[Resolved] Snapdeal — Order cancellation

asok banerjee on Jun 3, 2012
On 21/05/2012, I ordered two products from Sanpdeal.com under order no. 569282735 & 569286400. The company without assigning any reason or giving me any information, has cancelled the order. What do I do?

NIRAJ JETHE's response, Jun 02, 2014
Irritating messages - Snapdeal Snapdeal is sending irritating messages on my mobile. I don't know how did they get my mobile no. I don't want any more messages. My mobile no. is [protected]. Please help me? Please.
nishant medhi's response, Jul 26, 2014
i want to cancel a order from sneapdeal
Xolo Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2014
Dear Mr.Banerjee Greetings of the Day! Thank you for making us aware with your grievance. This is in reference to your post dated 03.06.2014 on www.consumercomplaints.in regarding your complaint for your XOLO Smartphone. We request you to kindly pay visit to any of our XOLO service provider nearest to you and share the work order number for satisfactory resolution on your complaint. For any further query or feedback, please contact us at care@xolo.in Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care care@xolo.in www.xolo.in
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 15, 2015
Dear meenurani,

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. In case you are still facing any concern, please contact us on help@snapdeal.com.

Snapdeal Online Team
Complaint comments  544 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir
please immidiate cancel my snapdeal product order
and i will take product after smoe months ago.
order no:[protected] dtd:7.02.2015
email.id :shyla.pavan@yahoomail.com

reply me
mob:[protected]
shyla

Snapdeal — Irritating messages

Snapdeal — Receiving SMS's

I am receiving useless SMS from TD-SNapdeal and disturbe my life. My mobile no. is [protected] of Tata Indiacom. Kindly stop this.

Snapdeal — stopping snapdeal messages

good morning sir,am continuously getting snapdeal messages on my mobile number [protected],so i kindly request you to stop this message services as soon as possible.
i dont want any massage from snapdeal

Reliance GSM — customer care calls

Sir am regularly getting calls and messages from customer care to my mobile number [protected],so i kindly request you to stop this service as soon as possible sir.

Snapdeal — blocked snapdeal sms on mobile no. 09350186899

snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile [protected] and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.
please tell me the solution. my email id is richachauhan9350@gmail.com

Snapdeal — Stop Message and Unsubscribe

Hi I am Balaaji.D I am getting unwanted messages from LM-SnapDeal everyday. Please stop this service and unsubscribe me from snapdeal. my number is [protected] and mail id is balaaji208@gmail.com. Please do help me out to get rid of this. thanks
please stop sms me my mobile no is [protected]
I am receving useless sms from +td-snapdeal, +Lm-snapdeal etc and disturbed my life, my mobile no is 823888822 of Vodafone, kindly stop this .

Lm-SNAPDEAL — stop all message from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNAPDEAL

SIR,

Please stop all mess from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNPDEAL

I m getti daily 5 mess so plz this as soon as possible,
MY Mobile no.[protected]
Dont sent msg on mobile no. [protected]

Snapdeal — SMS Unsubscription

snapdeal sms is coming continuously on my mobile and http://www.snapdeal.com/smsunsubscribe option is useless, they are not sending any pin no for unsubscribe purpose. My mobile no. is also registered under DND Service. So please stop sending any sms to my mobile no. [protected]. Thanks
I am receving useless sms from +td-snapdeal, +Lm-snapdeal etc and disturbed my life, my mobile no is [protected] of Idea, kindly stop this .
why snap deal is sending me sms from yesterday continuously. Stop this sms immediately otherwise i am going to consumer forum . my number is [protected].
Pls. donot try to send SMS on my mobile no.[protected], since I have not in aposition to meet out all these tyes deals.
thank you.

Snapdeal — deactivate match

deactive sent message in my mobile number [protected] plese do not sent any message in my mobile number snapdeal company is very bed snapdeal sent any time message this is bed
plz stop sending msgs 2 my no. [protected] ill be thank full 2 u

Snapdeal — stop massases & emails

snapdeal massases & email stopped on my mobile no [protected]

Snapdeal — SIR,plz stop all messages from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNAPDEAL Lm-SNPDEAL1

SIR,plz stop all messages from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNPDEAL Lm-SNPDEAL1.
I am getting daily messages and i lost rs 24 in my mobile account balance.
so please kindly deactivate all message from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNPDEAL Lm-SNPDEAL1