suvidha account — Delay in cheque realization

Geetha Ramani
I hold a suvidha account (india) in your bank and I had deposited a cheque from Washington Mutual Bank ,FA San Mateo, California on 13/08/2007 .I was said that it will take 21 working days for the cheque to realize and get credited into my account.To my dismay even after 1 and 1/2 months I found the money wasn't credited to my account.When I went and met the concerned offcier , I was told that I have to go through the ATM customer care.I did make a call and I was told that there was a problem with the cheque since it was post dated. I was suprised since if there was a problem they should have informed me by phone or thro some means of communication instead of keeping the cheque to themselves.When I asked why wasn't I communicated? ,the customer care person said that the courier person returned saying that my address of communication was not right.I am shocked since u guys have been communicating with me with the given address for the last 8 years and now u say my address is not right.I am sorry to say u have a very poor service and least regard to ur customers. I didn't expect this kind of treatment metted to a account holder.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0