[Resolved]  Sun Direct — my sun direct is not working properly

my smart card number is [protected]. We have paid rent for one year. but it is not working properly for nearly one month .It is signal problem i think. its dhowing no signal..

No actions have been taken .pls do it as soon as possible.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

my smart card no is [protected]R i used to give complaint from last one month. Every time i used to give complaint in customer care they promise us that within 2 hrs a technician will contact us but still day not even a single technician contact us. I also met the shope person from i purchased this fraud DTH he visited my house after promising him to pay rs 200 but he managed to watch only DD channels. From next day he also stopped to attend our phone calls[[protected]]. What a fraud company is Sun Direct it don't have any connection between customer care to dealer or distributor or between any technician. Just a vagabond type service good for nothing. One of the fraudest service in INDIA.
Hi sun dth,
I have raised the request on 48 hr back but still it's not resolved worest customer care I talk to senior supervisor but no use why they r taking salary I don't know, but still my issue is pending and not responding peroperly I received this message
Dear Customer, Your Complaint SR[protected] for 'WRONG VALIDITY' has been registered with Sun Direct.For Service Assistance call [protected]

Sun Direct
    Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028