Tata Photon Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 11 6655 2020

Bad

Tata Photon related photos (64)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata Photon Complaints & Reviews

jjyg on Sep 25, 2018
Respected sir,
Scr rly, authorities not taking any action for development of gdv (Gudivada) station of surrounding area. The station vacant land is blocked with dirty pools or ponds and channels. People who are living there suffering with pollution with mosquitoes and other insects. The track sunk by these pools in rainy season. The channels dirty water come over flow to out side. Therefore honorable rly or union minister mr. R. Velu announced on that time (1980) for lunching fly over through channel and wagon repair sheds construction over in digs there. But the authorities not solved this problem.
So we are requesting you sir please take a good decision for (Gdv) station for useful.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Manoj grewal
    I am facing last two month continue speed problem of my tata photon max wifi speed. I also call to customer care but they told that your area is highly utilized area due to this your wifi speed slow you wait for 4 to 5 days problem will be short out. I wait for month but my problem is not short out. After one month call again customer care and customer care executive give me same reply that your area is highly utilized area due to this your wifi speed slow you wait for 4 to 5 days problem will be short out. After that i wait for more than one week. I call to customer care executive give me same reply
    Dear customer,
    Kindly provide us with your 10 digit Tata Photon number, alternate contact number and email ID to help us assist you better.
    Thanks and Regards
    Dear customer,
    As you have still not shared your contact details we assume that your issue is resolved, in case you have any further queries /issues you can mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com
    Tata Docomo,
    Customer care
    Res sir i am chitra rangaswamy not using photon data card past 8 months please close my account my data card No.[protected] thanking you sir
    contact No [protected]
    Dear sir I am Alok Singh mobile phone number [[protected]] my I'd is KB181218VPWFJ loan amount is 3589 I am allredy paid amount 3589 through debit card but it's deducted 2 times money transfer kreditbee company so please help me refund my money amounting 3589 /-.

Riyaz.sk786
      Hi team,

I purchased tata device in 2015 from that time till now i have faced multiple issue even for all that issue i have to mail to md of the company, because i won't get proper resolution on tollfree number. Last week employee from ahmedabad location was rude with me on call it's just because of tata i have to face multiple issue and it's like a mental harassment to a customer.
      I asked a penalty to be happen on that team so from president assurance desk miss geeta srivastav and mr.Rahul dubey closed the complaint as per their wish. Need proper resolution or i have to escalate the same to chairman of the company i.E. Mr.Ratan tata just because of their employee's tata company name is getting spoiled in market.

My photon number:-[protected]

Tata Photon Plus — internet very slow

my internet is very slow plz hep
      Respected CMC HOD, please teach your staff and security how to behave with patients and their attendents. Their behaviour having with us an animals, very shameless administration. God please protect the patients from CMC staff.
      No response from staff and manager they are busy in their talks.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Ankur Batham

I am using tata photon+ from last 5 years (Purchased in dehradun & currently usiny @ lucknow) but from last 2 years i am fed up photon+ services. Its pathetic, annoying & very bad customer service.
        After every 15-20 days speed drops very bad and contacting customer care always get only 1 answer from last 2 years that " i am in highly utilised area so the speed problem will continue till the problem solves"... Even after 2 years of regular problem and complaints still the problem persists.
        I want to know till when the problem persist and why you people sitting at the top not taking care of customer issues these guys thinks that customer is .
        They do not even bother to send the engineer to check the exact problem & solve the issue they just close the complaint within 5-10 min of registering complaint.
        Very bad customer service & support.
        Its better to switch over to any other isp asap as tata dosent care about their customer.
        Still hoping that problem will solve else have to take legal action as i am paying for that not getting their services free of cost.
        Tata is know for its cutomer serive but after this kind of problem & poor serives your near future is not good as in sales field customer service is most important. Even i am planning to switch over to reliance as they are giving very nice performance & their customer service is very good as of now.

Latest speed test you guys are really a shameless creatures even after giving you proofs or poor speed still no resolution...

My photon+ device no - [protected]

Ankur

Poor services, speedform last 2 years

Customer Care,
        Tata Docomo.

