Sun Direct

No signal in tv
Register mobile no.[protected]

Recharge of 229 was made but malayalam news channels are not available

Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Some channels have no signal status, worst dth service. no coustomer care numbers, all are having problms, company always looking for benfitz, f...k of ...

Our television has signal error E048-32
        For few channels like maa movies, zee telugu, zee cinemalu etc. Please solve...
        Since Morning Some channels have been stopped. When I tried to consult customer
        care, no number is working . Will you...

I have telugu dpo 1. Since morning most ogf the channels are not working. Getting E948- 32 No signal message.

"Dear sir,

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct Team."

Tried recharging for Rs.1000 in the sun direct website and it hasn't reflected in the wallet yet. This is the third time with this kind of delay...!

"""Dear sir,

Sun Direct Team.""
          "

Fed up with SUN Direct on Lock down time. Subscribed Sony 6 Channel via customer care, she told 15 min to 2 Hours for channel...

We have charged rs. 199/- on today. But amount not credited to smart card no. [protected]
            Jun 19, 2021

Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my sun direct ac on 26th may thru phonepay. But by june it expired by 15th. We tried to call customer care but...

I recharged twice in sun direct website but the money was debited but I did not receive the recharge yet please do me recharge or refund me the amount.Now it's been 4days and they did nothing.
              Jun 19, 2021

Sun Direct Team."

I recharged for my sun direct account through sun direct website for 229rs. it has shown your recharge is successful and amount is also deducted from account but not showing in transaction history and no channels available pls help
                Jun 18, 2021

Sun Direct Team."

I have recharged sun direct through my.sundirect amount was debited but not shown in sun direct wallet and channels are not...
                  I recharged my sundirect account for Rs.359 and it came transaction success bt recharge failed...

I have recharged sun direct tamil renewal pack of 242 on 17.06.2021 through sun direct website after entering the card details and otp error was occurred on that page the amount was debited from my bank account not yet credited and also not recharged kindly refund the amount
                  Smart card no : [protected]
                  Jun 17, 2021

un Direct Team."

Sun Direct Team."

I had recharged the sun direct wallet through amazon pay 1000₹ but amount was debited from my account but not credited to the wallet. Please help me regarding this.. 🙏🏼🙏🏼
                    Jun 15, 2021

Sun Direct Team."

I have done a recharge of 199 as shown in the online amount page for the consumer no [protected].after 1 hr the recharge was not processed. Again I login through otp and in the transaction history it was not showing. Hence I recharged again through the login page for rs 224..after few minutes it was updated and the first recharge also showing in the transaction history.. And while checking it was automatically updated for some Tamil package.. Kindly refund the amount of 199 paid
                      Jun 15, 2021

Sun Direct Team."

I recharge through online, money is deducted from bank but didnt recharged...
                        Hi Team - I'm receiving an error "Please check connection with Antenna" for the past 3 days. Also, i am unable to contact...