[Resolved]  Siemens Washing Machine — poor service

complient no.c6869 dt.20.11.2009 - person came from service centre -told for replacement of shaft and drum - paid service charge of Rs.500 - got conformation for replacement - too much of delay -i suffer without the washing machine - we both employed -unable to move to keep in one corner or through it out in the road and get some good washine machine - suffering immeasurable -enjoying monopoly on spareparts and service - should not allow them to sell their product in india. my advise not to buy any of siemens product

Comments

Its a Wonder the company actually exists..horrible service.
Dear custumer serivce,

Sub: complaint about washing mechine

I already sent a complaint for you about my washing mechine regarding its drum cross broken, but yet their is no responce from your side. Really I disappointed that, this much big company doesn't responts yet. Till this movement their is no action from your side why ? I purchased a washing mechine on 05/01/2008 ( front loading) Model # WM 10A 165.IN Approximately two years and four moths over it not working because of stain from the drum cross. This is really rediculus. I would like to know the reason because I paid Rs . 25, 000 on that. I am awaiting for you further action ...

regards
santhosh
I bought Washing Machine (Model no- 2020EX) on 02.02.2008. This Machine is under breakdown from 20.10.2010. Your representative came and inspected the Machine on 22.10.2010.I had not received any feedback from your office till 25.10.2010.Again I talked to Customer care and I was informed that Drum assembly shaft was broken and the repair cost will be Rs 7000/- approx.
For the last one month I am trying to contact at Customer care but no one even bother to lift the Phone. Keeping such poor service and ill design machine , I would request please stop selling such machine and making life hell of the customer.

Siemens Home India Phone
    Siemens Home India Address
    Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093