Qspiders — Fake Placements

Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Paramesh123
Yes, Qspiders is good Training institute but, it wont promises your job.
They will not give proper placements, unless you keep bucket.
Actually course is about complete within 2 months, but they simply extend as they want depending on the no of candidates. Its true that even they have made lot of money and help, but not for all who joins qspiders.
If u r dedicated, determined u need not to go to these kinds institutions.
I hate Q-spiders...

Comments

Its a simply money making institute and in old airport branch """Prakash sir""" simply through biscuits and he never gave a placements and Basavangudi branch """Mr. Girish"" he is like two head snake and always telling lies and giving fake job assurance and don't be leave this institute because its providing fake exp letters and documents..You can the example of its company name is ""TEST YANTRA""
Hello Guys,

About Teaching: I am currently doing Java and Selenium course from Qspiders, Old Airport Road branch. Java course is completed and I must say that Mr. Sunil who taught me Java is best. Fully dedicated person and taught us the way its taught in schools actually that even a dumb student can understand completely. I am having same high hopes about selenium course being taken by Mr. Deepak.

About Placement: I am not sure about the placement promises but i believe people pay for the learning quality and should not blame any teacher/institute for not getting placed. Getting job depends more upon your practice, hardwork and your luck as well.

Shweta G.
I'm from 2014 batch...mechanical engg.
I didn't get job anywhere...i decided to do course on testing
Can i join qspiders for job oppirtunities
Is it good?

I have 70% throught all
nikitarashi's reply, Oct 6, 2016
u are 2014 batch and still deciding to join qspider its 2016 now darling are u into some sort of job or not

Qspiders - Fake Placements