Sify Broadband Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Jun 12, 2020

File a complaint to Sify Broadband

Having problems with Sify Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sify Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sify Broadband

Sify Broadband Website

Sify Broadband Head Office Address

II Floor, Tidel Park, No.4, Canal Bank Road, Taramani
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Sify Broadband Phone Numbers

Sify Broadband reviews & complaints(110)

Could you please transfer my sify mails [protected]@sify.com to [protected]@gmail.com
Sify Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been complaining about my broadband not working throughout this month. But no resolution was provided to me and didn't use the service for a single day of the month. I recharged at the beginning of the month. Requested them to refund the amount. This has been the case throughout the term i have had this connection and this problem has been persisting since the beginning. Kindly get the amount refunded for this month
    Sify Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Almost 1week my wifi is not working so i did a complaint to company but there is no response from sify Broadband i has call so many times to company but they are saying we are looking on it
      (eagle broadband navsari)
      Mo.no. [protected]
      its not a long time its just 3months before i brought it so what should i do ? If i want to give it back and i want money back should i ask for refund ??
      Oct 25, 2016
      Updated by Mr.hits
      There is stll not any response from the company...

hi my account with sify as [protected]@sify.com, and many time i tried to access on it, but i can't access . my other mail account details are attached with this account, so i can't access on others also ... so plz continue mail services then i will check my mails and access on other web mail services. thank you Shankar Sandri ([protected]@gmai.com)
        Sir
        At Vaijapur post office Nsp 1 is not working from 31/12/2018 when we ping server address it's showing request time out all work held up public pressing hard for there mail and transaction

I have sify broadband internet connection. Its been a week, net is not working and they are not receiving the calls. They take advance payment for net. Their phone numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected],[protected]. Please help me.
          Sify Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I want to service from your broadband. now a days icannot open my id. my id and user id not match.thanking you.

Hi, I am not able to login to sify mail, I had some important mail which I want to retain back requesting for your hep, their was no communication or intimation from sify tried calling the customer care and even mail but no responses. kindly call on [protected]
            Dear sir/ madam,

My email - [protected]@sify.com. I have problem to login your website so please try recover my email id as soon as possible thanking you

With regards

K.sathyayhilak
            My previous email ID
            [protected]@sify.com and I want to recover my mails but I couldn't login and check
            Pls help me to recover my mails

Present mail ID [protected]@gmail.com

hi my account is on sify as [protected]@sify.com, and many time i tried to access on it, but i can't . my other mail account details are attached with this account, so i can't access on others also ... so plz continue mail services then i check my mails and access on other web mail services. thanks you Kartikey
              Sify Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              not solve my problems that is as it ! this complaint is not resolved, plz give any other solution or reopen that mailsite !!!

Dear sir, I am using sify .com with my personal ID from 2000 onwards, but last five months I am unable to open my e-mail of sify.com. I could not understand the problem. I have so much of contact and e-mail messages. Now I am confused about that what happened to all this.Kindly help me to solve this problem. Thank you.
                Sify Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i have a sify mail id for more than 12 yrs. so many sites/institutuitions have sify id as my contact email id. but there is no way i can login to sify email. pls help. if it does not exist. could you pls notify my connections so they will not keep sending imp messages to my sify mail & i never get to see them. thqanks
                  Jan 29, 2015
                  vibilan's response

mail is not working.

my sify mail id: [protected]@sify.com is not working.

I'm using sify mail account from 2008 onwards all my mails and documents are kept in sify mail account now i cant able to open my mails and the account since sify has closed the mail login Please help me to collect all my old mails and my contacts ..
                    Aug 11, 2014
                    Updated by sivascool
                    my sify id is [protected]@sify.com
                    sify mail not working i need my inbox old mails [protected]@sify.com.

Please help me to collect all my old mails and my contacts ..
                    Sify Mail - i am unable to access my mail account from 01-jun-2014
                    hi am MOHAMED my sify mail is not open thatz my personal mail i store lot of infomation nw tis not open help to solve my problem my ID - [protected]@sify.com

Sir, I have an id of sify ([protected]@sify.com). But since 01-JUN-2014 i am facing problem to log in my sify site. my all mails is coming on this mail id and i cant see my mails. kindly request you to pls do something for me. Please rectify it soon and oblige.