Tata Photon — TATA photon Max Wifi Data Card

Account No.[protected] have 7 numbers of Data card are not running properly. we couldn't use net maximum 1 hr, so we have planed to change the telecom company.

Tata Photon Max WIFI — bad net speed .

I have a tata photon max wifi dongal, my account no. is[protected]. Because of this poor speed I am not able to do my important works. Please help me..

Tata Photon Max WIFI — PLEASE RECTIFY THE SPEED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Sir, My TATA PHOTON MAX WIFI DATA CARD NUMBER IS TATA DOCOMO WIFI- NO – [protected] MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS :[protected] Wifi Speed Is VERY LOW PLEASE RECTIFY THE SPEED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. Regards A P RAVI

Please provide our account balance of Tata Photon Plus No. [protected]
        Tata Photon Plus — not activate pin number
        i purshes tata proton dated 24/11/2019 at online, today 27/11/2019 my connection at not active . so pls my connection quickly.

Tata Photon Plus — Dongle is disconnected

nidhi492
          I am using the Tata Photon Plus prepaid dongle since 3 Years and recharge every month before expiry to carried forward the...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

MayukhHazra
          From last 4/5 months facing low speed related issues. While taking the connection their sales executive assured a minimum speed of 1 mbps and officially I'm supposed to get a minimum speed of 512 kbps. But now a days I'm facing low speed related problems very frequently. As a result of that i have to complaint more or less every week. After each of my complaint they resolve my problem temporarily. My photon number is- [protected]

Low speed related issue
          Updated by MayukhHazra Feb 27, 2016
          Current pending service request number is[protected].

Tata Photon Max WIFI — Dongle lost

Tata photon account no.[protected] photon number [protected] issued on the name of varinder kumar bajaj mobile no.[protected] billing address ward no.20 MOHALLA SODHIAN FEROZEPUR PB.152001
          They don't even deserve a single star. I am using Tata Photon Max Wifi but never got speed more than 153kbps, when complained to their customer service, the only answer I get is "you are residing in low coverage area" due to which you are getting low speed. Then who the hell is going to improve the coverage, is some other company going to do it for Tata Docomo ?? Such a pathetic and irresponsible customer service.

M chattopadhayay
            Compliant had been lodged regarding CDMA No. [protected] modem is not working in properly communicated with call centre [protected],[protected], [protected] and [protected] others. they are hanging from one to other. compliant no 12260547. the number had a recharge pack 1999 for six month. as they are not providing the service so refund the amount.

Customer Care,
            Tata Docomo.
            Dear Customer,

As per the conversation had with our team, we would like to inform you that a complaint regarding Internet connectivity concern which was registered vide docket number TEST12261069 has been closed stating that trouble shooting done but issue is not resolved, hence kindly visit nearest service center for better assistance.

Tata Photon Max WIFI — Activation

Nagraj Naveen
              As I mentioned in my complaint, my connection is not activated and so I don't have Tata Docomo number yet.
              Please find...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Computers & Accessories

bmlg
              To : All prospective Tata Photon 3G Dongle users I have had a harrowing experience with this company. My promised plan is 11 GB at 7.1 Mbps at a monthly bill of Rs. 1140./- What I am getting is 300 Kbps At the time of applying for the product, my address was checked and then the product sold. Today company says you are in a weak coverage area and a host of jargon which even they do not understand. E-mail complaints to the company has fallen on deaf ears. I am happy to share all e-mails received from the company with anyone writing to me. E-mail me at [protected]@rediffmail.com Ms. Swapna Phand - Secretary of appellate of the company - sends multiple copy/paste emails. RTI / TRAI escalation and consumer court will be my next course of action. To save yourself from the high-handed behavior of this company select providers with better service and a much professional approach. Thank you for your time. Bharat

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata Docomo number and your alternate contact number so that we can get in touch with you.

Thank you writing in.

My Docomo number is [protected] - This information is given in the subject of my e-mail.

My mobile number is [protected].

I hope you will read the below attachments.

I also hope that you will put an end to my financial and mental suffering by installing a signal booster at my residence.

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the network performance for the locations mentioned earlier have been already shared with you. The area you have referred to has weak indoor coverage for 3G network.

