Taluk Office

Taluk Office Complaints & Reviews

அனைத்து விதமான அரசு சார்ந்த, ஆதார், ரேசன், etc. மக்களிடம் லஞ்சமாக பணம் வாங்க படுகின்றன லஞ்சம் இல்லாமல் எந்த ஒரு வேலையும் நடப்பதில்லை, தயவு செய்து தக்க நடவடிக்கை எடுக்குமாறு தாழ்மையுடன்
கேட்டுகொள்கிறேன்
    Hi Sir/Madam,

I have requested for address change in ration card on March 27th 2021. details below.
    But...
    தென்காசி மாவட்டம் கடையநல்லூர் தாலுகா கரடிகுளம்...
    Multiple money scams are going on in krishnagiri taluk office. Recently there was a claim for first graduate scholar ship...
    I was travelling from palani to bangalore yesterday (15/03/2020). Vao of hosur who was travelling in the same bus started...

Hello, i want to complain about taluka office employees. They are not replying to people and not doing they work. I request you to give order to all employees work on that time and give response to all farmers and other low class people. They are helpless and they don't how taluka office work. I request you to make specific employees working time and stick to every door, so people know when they are coming and please solve the internet problem, because everything work with internet, so please provide giga fiber line to office.

I'm from ramnagara, karnataka
      I needed a form 7 as i have been shifted to bangalore, i went to taluk office, election ward in ramnagara and asked a man who was working on a pc that "sir i need a form 7" he told me to ask soumya in next room all types of forms are in her control, then i went to that lady and asked for a form 7 she told we have stopped giving form 7 to people u will not get it go come after 6 months that too she spoke with a loud harsh voice, i didn't wanted to create a scene i just walked out then the man beside her came out and told me give 500 she will give u form 7 i refused and came back.
      Please remove this kind of workers who are not fit for the work and appoint some good ones
      Good morning I have a issue that the government lady is coming late
      Everyone are waiting from one and half hour so please help for the people
      The people are came to 7 o clo to take cash certificate, etc
      The worst service is giving by the government
      So try to help the people

I found that a lady govermnet officer in chengalpattu taluk office is not willing to respond to any queries given by the pensioner. She just sits, chat with other employee but if any senior citizen approaches instead of giving any information she simply ask them come tomorrow or raises her voice against them if they try to ask her again and again.

If the lady government officer is not willing to give any detail i really dont understand why she is appointed there. Thats okay she is taking her leisure hours of not working, but just to give information or treating the senior citizens is basic common sense which is she is not doing. She is very rude in replying to any matter, first of all we can not get any information about anything first.

She want to get the salary from government but not even interested to do any work. If going on saturday to get a basic information she is happily dring tea snacks and reading story books but says it is holiday on that day, then why is she in office then. Is the taluk offfice in chengalpat for team time part? Or a building to enjoy their time? I realy dont understand.

To give a clue about her, one of her leg is not fine because she limp and walk. She is the main staff to put signature for the pensioners. If she dont like any senior citizen next time if they go they are gone case.

Please i request the government to remove such staffs who are usefull for nothing or who does not know how to behave with the elderly people coming there to collect pensions. She is in sc caste category. Looks like she got selected based on the category just to get money and not to work for nothing.

Please remove her from that post. I will try to get some videos on her activities towards the elderly people pensioners very soon.
        Sep 14, 2018
        Updated by focusqa
        The lady staff is a very young, she would be nearby 30 or 26 for a hint. When you enter the entrance of that office she sits the 3rd person in right side.
        Sir/madem in channarapatna mrs.rajesha has taken money form our agnest party side not doing a katha .and they are playing game. To give an endosment ...and takeing too many lives and telling come tommro day after tommro. Pls accepet my complient..reqsting sir /madem
        I have lost my Plus two mark sheet during shifting my house from ramanathapuram to madurai

Village administrative officer of vettamangalam village, karur district was not properly treating & responding with ladies for requesting death certificate. He is expecting money, so he always keep us in rounding here and there without proper reasons & necessity. Please do action against him for his behavior. And teach him good lesson on how to treat public individuals.

Sir, i am filing a complaint against pallavaram tashildar office. I have applied for sub division on 10.08.2017 the surveyor asked money (Langham) from me to do my work or else they will not do my work so i gave her money but till date i didn't get sub division for my land. The tashildar is not responding properly he is making me to come every week but no work is done. I am disheartened. Why these people are focusing only on money making. Please take severe action against them. Thanking you.
            I living in kurinjipadi (607302)in cuddalore district. I want voter id card so i went to kurinjipadi taulk office they said "the voter id machine is repair and you come and get voter id after three months." That is april 2019.so please rectify my taulk office problem.

Taluk Office Recent Comments