[Resolved]  Tata Indicom — want list of call details of this month

dear sir ,i need a list of call details of my prepaid tata indicom mobile ,the number of my mobile is [protected].

Comments

want list of call details of this month
dear sir, i need a list of call details of my prepaid tata indicom mobile, the number of my mobile is [protected].
want list of call details of this month
i m avinash and my mobile no is [protected].i want my last 20 days call details pls bring it fast.
i m baljeet singh from jaipur. i have a postpaid mobile phone. my no. is [protected]. pls provide me my last all calls (including local calls) details of last 5 days as soon as possible on my above given email address.
dear sir, i want call list of past 6 month.please help me.phone no.[protected].
want list of call details of this month
dear sir, i need a list of sending sms details of my prepaid tata indicom mobile, the number of my mobile is [protected]
hello sir i want my mobile number call details plz sent oct. month call details on my id [protected]@rediffmail.com

TATA Indicom — blank call and send sms

sir i get problem from a tata indicom mobile number [protected]. from this number i get more blank call and adult sms . so sir pls send the id of this number and call detail. pls sir send me on [protected]@gamil.com. pls pls pls pls sir

tata indicom mobile prepaid card — pesky calls

phone no [protected] i receive around 40 to 50 pesky calls it makes me crazy. i advise everyone to shift to Idea on activation of portability. THE MG DIRECTOR MUST BE PUNISHED WITH RIGOROUS IMPRISONMENT FOR 15 YEARS SINCE HE HAS GIVEN ME MENTAL AGONY.
I WISH THE COMPANY CLOSES DOWN
TO HELL WITH TATA INDICOM.
FOR GIVING BRIBES ALL CONCERNED OFFICERS MUST BE IMPRISONED WITH LARGE SENTENCES
iwnt call list of my mobile number of november
i need a incoming and out going calls details from my prepaid tata indicom mobile of november month my number [protected]
i want call list of my mobile number [protected] for this january month 2012
want list of call details of this month
dear sir, i need a list of call details tata indicom, the number of my [protected]
i want call list of my mobile number [protected] for august- 2012
dear sir, i need a list of call and sms details for the period 1-11-12 to 30-11-12 my mobile no.[protected]. my email addres :[protected]@yahoo.com. please send detail on my email addres.
want to see my call details

Tata Indicom Phone
    Tata Indicom Address
    D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703