[Resolved]  Taluk Office — REGARDING RATION CARD

I am Anitha. My father applied for a ration card 10 months ago. He has almost summited 3 applications to get the dupilicate of the Ration card because we lost the card. But each time when he enquires they say they have lost the application and asked my father to fill in a new application.
We are not able to get the gas because the dealer is asking foe the RATION CARD. For the past 10 months we are spending more than 900 to get the cylinder instead of 300 every month , which is not fair at all...
Can anyone tell me how to check the status of the ration card PLEASE
Please help us get the ration card
TOKEN NUMBER 42
PLACE :North coimbatore taluk office

Comments

I am Phani shankar Nemani residence at Ariyalur Dist in Ariyalur Taluq and i applied family ration card in the month of may 2009. please kindly send the above mail for ration card status.

Regargs.,

( Phani shankar Nemani )
Respected Sir,
In Parmathi Velur talk office, Namakkal District, without extra money there won't to be do any job done. We have to go minimum 5 days to get addition of name in ration card .The Taluk office employees were not respective to the visitors. I would appreciate if any trusted officer to monitor and talk to public people to get to know the truth, then please take an action.
Thanks for looking on this issue.