As and when feasible, a new site shall be planned for further enhancing the network. We will duly intimate you when we enhance our coverage to the location in question

Customer care

Please stop your replies !!!

I am your customer for last so many years. When is your new site coming up - after my grandson gets married ?

I am not blind and have read all your previous correspondence. Take time off and read the attachments.

The matter is with TRAI and with the Ministry of Telecommunications now and they will be contacting you.

I will make your company pay me for the harassment you have caused me.

Bharat
              Today afternoon 18th Dec, I again got a call from Ms. Swapna.

She was telling me she is calling me with a resolution which is as under:

1. We are unable to provide you service in the area which you are in.

2. We are unable to give you a discount in your bill due to "constaints."

3. As and when a site is planned we will inform you.

I asked her if she understood the meaning of the word "resolution".

I also asked her what kind of constraints does her company have to give me a discount in my bill when they are not able to provide me proper service. Forget proper, the service I am getting is third-rate.

As and when a site is planned means wait till your grandson gets married and we will put up a new site !!!

What is commendable is that she went on and on with senseless talk and my questions still remain.

a) If you are not able to provide 3G service in my area why are you charging me Rs. 1140/- every month ?

b) Why are you calling my area high utilization when Vodafone, Airtel, Reliance and plenty of other company dongles are working perfectly in my area ?

c) Whose problem is this - mine or the comanys ?

d) Why did you sell me the dongle in this area when you cannot provide service ? Did you not know my address which is on the application form ?

Obviously Tata Photon does not have answers to my questions and neither will they provide me a discount as they are now become experts at giving me senseless replies which actually translate into lies.

My next step now is filing a case in the consumer court and sending Tata Photon a legal notice.

The judge in the consumer court would surely like to listen to their senseless answers.

Beware one and all of Tata Photon, Ms. Swapna Phand, and their high-handed behavior with customers who are regularly paying them.

A.Ramesh A.Ramesh
                Dear sir/madam I am using the TATA Photon whiz (mobile internet service) but i forget my mobile number please help for me sir. TATA Photon Whiz Model:AC8720 PID:C/V2 S/N: 9A121033CA2B MEID:A1000209BCA2B contact no:[protected] E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that we are unable to fetch the details of your photon number as mentioned and request you to share your alternate contact number and feasible timing to speak and assist you further.
                We would like to inform you that you will be able to know your Photon number. Please follow the steps mentioned below:
                1. Plug your TATA Photon and the dialer loads on the screen
                2. Click on the connect button
                3. After the connection is established, Internet explorer gets loaded and by default you would be taken to the Yahoo Page.
                4. In Yahoo page you will get option “MY Account” under TATA Photon Services
                5. Click on the My Account link and you would be able to get the details like Photon Number, Account Number, Current Bill Plan, Last Payment Received, Bill Due Date, Total Outstanding Due, Data Consumed for your Tata Photon

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

comman men
                  Dear sir, This is to bring in your notice that your staff is not diligent in completing their duties with promptness and sincerity and do not take immediate actions against any complain or inquiry done by the customers. As a regular customer of your Bank I request you to look in to the matter with priority and take an early action. Thanking you Hoping to hear favourably
                  Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata Docomo number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Dear customer,

As you have still not shared your contact details we assume that your issue is resolved, in case you have any further quires /issues you can mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com

Tata Docomo,
                  Customer care.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Rajesh Rajaram
                    I bought the Tata Photon Max WIFI data card postpaid connection via online with number [protected] on 25 Sep-15. Due to faulty device the connection is not activated. Service engineer came to place and found the device is a faulty one and gave DOA letter. When I contacted customer care for next steps, I was told to submit the DOA letter to any of the TATA Docomo Brand Store and get the device exchanged. However the Brand Store at Whites Road, Annasalai, Chennai refused to replace the device. Again raised the complaint via customer care but no resolution till now (14 OCT-15) and the resolution cut off time crossed twice. Its almost going to be a month now and I lost trust in getting the connection. Either replace the device with a new working one or refund my amount. It was overall bad customer service and customer experience for me and online sale customer support was a foolproof system.
                    Updated by Rajesh Rajaram Oct 14, 2015
                    Got call from customer care and they told me to go to Tata icare center for device replacement with new one. However icare center refused to give me the new replacement.
                    Again I called customer care and they asked for additional two days time for resolving the issue.
                    I think Tata is incapable of providing the new service or resolve the issue on time. I lost faith in tata..
                    Updated by Rajesh Rajaram Oct 23, 2015
                    Got new replacement device on 16 Oct, however connection not activated till now ( 23 Oct). This shows Tata incapability to resolve the issues. Please note I bought the device on 25 sep and its been a month. Called customer support multiple/numerous times. But no proper answer.. Thank you Tata for showing me how a customer service can be worst like this..
                    Updated by Rajesh Rajaram Oct 25, 2015
                    Till now no resolution or response to my complaint[protected]. I don't know what is the cut off time for resolution...

