Reliance (Smart) GSM Service — Cheating in Tariff
I have a Mobile No. [protected], of Reliance (Smart) GSM Service, from Last 1 ½ Years Approx, and I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating by my service provider,
this is not a case of individual person,
also in the case of all customers of "SMART GSM Services"
but the cheating have been made with numbers of Customers in Small Groups, the details of cheating are as under.
1. I was opted for ”So Called Life Time Scheme” from our service provider with a fee of Rs. 750/- (talk time 75/-), and got the following facility.
a) My Validity period will be extended for 6 Month after use of any recharge voucher, or TOP-UP
b) The call rate Tariff will be applicable as per the Recent Recharge Voucher Used
2. I have next used a RCV of 880/- and got the Call Rate Tariff as, Within Circle, Reliance (Smart) to Reliance (Smart) – 19 Paisa/Minut, To Other Mobile – 59 Paisa/Minut, STD or Land Line – 99 Paisa/ Minut, SMS – 25 Paisa/ Minut
3. After Recharging with the Para 1st above, and 2nd Above I have used only TOP-UP Vouchers, which give me only Increment in talk time Balance amount, but with the Same Call Rate Tariff, as per Para 1(b), However after Use of Any Recharge vouchers, (Except TOP-UP) the Rate will be change, and will be applicable as per the last RCV Recharged with.
4. From 14-Nov-2007 the company started charging a different Call Rate, as, Local – Rs. 1.99/Minut, and STD – 2.99/Minute immediately after reacharging with a "Rs.500/- Top up vochure" Even though my validity up to[protected].
5. After consulting with the Customer Care, they are not replying in any satisfactory manner, they only reply that the scheme is ended now and your call rate have been changed (in the meanwhile I have also not used any Recharge Voucher), However the fact is, that the dead line of scheme validity period was not fixed by the Service provider at the time of Starting of Scheme and in absence of this they assured this as ”LIFE TIME SCHEME”
6. Sir, the service provider previously in March-April (Approx) tried to close the above scheme for all customer, but due to protest of customer, they cancel the closing, and now they are closing the scheme with the randomly selected customer, in part by part to avoid the group protest.
So, herewith I am requesting you to kindly give you kind attention in this regard and take necessary law-full action against the company, I will be remain thankful for the same and oblige.
Mobile No. [protected]