Sify Broadband — Horrible service!

Supposed to be India's largest ISP if I've heard right. Truth is, I'm shocked these guys still run a business! Its a complete sham. I have a 4 MBPS unlimited connection that's supposed to be fully on at all times. Far from it! Its down multiple times a day, speeds barely go above 1 MBPS even at midnight and in the 3 odd months that I've had this connection, I've seen about 3.5 MBPS all of 4 times for a few minutes....

My internet is not working from 29.03.2013 I contact sify customer care no. i.e. [protected]/[protected] since 29th March, 2013 but always line is busy and said the all customer care executive is busy please call after some time...........

My complaint no. is 11763265 on dated 02.04.2013 and 11768041 dated 5th April, 2013 but they still not attend the complain till date.

I have already paid the advance amount for the Internet.

I think they are interested the resolved my Internet problem when I talk to local service provider he told me that office people not interest to solve your problem.
                        Aug 13, 2020

Sify has stopped home broadband service without intimating customers.

I had recharged for this month and after 2 days it stopped working. Tried contacting customer care and they intimated that sify has stopped all home broadband connections.Later they started disconnecting the call. Also i have asked them for refund (Refundable 1000 rs + recently recharged amount) but they are not even responding for my mails.

I think there will be many customers who are facing this problem.

Broadband services — Home broadband connection

Dear Sir. I am Roopa Ghosh from EC 4 in Salt Lake Kolkata 700064.Our land line number is 23371797.

I live abroad and was home for some time in December. I tried to set up a broadband connection at home.
                          They sent me a text message to say the connection has been activated. A man came to set up the phone line connections.
                          The line is in my mother's name and my user ID is mira_179720. The portal ID is mir[protected] and password is password.
                          If you check the status you will find that the line is activated but there IS NO SERVICE.
                          Please help in every way possible. iIshould not have to pay for services NOT rendered.
                          I had VSNL before and they came and put in the modem and did everything required to get the BB going. The present people do not even let my son go and complain. His complaint was torn up in front of him.
                          I think that is not at all the right attitude to have towards someone asking for help in setting up a system.
                          I have complained before and my complaint number is QBBENW60115 .Dated Jan 9
                          Nothing happened there either.
                          Am I going to get a new complaint number now?
                          Roopa

They Shut Down Their Broadband Service Without Giving Ay Prior Information By Mail Or Contact Number.I Already Renewal My Account with Rs 6436 on 13/12/2012,But After 21/12/2012,Which Is My Account Expiry Date, I Am Not Able To Login My Account. Their Customer Care Number-[protected],Which Respond Very Smoothly Prior To December/12 ,Now They Are Not Respond My Number.I Just Refund My Renewal Amount From The Sify Technology,Please Help Me.

Prashant

Creative Grafx — Complaint against my SIFY Broadband Services

I am a customer of SIFY BROADBAND for the the last 10 months.

My customer id : saswata_s18

But for the last 1 months or so its becoming a problem for me to use the internet due to the problem occuring from our LOCAL CABLE NETWORK. When ever I am complaining to my local cable they are either treating badly with me or after taking my complain they are not drawing any solution to my problem.In the last one month or so I have complained 15 times...

I am a heavy user of internet as I am a DESIGNER BY PROFESSION and one of my family member is a STUDENT and we are getting deprived from using internet with ease. And I am suffering a financial loss due to this interapted of connectivity...

TYPE OF PROBLEM : 1) IP ADDRESS CONFLICT

2) LOCAL CABLE NETWORK UNPLUGGED

3) ERROR in NETWORK

4) UNABLE TO REACH THE GATEWAY

I would request you to look into this matter seriously...

