[Resolved]  Punjab Roadways — telephonic conversation by driver during driving

With reference to the journey performed by me on 28/11/09 from Ambala Cantt to Kurushetra at 2:30 PM by bus of Punjab Roadways with No.CH 01 G 8844 , The driver of the said bus was talking on mobile continously despite my objection.

Comments

Looking For Job

I am a daily passenger form Badarpur to I.S.B.T. and I.S.B.T. to Badarpur. While I travelling in your PUNBUS No. PB 10 CF 7705, Depo. Name Ludhina. This bus go to Ludhina to Ballabgarh (Haryana) on 06.01.2010, I take this bus from Delhi I.S.B.T. and give fare to the conductor but he not give me the ticket not ony I more than 20 passengers from I.S.B.T. Delhi to their destination give fare but conductor not give the ticket to passengers.
On 07.01.2010 morning I catch the same bus route from Ballabgarh to Ludhina and the conductor do same as 06.01.2010 evening. But not only he inlove in dilivery of some box from Delhi to Ludhina. The box diliver boy give Rs. 50/- to the driver and they put this box in tool box. This work they doing on daily basis.

Punjab Roadways Phone
    Punjab Roadways Address
    Jeevean deep bullding, Sector 17, Shopping Plaza, 17C, Sector 17, Chandigarh, Punjab, India - 160017