Rediff.com India Customer Care Contacts

1.2
Last updated Jun 29, 2022

File a complaint to Rediff.com India

Having problems with Rediff.com India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rediff.com India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rediff.com India

Rediff.com India Website

Rediff.com India Head Office Address

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

1800 266 2333

View more phone numbers

Fax

Rediff.com India Overview

Latest complaint Retrieve my password of the rediffmail account. has been filed on 29/06/2022. Latest Resolved My Rediff Mail account of 21 years has been hacked was resolved Apr 11, 2022. Rediff.com India ranks as the #7 most complained about among Online Shopping.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rediff.com India. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Rediff.com India reviews & complaints(2466)

Rediff.com India Customer Care
Service available

Rediff.com India — Retrieve my password of the rediffmail account.

Dear Sir/Mam

I have a rediff mail account – [protected]@rediffmail.com – that I lost the password for, and when I tried to recover it, it requested for an OTP, but I don’t have access to my recovery email ID or my registered mobile number.
Kindly help me.
Thank you and best regards.
Soumen Bose
[protected]...
I having a Rediffmail account [protected]@rediffmail.com. but i forgot the password and security question linked with it. How can I get it back?...
Rediff.com India Customer Care
Service available

Rediff.com India — Email account hacked by spurious account and changed pW

Hi my email ID with rediffmail box email ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com. They have changed the alternate email and mobile number in this ID. Please can you urgently reach out to me on my alternate email ID:[protected]@gmail.com.

High regards,