[Resolved] Tata Indicom / Tata Photon+ — Tata Photon+ not supporting windows7 32-bit
i have purchased tataphoton+ HUAWEI EC1261 in chennai. As per the system requirements/specification, it will support windows7 32-bit OS.
In reality it not supporting windows7 OS.
1) After installing the device software, the device is not detecting and it's failing to find it.
2) The second thing is that when i installed the device software, my laptop operating system is not shutting down and rebooting properly instead its crashing with blue screen.
3) When i completely removed the tataphoton+ software from my laptop, its able to shutting down & rebooting properly.
4) My laptop USB Device is perfectly fine, it's able to detect all devices, except tataphoton+
5) Tata photon+ is not compatible with windows7, they were cheated me. i lost money and lost valuable time.
6) Tata photon+ service men/customer care representatives didn't gave any solution.
7) When i speak with manager of the shop where i purchased this device, he is refering to tataphoton+ customer care and diverting without giving any response.
Need urgent help regarding this problem, and how can i proceed further.
Thanks & Regards,
Complaint marked as Resolved
remove this complaint as this complaint is very old i'm not using tata photon++ ...
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|