Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jul 31, 2022

File a complaint to Sun Direct

Having problems with Sun Direct?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sun Direct customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sun Direct

Toll free
1800 103 7575

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Sun Direct reviews & complaints(2385)

I am using Sun Direct since 6 Years. I have continues issue with signal lost. I logged a complaint against the issue. Technician called me and asking for 150 Rs for service charge. I am using Act Fiber net for my interest connection If there is any problem facing they will direct come and provide free service. Why Sun Direct DTH failed to provide service free. My Smart Card no: [protected]....
I have recharged for my relative home sun direct DTH on July-11-2022 for 559 amount got debited from my account via google pay at 02.06PM but recharge not done . Kindly refund the amount RS.559 or do needful.
My sun direct number is ([protected]) transaction ID is[protected]....
I had recharge the Sun direct on 14th July 2022 through Ptym and the amount is also deducted from my account but sun direct app is showing transactions pending.
Slove the problem

Transaction ID:52475923
Sundirect smart card no:[protected]...

I had recharged the my sun direct number, & my brother also did recharge on same sun direct number .
So how can I get my money back or recharge done can active when first one will expired . Please let know, that when will I receive the money .
Please look into the matter
"Dear sir,

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sundirect — Accidentally Recharge my Old Sundirect smart Card Number

Accidenty Recharged my Old Sundirect smartcard number, That was not in use, Please transfer the recharge to my new Smartcard Number...

Some sports channels aren't coming in the pack and it shows that please check your cable connection. But when other channels are working why should I have to check cable connection.
    Am having sd tamil channel pack
    In this some sports channel like star sports tamil is not coming...

அருணகிரி K's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 26, 2022
    9715523697 is the registered mobile number for sundirect.in

If you want any clarification reach me at 8056660213
    [protected] is the registered mobile number for sundirect.in

As per conversation, customer complaint regarding Signal related issue same has been resolved from our end.

Sun Direct Team.

Recharge done twice I want my money back

Sun Direct Team."

I complained about getting my cash back on recharge of 653 Rs 3 month malayalm SD pack. I wrongly recharged to the CDS no:[protected].
        My real number is [protected].
        Please help me

Sun Direct — DTH Channels not coming

I have 6 months plan for sun direct DTH and from last 10 days most of the channels are not coming which are mentioned in the plan as part of their service and showing E32-48 error code No Signal.

When I called customer care and they will raise a complaint if I am ready to pay 175 to the technician

This is very bad service as they should be giving to the customer as part of their plan which we bought. Issue is...
          I have posted a complaint some 11 days back
          problem 1
          E118-4 Reserved smartcard return code has been displaying on the screen of our TV since many weeks
          I have posted a complaint some 11 days back
          its a worst experience we are facing every timebr...

Sun Direct — Channel not coming showing in list..

Payment successful but not updated in stb and a channel was not shown in channel list.....

I have recharged my sundirect dth account in June9. Yet my account is not activated.It is showing no channels please check the signal connection and scan channels. Please see to this ASAP.

Smart card no: [protected]

Sun Direct — E161 / E161_0 error in loading CA package

I have posted a complaint some 9 days back
            its a worst experience we are facing every timebr...
            My sun direct account [protected] has been recharged twice by mistake this month. It was recharged on 01/06/2022 with Tamil Value Pack by my mother. As I was unaware of that, I recharged again today (05/06/2022) with the Tamil Economy Pack. I need to cancel the Tamil Economy Pack which was recharged by mistake

Sun Direct — Payment not credited in sun direct account

I have done recharge of sun direct TV but It doesn't reflect in my sundirect account .pls help me and solve the problem as soon as possible....
              I bought it six months ago. No problem for last 6 months.But after 6 months it got worse.Channel issue then antenna then a lot of issues. After that I complained to the head office but to no avail.The office worker came in and said it was okay to replace a faulty item. Then he says my transport cost is 200 and material cost is 300. But I already have the warranty holder. Now I call the same answer ... Do not buy anyone too bad service ...

angelinakumaran's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 2, 2022
              my mobile number 9865274153

As per conversation, customer complaint regarding Signal related issue and same hasbeen resolved from our end.

Sun Direct Team.

The Prisma ad not suitable for family viewing. You belong to esteemed organization and should stop these ad as these Ads not bring any betterment for womens which your party org fighting for

Sun Direct — E118-4 Reserved smartcard return code displayed on screen

for everything they are asking 175 to 200 to repair.
                  its a worst experience we are facing every time
                  card no . [protected]...

Sun Direct — Some HD channels are throwing error, customer care is not responding

Colors kannada HD and Zee kannada HD channels are not working suddenly, when i call customer care multiple time, they are not responding and the local guy who installed is saying it will be charged if he comes. Pathetic service even after expensive rechange, NFC charges and GST are chanrged....