Sun Direct Customer Care

West Bengal

View More Information...

Load

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

Sun Direct — merchant transaction id 10822644145 not get success yet to my sun direct account

YT SR on Aug 11, 2020
Sun direct sim no [protected] name c. Sundara raju. Mobile no [protected] recharged rs 154 to sundirect pvt ltd through sbi...
Complaint category Other

Sun Direct — worst service with sun direct

ahalya sekaran on Aug 11, 2020
I am an existing customer of sun direct. Our account was inactive for the last 2 years considering my brother's studies. We...

Sun Direct — channels going off air and stb scam

joelfrancism on Aug 8, 2020
Absolutely fed up with sun dth.
Pathetic service and irresponsible.

I recharged for fyi channel and...

Sun Direct — frustrated with sun direct customer care

Shijuvadakkedam on Aug 7, 2020
For getting correct alignment of the dish, i had to spent more than 45 minutes to touch with your team. Your team members...

Bhaskhar Boddu on Aug 2, 2020
Dear sir/ mam
I am bhaskhar, already have sundirect since 10 years, but now that smart card was problem, while here distubuter saying, you must change setupbox, i changed set up box but not come channels my setup box coming error e017-0 no valid sector found. Pls find rectifiy the problem

In setup box no cdsn no [protected]
Buyer no ba[protected]
Model hs[protected]

Pattedbada, eluru-534002

Setupbox phone no given : [protected]

If call means : bhaskhar [protected]
Language : telugu and tamil

[Aug 02, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
"Dear sir,

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Sun Direct — Need to add on pack sports HD Pack

Chandrasekaran Selvanayagam on Aug 1, 2020
    Iam really very tough job to contact the customer care of SUN DIRECT
    1. I need add the soptrs HD PACK
    Sony...
    Complaint category Sports & Recreation

Parameshajith Ajithparamesh on Jul 31, 2020
    My name change

[Jul 31, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    my name change

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Venu Mannathamparambil on Jul 30, 2020
      My id cardno [protected]. I remit rs 347 for malayalam pack and addl english movie chanals but few malayalm chanels like janam news ;asianet flowers /zee kerala etc is notgetting from yesterday

[Jul 30, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Customer care contact never works

sajeevthangam on Jul 27, 2020
        Hi Team,

I am facing issue with the Sundirect connection and when i tried reaching the customer care team,...

sajeevthangam on Jul 27, 2020
        Hi team,
        I am user of sundirect more than 3 months. Every now and then there is an issue with few channels and every time reaching support team itself is a tedious task. Over which every time the issue never resolves and support engineer is requested to check it and he fixes it at a jiffy. However every time when there is a issue, we end up losing the connection for atleast 3 days.

I suspect it as an scam as everytime when a support engineer comes he charges atleast 150 rs. Which every year we end up paying more than we suppose to pay.

Is the team purpose fully fix the anena such that he wil visit every now and then, so that he can charge money.

If there is an ideal frequency, signal strength and quality values and if the all these values are less, engineer can give out that reason and can confirm if it can never be fixed. That's will not fool the users.

I have all the call details and recording and all the conversation with engineer.

Smart card no: [protected]

Sajeev (Behalf of oman)

[Jul 27, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yoglee on Jul 24, 2020
          Smart card number: [protected]
          My name is vengatesh from driving licence i have one sundirect sd connection. Already i will inform to sun direct customer care gays
          But nobody is not change my name and address, my mobile number all so. Can u change my address please.

Vengatesh

[Jul 24, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          " Dear sir,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Sun Direct — customer care representatives or numbers not responding.

..mitu on Jul 24, 2020
            Every time on rain sun direct not working. Tv shows check ur anteena. When i m trying to customer care it is busy or not responding....
            Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Sun Direct — demanding money from customers for sun direct server issues [Resolved]

Chitti K on Jul 22, 2020
            I have recharged sun direct dth and found error. I called sun direct for rectifying and they don't have my location and confirmed...

KS Babu on Jul 21, 2020
            I have recharged my home sun direct dth for rs 639/= one times on date 21/07/2020transactions are success but recharge failed.

The details are below.

Cdsn no. : [protected]
            Transaction reference : 20548054

[Jul 21, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Sun Direct — I'm complaining about colors he channel

Bhargavi kurada on Jul 20, 2020
              From past few weeks I'm facing problem with colors hd channel it's not working properly the picture is not clear .I already...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category TVs

Hilton George on Jul 20, 2020
              Payment has been transferred mistakenly into another account

[Jul 20, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

A V Babyarackal Arackal on Jul 20, 2020
                I am a custemer since3 years your revice center in kerala, ernakulam dist, pervumuzhi not properly working l complaint about my setup box after two weeks no remadies taken now they not attend my call

Arunvijayakumar Balaiya on Jul 18, 2020
                  Here not coming the signal...

[Jul 18, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

poorna.m maha on Jul 18, 2020
                    Please solve the " No signal" problem appearing past 1 to 2 months, after switching off and on it exists

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Sun Direct — Amount deducted but transaction was not reflected

sivaraman siva on Jul 17, 2020

I have recharged my sun direct Rs. 199/- pack today. The amount was debited in my account but i didn't...
                      Complaint category Other

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
                      Suv Solutions
                      Work from home fraud
                      (37 minutes ago)
                      Air India
                      Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                      (37 minutes ago)
                      Quikr Placement
                      fraud on the name of job
                      (42 minutes ago)
                      Citrus Payment Solutions
                      citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.
                      (45 minutes ago)