[Resolved]  Syngenta India Ltd — PF transfer

I have submeet the PF Transfers Form throgh recent employer Ms syngenta India Ltd pune to EPF regional office Delhi Jully 2007.But I could not get any responce from EPF regional office Delhi tii today.The previous PF No: DL/22638/330 to New PF No 18362 .pl confirm the status of my request.

Best Regards
Awdhut G.Chavhan
Syngenta India Ltd
Nagpur

[Dec 23, 2014] Syngenta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Syngenta seeds have a very bad record in paying the farmers their dues. Even though this is a big company they are misers while paying even to the small farmers.

It is better to sow seeds from other companies, but never from Syngenta.

due julay 2014 salary

indar mal kumawat employ no-721535
We purchased babycorn seeds G 5414 variety and are growing them at our farm near Hyderabad.

We find some peculiar deshaping in the fruits just in our second harvest. Pls see the pictures attached. We are experiencing 40-50% fruits of such nature.

Kindly identify the issue and recommend solution!

I have applied for my PF in the month of June 2016.Till now i did not recieved that amount.

MY PF NO: py/BOM/34272/679000

I want to know the status of this PF no:

Plz do the need full... I will be waiting for ur reply
Syngenta chintan patel emp. No. 50001957 mobile no. [protected], [protected]. very disturb men apply LOAN MANY COMPANY.

As today this person has visited our shop
And he was talking very rudely and done bisbehaviour with us our whole samrala area is fedup of this person and nobody is giving him order so take action immediately against this person

Syngenta
    Syngenta Phone
    Syngenta Address
    Sr no. 110/11/3, Banner Road, Banner Near Sadanand Hotel, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411045