Jaypee Infratech Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 20, 2022

File a complaint to Jaypee Infratech

Having problems with Jaypee Infratech?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jaypee Infratech customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jaypee Infratech

Jaypee Infratech Website

Jaypee Infratech Head Office Address

Sector-128, Noida 201304

Jaypee Infratech Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Jaypee Infratech reviews & complaints(120)

I travelled to Agra through my Car No DL2CAX 1843 through Agra Lucknow expressway on 19 th August, 2022 & crossed Mathura toll booth around 1040 AM & my wallet was deducted for Rs 155 but in the evening after 0430 PM my wallet was deducted 4 times again i.e 155×4= Rs 620. The extra amount of Rs 620 was deducted from my wallet and uptill now I have not received any refund and also my Tag card was blacklisted for no fault of mine. Please refund...
I’ve been travelling on Yamuna expressway in 15/8/2022.Just for refreshment and toilet I entered a road signed refreshments and toilets.I was made to pay toll on exiting the ramp/road.I had already paid toll through fasttag on the main expressway.I was charged excess for using the side ramp road for refreshments.Please do the needful, I’m attaching the photo of the receipt I got....

Dear Team,

I have 2 Fixed deposit which has been already matured on 31/07/2015 but till date i haven't receive the amount.
This is very bad experience with JP group. I need my money on priority basis as i have an urgency for the same.

If it will not resolve on top priority then i will knock the next door.

Plan Name-JAYPEE INFRATECH LIMITED

FD RECEIPT NO-35842
AMOUNT 500000/-
MATURITY DATE-31/07/2015
Apr 7, 2022
My money is blocked since 7 years and need your help to release my money.
Jaypee Infratech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir we were purchase a plot on jaypee greens sports city east yamuna vihar plot plot no. is PYVB000279 AND THE AREA OF THIS PLOT IS APROX 175.00 SQ MTRS MY CASTUMER ID IS JSEPYVB00279 WE WILL PAID THE ADVANCE AMOUNT 400000 RUPEES ON 01/03/2012 REF NO [protected]
    SECOND INSTALMENT WILL PAID AT 10/10/2012 OF AMOUNT 300000 AFTER THAT THEY WILL CANCELLED THEOF PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT ON 21 MARCH 2013
    THEY WERE NOT REFUND ANY AMOUNT OF THIS 700000 LAKH RUPEES
    Jaypee Infratech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have to face long hours heavy traffic jama at Taj expressway.
      We wasted 3 hours at 3 different tolls on the same road.
      My complaint is why we have 3 tolls at same road and when toll people cannot move traffic smoothly then they have NO right to charge us Toll tax, they are just earning.money and has no Value for people TIME and MONEY.
      What is the role of fastag?
      There is always chaos at toll station and no proper channel or lines to control the chaos.

Please ask Toll company to respect for our time and money.
      And please make it more organised because our Minister says that do not pay any Toll tax if it delayed by more than 3 minutes.
      Jaypee Infratech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jaypee Infratech stafef misbehaved with me on 5th sep 2021 and threatened me to pay toll even after seeing my CBI Identity card
        Jaypee Infratech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Bhupendra hai J Patel has put F D for Rs. 2, 50, 000/- (. Rupees Two Lacs Fifty Thousand Only) on 13/12/2012 for 36 months .
          FD Issued No : 54469
          Maturity date of FD was 12/12/2015

I have already sent original FDR to Regd. Office before due date to avoid delay in payment.

Unfortunately till date I have not received the FDR amount .

On having check the 'List of FD holders who have not submitted their claims' with official site .
          I found my name in the list with Sr.No. 1940, FD No : 54469 with name Bhupendra hai J Patel .

May I request you to do let me know the course of action in the mater .
          Jaypee Infratech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My f.D is maturity on 12/07/2016, & i submit my f.D but my maturity amount is not received.

Fdr no :- 69290
            amount :- 100000 /-
            name :- shrey parikh
            Jaypee Infratech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I alongwith my husband took yamuna expressway for reaching Goverdhan parikrama marg...I informed about my destination point to the staff at jewar toll.. he charged rs. 290 for return journey... I paid the amount.. however at mathura toll when I show the receipt, the staff said you need to pay more and you should take return journey ticket as you will otherwise again need to buy one way return.. he asked me to pay 250 rs more which I paid.. he specifically said their is only one route for return joury so better buy return .. however, on my way back, I came from barsana side and didn't cross mathura toll again... At bajna toll again the staff took 50 rs from me ... On reaching jewar toll I informed about overcharging at mathura toll, the staff said if you have this 190 ticked then why he charged you 250rs.. I feel cheated by thd tioll staff .. please return my money...my car no. Is 6480

Txn no
              [protected] at 8.46 am tc30279
              [protected] at 9.23 am tc 40230
              885838 lane bn 03
              At jewar the staff charged 190 rs not 290 rs

There was a CIRP formed to take care of the debt JP Infratech and pay off FD Holders and Home Owners.

