Thermax India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Jun 24, 2019

File a complaint to Thermax India

Having problems with Thermax India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Thermax India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Thermax India

Kolkata District
West Bengal

Thermax India Phone Numbers

Mobile

Thermax India reviews & complaints(12)

We bought two nos. Of hot water generators model - athdi-20/gas/20, 00, 000 kcal/hr.in february 2016.

Within 3 years one of the two machines developed a leakage in its coil, which is unnatural and has caused major breakdown in the plant.

We have bought this machine through you distributor - aetom engineering technologies pvt. Ltd. #61-p, 2nd floor, pace city-i, khandsa road, gurgaon...
We placed PO for the said component existing Thermax utilities existed
The PO No. [protected], dated 30.01.2018 & PO No. [protected] dated 12.02.18, The material reached us by packing List No. PI No. 36201049, was assembled by June 25, 2018, The Problem was TP6 thermo-regulator is still not able maintain temperature above 176 Degree C at load, TP 10 is firing but the stiometeric ratio of 1: 12 to 1: 18 is obtained thus the LPG consumption...
Madam/sir,

We have purchased thermax boiler from prerana engineers & consultants pvt. Ltd kolkata, distributor of thermax company, (Model no : steam boiler-rxa-06/2876)

We are used the boiler for preparation starch for our production line, from few months we are facing very much problem in spare management from prerana engg the service of the company very poor as well as no response from their end during any...
We have placed an order for additional vam safety device for vam that is in our brewery at palakkad. The purchase order number is [protected] dated 05.05.2017. This was a safety device recommended for vam by thermx after one vam unit failed in december 2016.

We have received partial supply against this order. Post this we have been following up with thermax (Sanjay jahagirdhar / harish iyer / shakthi ganesh / vinayak) for the...
Madam/sir,

We have purchased thermax boiler from konark engineering distributor of thermax company
S/o no.1103
Dated on.11/03/2016
Model no. Teon/500/7/99

The boiler had started in mid of december and now 7 month is completed and boiler faces with same issue that id bearing is been damages twice and pulley of id fan single time due to which our production is been stop by 10-12 days
We...
We at graphite india ltd, satpur nashik were using thramx make tp-10, tp-4 and tp-02 from last many years and having requirements in future for our project.

But from last 2-3 months we are facing problem of photocell 8205.Your new product of photocell is not working properly at our end and consumption of the same increase drastically 4 times from last 2-3 months.Now at present we dont have photocell at our end as well as at...
Hi, I worked in Thermax Kolkata office from 10/06/2002 till 14/04/2003.My emp id-A3076 and PF No-MH/15209/11097. I would like to know the process of PF withdrawl and from where I will get the form.Moreover, Please tell me to whom I need to send the completed form. Please reply me at [protected]@gmail.com Regards Somnath Chatterjee...

Thermax Limited Pune — does not transfer of pf in my new account

Sub Regional Provident Fund Office,
Akurdi,Pune

I am an employee of thermax limited pune.my old pf account number MH/33034/4 & my new account number is MH/15209/17668
firstly my job profile is on contract basis now changed to compony payroll basis hence my pf number is changed hence to transfer pf amount from my old pf number to this number compony have given letter on 10 may 2009 to transfer pf .i need information...

Myself Atish Pawar i Submit my EPF withdrawl form in month of june '09 but the my EPF amount was not transferred in my account.
My EPF Form Details are

Estab. code :32000
Pf No :DL/32000/33203
Employee Code: C-51570
Compnay Name : TEAM HR SERVICES LTD,DELHI (CLINT-THERMAX LTD.PUNE)

Please take strictly steps against EPFO Nehru Place and reimbusemy EPF amount asap bcz I am in need of money these days.

With Warm Regards
Atish Pawar.
im BE mech with first class with distinction i want to apply in ur compny plz help me mo no ;[protected]

Thermax Limited — PF NOT CREDITED IN TO MY ACOUNT

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I WOULD LIKE IT TO BRING IT TO YOUR NOTICE THAT IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 4 YEARS SINCE I HAVE LEFT IFB INDUSTRIES LTD.MY EMPLOYEE CODE IN THE SAME CO WAS 3429. STILL MY PF HAS NOT BEEN CLEARED.

THERE IS NO CORRESPONDENCE FROM THE SAID COMPANY. I HAD CALLED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES ON THE OFFICE LANDLINE NUMBER BUT EVERYTIME THE REPLY COMES THAT EITHER THE CONCERNED PERSON IS OUT OF OFFICE OR BUSY...

Docket No. - VSP 295598.This consignment was courier from gajuwaka (vizag) to Kosamba (surat) on 28.05.09.I contacted surat customer care no. and got very irresponsible response and final told contact vishakapatnam branch.Surat customer care even was not ready say the at present status of above said courier.I hope professional courier is have online system.
    Then i again contacted vishakapatnam customer care no.The executive of customer care only knows to speak teluge and iam not able to understand the language said by customer care executive.At last she blindly said it will be delivered on 01.06.09.

But till date i had not been recieved the courier.please help us...
    Thermax India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thermax Ltd — Deactivate messages from 56505

I want to deactivate messages I receive from 56505.
    Request to let me know the Procedure.
    Best Regards

Thermax — unnecessary account debited by 73333

dear sir,

this is a humble request to you to please solve the issue regarding my account balance is going in negative becasue of activation of 7333

please deactivate immediately to avoid furhter neagative balance in my sim card

please coordinate if possible to solve this issue

sanjay