[Resolved]  Skoda Octavia — Not working properly

We have Vehicle skoda Octavia registered under No JK02 AH- 3476, We are facing problem the Air Condition is not working properly, we have already get it reapeied from Auhtorised Agency (Jainco Skoda) they have change the Fan, cooling Coil, AC sensor wich cost arounf Rs 45000/-.

But still not fuctionong properly the case is pending from aprrox one & half month.
it really disappoint us.

for further query please contact [protected]

Hope the action will taken soon to recover.

regards.

Comments

Skoda — Octavia

This is the worst car made by Man and a Man can have.
It's not a car its a SKIN Pulling machine.
If you want to punish someone just suggest them to buy Skoda Brand.
The Service back up is so bad, it;s hard to explain.
Please do stay away from Skoda Brand.
Ritesh Mittal
New Delhi
{[protected]@in.com}

I bought skoda octavia in Dec 2006 and it has run just 23000 kms. One day while driving from my factory to my home suddenly the engine stopped and I had to park the vehicle on the road side. I had to tow the vehicle to my garage and contacted the dealer at Madurai, the Gurdev motors, Dindical road, Madurai. I hired a lorry and loaded the vehicle and sent to Gurdev motors on 19.08.09 . After almost three weeks now I am informed that the company rejected the request for replacement of engine block which has broken and asking me whether I want quatation to repair the vehicle.

World famous Skoda car broken down in just 23000 kms. Obviously it is the manufacturer's defect.and now I am facing huge expenses for repair the car

Paramasivan

Skoda India Phone
    1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    Skoda India Address
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201