[Resolved]  Rocky — Exotic male escorts ltd

I have joined exotic male escorts ltd & mr. John collected joining fees but there is no service giving to me. He do not refund me my joining fees. John making fraud with me.
His mobile no. Is [protected] / [protected] / [protected].
His ad available on following link :

What should i do?

Comments

Hi dude, I am also facing the same problem. i have paid Rs. 10, 500/- to John by ICICI Bank. Now he is not picking the phone.

By the where you from? Which city?
hi ! i was gng 2 join john's agency. do u know any other agency in mumbai? i m really in need of a good agency. could u plzzzzzz help me out?????????????????
These services are totally illegal. So stay away from them. I'm just surprised how this topic is not deleted.
First of all, don't give details about these fraud agents online. This will alert them and they will use another number. I have also been cheated. What I am doing is working with a lawyer and the police to put pressure on them so that they return the money. If they don't, then I will take them to court and make them pay more money as damages. Follow me on twitter to contact me for more. My twitter id is SlaveGemini. Anyone who has been cheated by these male escort agencies, please contact me. We will form a community and file a lawsuit against all these agencies and the banks too because the banks have been irresponsible to give these people bank accounts.