[Resolved] Samiah International Pvt. Ltd — BE AWARE WITH SAMIAH BUILDER (SPECIALLY MR. SAGIR KHAN )

Uttar Pradesh, India
 gauravdhingra
This is my second email for the Samiah Builders(Mr Sagir Khan) as i don't get any feedback from Samiah yet , if i don't get anything after this i will take print of these posts and send to my Lawyer whom i have appointed for this case to handle.
This issue is resolved with the help of Mr Sagir Khan, thanks for helping us in getting this addressed quickly. Appreciate your help Mr Sagir

Comments

Dear mr Sageer
You had given me the option of shifting from hapur but the cost of flat you r offering me seems to be on little higher side and secondly the flat y r offering must be ready in time frame u have given pl comply by your terms and conditions i[censored] respect for samiah image and reputation
Ranbir Singh
Dear Mr. Sageer,
If we booked flat in Hapur Garden City, dont you think there could be other factors as well for anyone to choose the location. Not everyone book flats as investment. Anyway what option you hold for someone who cant take up your second option, and wants his money refund. As a matter of fact I'd paid after taking Personal Loan etc etc, just for the hope of getting the possesion last year.
So can you just tell me what's the status, time frame and option you hold for refund - in this practical scenerio where client was paying / had paid but company cant provide what was committed.

I too am victim of same situation, booked a flat with Samiah International Builders Pvt Ltd (www.samiah.net) at their project in Garden City Hapur. No further updates, no commitments, no hope for Flat or Refund. I was just checking that you are mentioning more bigger commitments now:

Singapore Residency, Greater Noida
Vrinda City, Greater Noida
Media Village, Greater Noida
Samiah Residency, Lucknow
Melrose Avenue, Lucknow
Sunny Lake, Nainital
Sunny Forest, Nainital
Raksha Retreat, Nainital

But now I find Garden City, Hapur for which we have paid over 50% missing from your promising list !!!

But is there anyone in whole of their system and team who can please tell whats status of their first project: Garden City, Hapur or our money (Will any of one (Flat at Garden City, Hapur or Money Paid) can be delivered ???)
Hello Sir,

I am Aryan Arora a lawyer based in New Delhi. If anyone needs help with respect to Samiah International Builders please contact me for the same at [protected]@legalally.in

Aryan Arora

G-74, 1st Floor, Samiah Place, Sarita Vihar Road, Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Samiah International Pvt. Ltd - BE AWARE WITH SAMIAH BUILDER (SPECIALLY MR. SAGIR KHAN )