Street Dogs Problem — Street dogs problem

Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 RajanKasturi
We are facing lots of problem with the street dogs in selaiyur. Please help us immediately by catching the dogs.
Sundaram colony 1st main road, camp road, selaiyur,chennai. Request your immediate attention.

Contact: [protected]

Comments

STREET DOGS PROBLEM — street dogs

it has been very hard for me and my family to bare the large community of street dogs ,they have been attacking our pet dogs. They have been creating lots of problem.please see to our complaint.this has been happening especially in Ganga Ram Vatika ,Tilak Nagar ,West Delhi
We are facing stree dogs problem in our locality.Small kids are unable to walk alone on street.
Please help us.
Address:1st main, 1st cross, near MM Enterprice(Indian Gas) BDA New layout, girinager bangalore-85
Ph:[protected](suchitra)
Sir I am living in No 26 sivasakthi 2nd street, saraswathi nagar, thirumullaivoyal, chennai-600062, There are so many dogs on the streets, dogs try to bit when any vehicles or any peoples walk going to that way during night from job to home we are facing more problems, Please take necessary actions and kindly catch all..

Best regards
BALAJI.S
There are more than 10 street dogs in our street.. It gives lot of disturbances to the public. It fights with each other. We are scared to go out with our children. It comes into Apartments and not going out at times. It ferociously barks at people and publics are very much scared.. Kindly take immediate action.

Street Dogs Problem - Street dogs problem