Thanking You
                            Sincerely

SASWATA ROY CHOUDHURI

PH: [protected] / [protected] / [protected]
                            sify broadband home connections should be pulled to court as without any prior information they are shutting down the service. how they cann do it ? they have to refund the connections charges where a franchisee took the amount and they should provide alternate arrangement for it or else i am going to the consumer court against the sify. so all o[censored] who are using sify lodge a complaint against the sify as they are all cheatbands in the name of broadband service.

user of sify

I need my all mails backup plz

I needed my all mails backups all send my new id [protected]@gmail.com plz

My name is arun keshavkant tiwari and my problem is that I have made a complain for my sify internet connection by calling to their customer care on[protected] and they registered my complain and gave me a complaint number 11478978 by saying that your problem will be solved within 24 hours. But after two days of my complain I again call to thir customer care and asked about the status of my complain then their customer executive said to me...
                              Hello Guys,

I have sify broadband ,i have recharge with 1000 rs plan which give us 1mbps speed,
                              But the speed is so pathetic that even a single video dont open in the browser
                              Please dont purchase sify broadband at any cost,Secondly they are not ready to
                              help you out,you launch a compliant they are so stubborn that they even dont pay attention,
                              And the broadband is always down for 5 - 10 days in...

Mail to sify from my side:
                              Dear sify cc,

This is Uday Kiran,i have raised a request for Jack replacement of lan cable(UTP Cable) at my home with compliant no 11527230.

But till now nobody Responded to my request,so i waited for 1 day and called up on to the number[protected].

They replied me a irresponsible answer that i need to call local fellow who has given the connection. But the guy who has given connection wont pick the call.

so who is responsible for this query,

and in addition to this my connection will go slow and BB101 error very frequently, after i log a call it will be resolved temporarily and The same problem triggers again with in one or two days.

complaining about my broadband connection everyday become part of my life, hence kindly provide me a permanent solution and uninterrupted service.

There is no backup for local switch installed near to my house, whenever the electricity lost at my area the switch will be down till the service retained. could you please take efforts to resolve this also.

Uday
                              +91-[protected]

Reply from Sify:
                              Dear Mr Uday,

Thank you for contacting Sify Customercare.

We have already forwarded your case to your local vendor and would request you to contact him for further support in resolving the issue.

If at all they are not supporting please inform us so that we will forcibly take up a refund request.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you !

Warm Regards
                              Srinivas.N
                              [protected]@Sify

We are available 24*7 to service our Customers.
                              Mode of Contacts:
                              Call our Customer Care @ [protected]
                              SMS bbservice <username> to 54545
                              Email us at [protected]@sify.com
                              Have a nice day !

Result:
                              Till date none of my below problems were neither resolved nor even some one contacted me.
                              What these people are thinking about customer?
                              Is this the utmost quality of service you can provide?
                              I dint even recharged my connection for this month still no call or response.

Who will pay my loose:
                              I paid Rs.1200 only for installation(Non refundable) by expecting good service.
                              I went to internet cafe almost everyday for 2 hours for finishing my daily jobs(Cafe charges + Petrol +Travel Time + Inconvenience caused) for which i am paying every month.

What can be the bigger disaster then this for a customer.

and i have a friend near to my house also had same complaint about sify.This means i am not the exceptional case. This is the best service what sify can provide.
                              Aug 13, 2020

I was taken sify connection in Jan 2012. But after one month we are getting lots of problems with sify like as connectivity and speed.

Sify is providing speed gear plans for high speed internet but still you are taking money from customers but not providing any speed.

As per normal broadband procedure internet surfing speed should be eqall to full bandwidth and data transfer rate should be (full bandwidth/8) and same upload speed for 1:8 ratio.

But still I am getting only 1.3kB/s data transfer rate which means I am getting only 1.3*8 = 14.4 kbps speed for browsing...after purchasing speed gear plan for 3Mbps weekday.

Anytime I have purchased for speed gear plan I was gotten less than my normal speed. Sometimes network connectivity issue.....

If it's a backed issue then why sify is not inform to the customers....while if a issue from backend then leased-line service provider provided a stranded ETR time like as TBSS provided you 4hrs standard ETR(Estimated time of resolution).

I want full waiver for last months....

Sify Broadband — about speed

this is a service centre of sony ericsson mobile phone, we using the sify broad band connection nd we are facing problem with this connection, thai is slow speed, wether it is known for its speed.

For the past 2 weeks, I am facing frequent connection failures in my Sify Broadband connection. I'm a resident of Pune and I have been using Sify Broadband for the past 4 - 5 months. The service was good initially, but recently, I have been facing troubles in getting connected to the internet. We almost complain and register a complaint everyday to activate the internet service to find it working the next day morning and down by evening....