Its been over 8 months, where Mr. Anuj (appointed head of CIRP) and his team have not provided any update on the repayment of money for FD holders. But he has accepted to take over as head for the IMC.

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
                  Yamuna Expressway from Greater Noida to Agra still does not have Fastag acceptance infrastructure. Can you please get the company to put in Fastag readers to avoid inconvenience to users.

Today on January 17, 2021 there are long queues at cash counters of the Expressway.

Manoj Sharma
                  Jaypee Infratech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not yet received any interest or principal amount for my 2 fd's vide fd receipt # 46860 & 46863.
                    Tried calling and sending emails to the sector 128 noida office, didn't get any reply. I need the money for my son's studies.
                    The fd's are in name of ritu gupta for 1l each made on 12/10/2012 to be matured on 11/10/2015.
                    Request immediate intervention of concerned authorities.
                    Jaypee Infratech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to inform you that at last night at 11:30 jaypee infratech staff start threatened and abusing infront of family. I called to toll free number but they continuesly disconnecting the call. Nobody was there to help.

I want strick action against the guy named raju choubey and security guard who theatering to stop all night at highway with my family.

Hi All,

To whomsoever, it may concern.
                        I have been in regular contact with Pranay Gaikwad about some constant issues in the deal, transparency in communication, and coordination from JP Infra. My issues may seem petty, but the way they were dealt with was pretty bad. I have had one of my worst customer service experience from JP Infra.

There was a call arranged by Pranay with his senior, Rahul Pandey,...
                        I am a petrol pump dealer. Today as on 26/03/2020 toll was made free by the Government of India, but my tank lorry was charged for toll while returning from Mathura depot of BPCL. Contact no. [protected].
                        Please make refund as soon as possible. This is a very serious matter and it point towards forcefull extraction of money from us. even though we are representing a government organisation i.e BPCL...
                        FDR No. 39574
                        Rs.120000/-
                        Deposit Date - 29/08/2012
                        Maturity Date- 28/08/2015
                        Name- Ms.Rajshri Soni

We have not received maturity payment of above FDR.
                        Please do the necessary action on urgent basis.

Rajshri Soni
                        Flat No- 1, First Floor Block-B
                        Skand Apartment, Lukarganj
                        Allahabad-211001...
                        fdr. No. 75146, investor code : 0055302 deposited on 22/11/2013 matured on 21/11/2016 amounting rs.300, 000/-. though the fd matured on 21/11/2016 and the certificate duly sent on time. I have not received the principal amount and interest since the date of maturity till date. I have given several reminders to the company but didn't get back the said amount or any interest till date.
                        Please help me get back my money...
                        1. Fdr no.40542 maturity amount rs.2, 68, 657/- dt. Of maturity 29/08/2015
                        2. Fdr no.57266 maturity amount rs.1, 20, 000/- dt. Of maturity 11/01/2016
                        3. Fdr no.40541 maturity amount rs.1, 20, 000/- dt. Of maturity 29/08/2015
                        In the name of mrs. Gandhari agrawal.

We have not received any maturity payment of above fdrs.
                        Please do the necessary action on urgent basis.

Gandhari...
                        1. Fdr no.50510 rs.80, 000/- date of maturity 08/11/2015 in the name of mr. Girish kumar agrawal

2. Fdr no.57198 rs.80, 000/- date of maturity 10/01/2016 in the name of mrs. Geeta agrawal

3. Fdr no.57266 rs.1, 20, 000/- date of maturity 11/01/2016 in the name of mrs. Gandhari agrawal

We have already submitted the original fdrs receipts but we have not yet received the maturity amounts with interest...
                        FDR No 48617 matured on 21 Oct 15 and the Principal amount has still not been paid. Last Interest was received on 4 Dec15.

Letters, Mails elicit NO Reply. Mails for submission of Claim [protected]@bsraffiliates.com & [protected]@linkintime.co.in as advised on JP Infra website are non- existent; Mails have Bounced.

Jaypee Infratech ought to repay the FD Principal amount.

Pratima Gupta...