[Resolved]  Rediffmail.com — closure of my email account

Bijaya

Comments

some one has hacked this site password and change the hints questions also
Due to some personal reason i want to close my account .its very urgent.please.

Due to some personal reason I would like to close my rediffmail account as early as possible. my account is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Thanks!
Sumit John
due to some personal problems i want to close my rediffmail account.please close my rediff mail account

my email account cannot be open. please my account can be renewed
thanking you,
ankur gupta
my account [protected]@rediffmail.com was hacked.the password has been chanegd by the hacker.please close the account.

Pls, close my rediffmail.com account

1) kelkar.[protected]@rediffmail.com ASAP.

Mahendra U Kelkar

Rediff Shopping — ORDER NO 11438276

ORDER NO 11438276 NOT DELIVERED AT PRESENT.

Wrong and old Product delivered

I have ordered for a LG nexus 4 earphones but they delivered me a samsung earphones in LG nexus package box. They are doing illegal business by selling wrong products. They didn't even respond well when contacted

I received duplicate product.

My Order no 11148908. I ordered beats pill. I received a duplicate product. If possible replace with original product or refund the money. Please do needful.

broken box

i have recived broken box of watchs so pls change the box my order no[protected] my mobile no -[protected] thank you yogesh srivastava

partial delivery

Order no:10996701 I didn't got the mp3 player and the earphone damaged.

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016