Sify Broadband Connection — internet is not working since previous 7 days

santosh verma
i am potential user of sify broadband internet connection.
i have recharged my accounts on previous saturday of 500 rupees but till date i am unable to use the internet connection . i have reported this information at your customer care center several times but i have not got any positive response .my address is gulmohar appartment in patna in the near of gandhi maidanand my ip address provided by sify is 10.22.26.179

Comments

SIFY BROADBAND INTERNET — SIFY BROADBAND CONNECTION

I am writing this as a warning to all Indian's who plan to take broad band connection from SIFY. They are the worst service provider on this earth. I have taken a broad band connection through their local agent Veeras world Vision in Koyambedu in Chennai by paying almost 8669 Rs. for 9 months in advance payment. These did not meet any commitments. After several weeks of follow up and threatening I get connected but it worked only one week. Since then now 4 months passed irrespective of complaints at both SIFY as well as with local till today it never worked.They are a group of cheaters making money out of people. I was mentally upset for this behaviour by using the name of SIFY and its brands. If a company can not take care of the cutomer they should not be allowed to continue in India. When you look at the documentation followed by them , you can not sue Sify at all as they do not take responsibility for the agents action but they take money ! Now I came to a conclusion. These cheaters can not be taken to court but I will scrue these in my way. Who ever did this cheating must count their days and I will meet them on the streets. A litter word in Tamil Inthe thayolikal ammave othuviduva. Punda mone yar da thayoli unne othathu.
Around 15 days back, i renewed my account with some 800 Rs, but after 2-3 days only, sify connectivity lost, till now i havent accessed the internet from my sify account, customer care persons simply cut the phone without answering anything. Nobody is responded what is the actual problem. Sify is such a painful service now, please go for some better service instead of sify.

II Floor, Tidel Park, No.4, Canal Bank Road, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600113
    Sify Broadband Connection - internet is not working since previous 7 days