[Resolved]  Sun Direct — Set Top Box problem

I am facing a problem with my Sun Direct Set Top box. There is no power in my set top box. I registered a complain with Sun Direct on October 2nd. As October 2nd was a holiday, I was assured that the services will be restored on Monday, October 4th.
I have been regularly calling up the customer care department. The customer care executives have been making false promises of resolving the problem or arranging for a call back in 2 hours or 24 hours. I have been getting different set of responses from their executives. I spoke with the Supervisor Ms Sweety who was again equipped with the same set of responses like arranging a callback. I received a call from Technical department in the afternoon but they were only interested in the nature of the problem and not resolving the problem. I was informed that they will be sending some executing on the same day. But this promise like other previous promises was not kept.

I followed up on the following day October 8 and spoke with Ms Rita and Mr Manu JM and to my disappointment even they made the same promises. I am wasting my time, money and energy on this customer care executives who seem to take no responsiblity on the complain.
Now I feel dejected and stuck with the Sun Direct connection.I am not sure when will the problem be resolved and who will pay for the lost time. I was not able to watch both CWG opening cermenony and games just because of the Sun Direct executive behaviour.

I want to take a serious action on the company for making me go through the harrassment and torture.

Complaint registered date: October 2, 2010
Complain number: [protected](Oct 2nd) & [protected](7th Oct)
Followed up on the complain: OCtober 5, 6, 7 and 8th
Duration of each call: 10-15 mins

Complaint number:

- Arpit
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

please request to you activate SI. [protected]R as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

m. farook
mob[protected]
email [protected]@yahoo.com

Sun Direct
    Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028