[Resolved] Samiah International Builders Pvt. Ltd. — My Book Flat Status is Zero

Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar District, Uttarakhand, India
 Negi-25
I have a book a Flat in Glumohar Phase-I in NRI Lake City Rudrapur dated 25.10.10, My Flat No. is E-4/403/FF. We deposit full payment to Samiha International dated 10.06.11. Before long time he is telling that Gulmohar Phase-1 is completing. Now he is telling me that E-4 Block Foundation is going on.
Now we have complete two year of Flat booking and one year of full payment. Also I have call to Mr. Sagir Khan but my problem is as it is.

Umed Singh Negi

He will be agreeing to give me possession in other tower in ground floor E-1/103 in next month.

Comments

Fraud company... I booked a flat Gulmohar Enclave II, and they have changed the flat location without any notice as well as they were suppose to give the possession one year before but till date date nothing is happened.

Fraud Company - Samiha
i have book a shop in rudrupur.now he has change my paymentplan without any information.i fell this companey is fraud .pl help each other &aware other &also adverties this fraud company this is my thought my no [protected]

G-74, 1st Floor, Samiah Place, Sarita Vihar Road, Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Samiah International Builders Pvt. Ltd. - My Book Flat Status is Zero