Sun Direct

West Bengal

View More Information...

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

I had recharged my sun direct d2h on 27 oct 2021 for malayalam economy pack of 229 per month fir the cons.id: [protected]. Soon after the recharge my father unknowingly recharged the same amount for the same pack on the very same day...please check our id and return our cash
notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

No signal on all channel ... My cdsn number [protected]

1 other people found this complaint helpful
      I have recharged for one year plan (offer price Rs.1598) to the Smart Card No: [protected] for Rs.500, 500, 500, 100 yesterday...
      2 other people found this complaint helpful
      Respected sir
      It is Addateegala .Pin..533428
      very poor services in this area please rectify my signal error problem as early as possible.

I have recharged my Sun direct account - Smart card no / CDSN -
        [protected], via Google pay twice on 20th Oct 2021...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sun Direct — Sun Direct Amount deducted from Google pay not showing in sun direct transaction history and amount not reflected

I have recharged for 1440 rs to Sun direct from Google pay but amount debited from account but it is not reflected in the...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I transferred 500 amount to sun direct wallet, after successful transferred i saw only 440 INR in the account, what happened to remaining 60 INR, is it a tax?. if its tax whats the use of adding amount to wallet, we can directly recharge right?.

Please address the issue, if it TRAI regulation it should be applied to all DTH service providers but i noticed only in sun direct its happening.

Please clarify it else i will rise complaint in consumer court.

Thank you..
        Oct 18, 2021
        Not resolved, no one contacted me, automatically resolved, what the fuck is this.

Sun Direct — Sun Direct recharge issue with the sundirect

Hi Team,

I have recharged my sun direct account with 279 pack on 14/10/2021. But my recharge is not updated...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          I have recharged my sun direct dth today morning i.e at[protected] at 8:20 am and my account is not active till now when i...

Recharge 242. 00 is successful but not reflecting tv

Respected,
            I am living in thane Maharashtra, I was connected sun direct before 1 years.
            After 3 mounths my network was not working properly,
            I am trayning to complaint but no budy any one person to received my call including company castemer care contact no like [protected]
            Kindly do the ligal action on currapted people
            Prakash Kadam
            CDSN no [protected]

Sun Direct — Amount has been deducted from account but recharge not done

My sundirect dth smart card no : [protected]
              cr id : CR[protected]
              reg phone number: [protected]

i...
              3 other people found this complaint helpful
              Sir, my sun direct was showing failed to load IFCP image please clear that problem.

1 other people found this complaint helpful

Sun Direct — Recharge failed but amount is deducted from bank account

My smart Card number : [protected]
                Phone pe transaction id : T2110080801230172414339
                Collect id : PTM2021100821377837018320br...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                I am facing consistent payment failures while doing a recharge. After that I have to make multiple calls to get a confirmation. I have been chasing the sundirect nodal team for the last 1 year to get this resolved. Till date issue has not been resolved.

Girija64556's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 7, 2021
                This is happening on a regular basis and your(sundirect) customer care and nodal team have done nothing except blatantly lying that it will be rectified very soon. This was reported last year. From that time they are dishing out this lie. They don't give any timeframe and some of the employees in the nodal team are claiming that above them there is nobody in sundirect when asked for a senior official's contact details. Smart card number: 42588801862

As per conversation, customer complaint regarding Sales and services and same has been taken as feedback.

Girija64556's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 15, 2021
                May I know when my complaint will be resolved? Taking complaint as a feedback is not a good practice

Girija64556's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 23, 2021
                May I know when my complaint will be resolved? Your website portal is proving to be a nuisance when it comes to lack of transparency in displaying price details for various packs. Subsequent payment failures is another headache. You can't dictate customers in selecting their payment package for recharge.
                Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2021
                Dear Team

SUN Direct Team.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sundirect of late is not been transparent when it comes to displaying the price details of subscription packs in their web site. This was not the case 9 months back. I have been sending mails to the sundirect nodal team. They have not resolved this issue till date. Please help in resolving this issue and direct the sundirect leadership to be transparent and keep their website portal in good condition

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had recharged my sun direct account number: [protected] through G pay with Rs 229. The recharge was successful but not reflected and still TV showing that need to recharge. The recharge approval reference number was [protected].kindly resolve the issue ASAP.

Sun Direct — Payment not reflected

I've made a payment for 6 months subscription of telugu value pack. The money have been deducted but my sundirect account...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                      Today 3/10 /2021 I recharged my [protected] through UPI phone pay and amount deducted but my sun direct account not recharged....
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                      My name is Nixon Joy. For the last 4 days (from 29/09/2021), I am not receiving the malayalam channel Asianet. Only this channel...