEHIND FRAUD HAS A FAMILY WHO IS CURSED BADLY BY ALL WHO HAS INVESTED IN IT. SO Mr Fraud face the consequences at the cost of your family and beloved.
hi,
i am a victim of pratibha group(my progress.in)i am madhu from hyderabad, i totally have 8id, s (5, 500*8=44, 000), apart from this i have spent lot of money for telephone calls, internet in the process to finding a way to recover my money, but unfortunately i failed..agents of pratibha in hyderabad are not picking up their phone calls, came to know that they are absconding.i don't know their address, i don't know how to recover my amount..please can any one help..plzz reply me in english..
i am in urgent need of money..plzz help
pratibha group, surat and pro on line marketing pvt ltd is a big fraud company cheated millions of people ...in their mlm survey scheme

13th & 14th Floor, P. L. Lokhande Marg, Ghatkopar Mankhurd Link Road, Govandi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400043
    Pratibha Group - MyProgress.in