Reliance (Smart) GSM Service — Cheating in Tariff

Respected Sir

I have a Mobile No. [protected], of Reliance (Smart) GSM Service, from Last 1 ½ Years Approx, and I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating by my service provider,
this is not a case of individual person,
also in the case of all customers of "SMART GSM Services"

1. I was opted for ”So Called Life Time Scheme” from our service provider with a fee of Rs. 750/- (talk time 75/-), and got the following facility.
a) My Validity period will be extended for 6 Month after use of any recharge voucher, or TOP-UP
b) The call rate Tariff will be applicable as per the Recent Recharge Voucher Used

2. I have next used a RCV of 880/- and got the Call Rate Tariff as, Within Circle, Reliance (Smart) to Reliance (Smart) – 19 Paisa/Minut, To Other Mobile – 59 Paisa/Minut, STD or Land Line – 99 Paisa/ Minut, SMS – 25 Paisa/ Minut

3. After Recharging with the Para 1st above, and 2nd Above I have used only TOP-UP Vouchers, which give me only Increment in talk time Balance amount, but with the Same Call Rate Tariff, as per Para 1(b), However after Use of Any Recharge vouchers, (Except TOP-UP) the Rate will be change, and will be applicable as per the last RCV Recharged with.

4. From 14-Nov-2007 the company started charging a different Call Rate, as, Local – Rs. 1.99/Minut, and STD – 2.99/Minute immediately after reacharging with a "Rs.500/- Top up vochure" Even though my validity up to[protected].

5. After consulting with the Customer Care, they are not replying in any satisfactory manner, they only reply that the scheme is ended now and your call rate have been changed (in the meanwhile I have also not used any Recharge Voucher), However the fact is, that the dead line of scheme validity period was not fixed by the Service provider at the time of Starting of Scheme and in absence of this they assured this as ”LIFE TIME SCHEME”

6. Sir, the service provider previously in March-April (Approx) tried to close the above scheme for all customer, but due to protest of customer, they cancel the closing, and now they are closing the scheme with the randomly selected customer, in part by part to avoid the group protest.

So, herewith I am requesting you to kindly give you kind attention in this regard and take necessary law-full action against the company, I will be remain thankful for the same and oblige.

Jitesh Maloo
Mobile No. [protected]
Complaint comments  76 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i am also a smart custommer and facing same problem having my mobile no. [protected]
sr.
I am having Smart prepaid card .I have paid 1400Rs
for lifetime scheme . Then why do you stop incoming calls. For this problem may I go to consumer court. Give me the solution of this problem?
So, herewith I am requesting you to kindly give your kind attention in this regard and take necessary law-full action against the company, I will be thankful for the same and oblige.
Addressmy No is [protected]
Address B/31 Vikas colony Bagh Dilkusha Raisen Road Bhopal
I am also having the same complain
I am having a smart phone no.[protected] since last 2yrs. But now they are cutting my phone balance by charging different things(I dont know what they are charging for). On the date of 08/11/07 I had a balance of around Rs.175 but today i.e 09/11/07 it is showing Rs.127. I really shocked to see this as i didn't made any call or sent any messege. I dont know if Iam subscribed to anything but for what they are cutting I really want to know and get my balances reversed.
Please help me out.
i own a reliance smart lifetime connection since about 1 year ...... suddenly my call rates increased without any notice what so ever from 19p to 1.99 (more than TEN times) Smart2smart. other call charges also increased. it seems these people dont understand meaning of lifetime...they r changing tariff after 1 year...god knows what they will do in the 'lifeTime'

Today morning i m recharge the coupen but in my cell Incoming facility is not working.
I am calling helpdesk but they donot reply anything.
Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Anil

Reliance is cheating us, they offered us a lifetime validity by collecting 750 + 880 to reduce the tarrif and now they are deviating from their commitment.

Thanking You,
chandan kumar hansda
why company do so with the consumer as said above by
Chandan Kumar hansda:-
Anil Kumar Srivastva:-
etc
my problem is also same my mob no. is [protected]
my mobile no.[protected] When I recharge oucher dial 401 getting answer 'your area code does not exist.Pl. help| What shall I do? and how this problem solve.

Regarding the cheating in Call Rate High with out intimation Tariff of Life Time Scheme

Respected Sir

I have a Mobile No. [protected], of Reliance (Smart) GSM Service in H.P. Cicrle. I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating the call retes high with out intimation by my service provider.
This is not a case of individual person, every customers complalin the "SMART GSM Services".
But the cheating have been made with numbers of Customers in Small Groups.

2. I have used a Power of 250/- and got the Call Rate Tariff as, Within Circle, Reliance (Smart) to Reliance (Smart) – 19 Paisa/Minut, To Other Mobile – 59 Paisa/Minut, STD or Land Line – 99 Paisa/ Minut, SMS – 25 Paisa/ Minut.

