Tata Indicom — we received a list of incoming & outgoing call

pls send list my email ID

Comments

HI. MY NAME IS PREM SINGHMY MOBILE NO IS[protected] IT IS USED BY MY SISTAR GUDIYA KUMARI. ACTUALY I WANT HER INCOMING AND OUTGOING DETAILS ON MY MAIL ID.[protected]@GMAIL.COM
PLEASE DONT TELL TO HER.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL URGENTLY.

TataIndicom pre paid mobile — banned incoming and outgoing calls

As i am a existing customer of your esteemed company TATA indicom (Mobile). My numbers is [protected]. As today (14.02.2008)my mobile no outgoing and incoming calls had been banned. As already i had submitted my Identity proofs when i have purchased the UIM. I hav purchasesed this mobile connection on 03 december 2007. when I contact custemer care there is no sufficiant answer about this.
my contact No. ramawatar yadav [protected].

Tata Indicom Mobile — not recoving in comming calls

Sir, respectfully
i want to say that
My tata mobile connection no [protected] in not receiving any incomming calls although it is having validity. Only out going is there.
I have tried several times with your complaint cell. but the problem has not being reactified

thanks and regards
SANTOSH MISHRA
my mumbai cell no is [protected] i want to see my incoming outgoing call details.plz send me my call details
Pls provide me my incoming calls of my tata cell prepaid connection no. [protected] from last month
pls provide me incoming and outgoing detail on 20-dec-2008. because some no is miss in my ph book and its very urgent plz sir send me details my no is in delhi [protected]
i want incoming details my del no -[protected]
My Madurai cell No.[protected] i want to see my incoming outgoing call details. Plz send me my call
details.
Pls provide me my incoming calls of my tata cell no. [protected] from last month
pls provide me incoming and outgoing detail . because some no is miss in my ph book and its very urgent plz sir send me details in my mail ID my no is in Orissa [protected]
My cell number is [protected](i have a account in www.tataindicom.com), i want to see my incoming & outging calls details from the 1522009 to 2022009.plz send my call details.
I am receiving indefinite calls at any time from tata indicom customer care services regarding Downloading caller tunes, refilling and etc. Which is really disturbing during working hrs. I Strongly request you to stop delivering such kind of calls in near future. My cell no. [protected]
Your positive response regarding above matter is highly appreciated...thanks..
Pls provide me my incoming calls of my tata cell no. [protected] from 1 jan 2009 to 1 march
My cell No. is [protected] Plz send my incomming and outgoing call details in my email i/d [protected]@yahoo.com last from 26march 2009 to 1st april 2009.
my mumbai cell no is[protected] i want to see my incoming outgoing call details.plz send me my call details
i wanna incoming details with timing please send as early as possible its very urgent sir my tata number in delhi - [protected]
I wanna incoming &out going details, Dtd[protected] to[protected] very urjent sir my Tata Number [protected] & [protected]
My cell No. is [protected] & [protected] Plz send my incomming and outgoing call details Dtd.[protected] to[protected] in my email id- [protected]@yahoo.com

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703