3. After Recharging with the Para 1st above, and 2nd Above I have used only TOP-UP Vouchers, which give me only Increment in talk time Balance amount. But after some time Smart services Call retes high with out information. However after Use of Any Recharge vouchers, (Except TOP-UP) the Rate will be change.

from 27-Nov-2007 the company started charging a different Call Rate, as, Local – Rs. 1.99/Minut, and STD – 2.99/Minute immediately after reacharging with a "Rs.100/- Power" Even and get call rates normal but power valid in 30days.

5. After consulting with the Customer Care, they are not replying in any satisfactory manner, they only reply that the scheme is ended now and your call rate have been changed. However the fact is, that the dead line of scheme validity period was not fixed by the Service provider at the time of Starting of Scheme and in absence of this they assured this as ”LIFE TIME SCHEME”

Devinder Kumar
Mobile No. [protected],
Address: H No. 368/12,
Ram Nagar Teh Sadar,
Distt Mandi Himachal Predesh.
I have a life time validity connection in smart, i want to talk with a reliance smart mobile and want to know about tariff which is suitable for me.please inform me .
Is there a customer care in smart? everytime i tried calling i failed. i got power pack and there the charge will be rs. 1.5 per minute for std call, within 3 weeks time they charge me rs. 2.25 per min. what is this? at least let me speak to the customer care executive. hallo is there anyone??
Respected Sir
I have a Mobile No. [protected], of Reliance (Smart) GSM Service, from Last 2 Years Approx, and I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating by my service provider, this is not a case of individual person, but the cheating have been made with numbers of Customers in Small Groups, the details of cheating are as under.

1. I was opted for ”So Called Life Time Scheme” from our service provider with a fee of Rs. 750/- (talk time 75/-),& 250/-rs. for one rs.STD Plan, and got the following facility.

2. I have next used a RCV of 99/- and got the Call Rate Tariff as, Within Circle, Reliance (Smart) to Reliance (Smart) – 19 Paisa/Minut, To Other Mobile – 59 Paisa/Minut, STD or Land Line – 99 Paisa/ Minut, SMS – 25 Paisa/ Minut

4. The above all things was going on very well up-to 22-Oct-2007, from 23-Oct-2007 the company started charging a different Call Rate, as, Local – Rs. 1.99/Minut, and STD – 2.99/Minut.

Vikash Kumar Jha,
Mobile No. [protected]
Address: Vill+P.O:-Dhamiyapatti
P.S:-Deodha, Dist: Madhubani
Via:-Jaynagar, Bihar
I am a reliance customer & using smart connection since 2002 but recently since last few months (may 2007) i am facing lots of prob's with the services. some times the RCV vanishes from market, many times the network is down, several times i cant even contact the customer service dept at [protected] or [protected] because after dailing the mentioned number the option 1 for ent or 2 for hindi doesnot accept by the recorder/ automated machine. if i talk to the customer care execuitive they responce that there might me problem with your cell phone. if it is a problem with my cell how can i dail the mentioned number. if reliance have skilled & smart help desk personnel why dont the company refund the losses that the customer faces due to worst ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thing provide in the name of services & windup.

Thanks for the worst services

regards

...
Hai im sameer from Patna.its realy smart GSM service is so best
feeling helpless......Smart is Pure Cheating to consumer...have also been cheated with 19P 59P 99P scheme...Worst Service Provider can only say this... CHEAT
I had my mobile no:[protected] based at Indore & MP circle. Myself is very much sufferer of Reliance GSM service with SMART prepaid card.
Life time voucher was charged & after use of ONE year again they are insisting to recharge again with life time voucher of Rs.222.
Secondly for any balance enhancement top up voucher is recharged, tariff is changed & validity also restricted to voucher validity.
This is very much unfair practise made by Reliance. They must be penalised for cheating & misguiding. Reliance customer care is also not responding in proper way. Their dealer network is very poor &no supportive.
Kindly lodge my complaint & provide a compantation to my loss communication & money.
Thanks & regards
Dinesh
Dear sir
my mobile no. is [protected].my pin code had been locked.so please send my puk code urgently.
thanks
i completely agree. reliance is the worst service. they are completely fraud. most of the time i am not able to call from my network. when i approached their customer care services, they told me that soon such problems would be solved, but even after months of complaints and e-mails, the result is zero. i am completely fed up of the service.

ayush singhania
I have taken GSM connection very recently but the problem I am facing is that ringtone time for all incomming calls are very short lived ( around 17-18 secs ) which prevent me from receiveing most of my incomming call. When I call to the handset manufaturer they aske me to contact the service provider and that is not their problem. Do you have any solution or should I have to switch over . My no. is [protected]. pls reply fast

Company:Reliance (Smart) GSM Service