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Mstfahmed
                      I mustafa ahmed tata photon max wifi no- [protected] today i requested for 350 reload pack but don't activate and not get well response from customer care please i requested for this solution also face speed problem and our plan is 11gb monthly i face gb problem also please give me monthly details usages my alt no [protected]

deepakj35
                        Dear sir, mene jab photon max device purches kiya tab mujhe bola gaya brand store se ki minimum 1mbps speed to aapko milegi but mujhe 100kbps bhi nhi mil rhi h or khi se bhi koi help nhi ho rhi hai photon no-[protected] contact no-[protected]

Dear Customer,

As per the conversation had with our team, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. In this regards, please be informed that we have registered your complaint related to slow speed with reference number[protected]. The same will be updated soon.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Avra Kundu
                          My Tata Photon Max Wi Fi: [protected] has a 40GB unlimited plan. It was a plan they provided they started when they launched the device. Due to the increase in the Max users over time they have discontinued the plan. However, existing customers were allowed to continue with the 40GB plan. Now, as they cannot say the customer to forcefully change the plan they are capping the speed so much so that I cant even access normal mail. Forget about 40GB I am unable to use even half of it. They are refusing to take any complaint and saying that I am in a HIGH USAGE AREA (PINCODE: 700059). Their fancy story was only caught as a LIE when i moved to another PINCODE. On forcing them to take a complaint they took it. Within minutes I was called and said that that even the new PINCODE (700060) area is highly used. They were very eager to provide me with a new plan and even take a request for closing my account. On asking in which PINCODE area I could get my speed they got trapped in their own words. Their technical person confirmed that no matter whereever I moved my speed will be capped. Its horrible to cheat your old customers like this. Anyway they could have said they will discontinue my plan rather than forcing me to suffer and telling lies for over 3 months.

Dear Customer,

As per the telephonic conversation had with our team member, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In this regards, we would like to inform you that, the complaint with reference number[protected] has been closed stating your area comes under congestion area and there is no time line. Further, the device refund is not applicable for your account. For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

Tata Docomo
                          Yes, It is true that Tata Tele Services is cheating its customer. Exactly the same thing happened in my case as well which has happened with Mr. Avra. Even Tata teleservices happily accepted my request to close the account without saying a single word unlike other service provider who used to convince customer to continue their services. It is straight way insulting the customers upfront.

My Tata Photon Max Wi Fi: [protected]

sirisha vura
                            I have been a customer of tata photon plus (Photon no [protected]) since 3yrs and today that is on[protected] i want to get the connection cancelled for which I have to call the customer care (cc) and register a cancellation request. When i have called cc an executive called bala krishna has spoken to me and has raised a request they told me that they have sent a system generated e-mail conformation stating the cancellation number and also said that it will take 7 days to get the cancellation done. He also pestered me repeatedly on the why i want to quit the connection and inspite of my repeated denial started to explain me schemes to which i finally said i just need to cancel my connection. He said it will be done in 7 days said a system generated email has been sent my mail and also to my registered mobile no. Out of which i have not received any message till now .He said that i would recieve mail or msg on my mobile within 15- 30 min i was on call talking to him for 1hr 30 min but has not recieved any message for which i have questioned him. He again said the system generated mails will take 6hrs to come. I had many bad experiences with cc services of tata photon and request raised against a wrong bill generated by them. they have made a bill of 900 rs which stated that a volume booster pack of rs 500 for 5 GB activated on my account on my request and i have not even consumed 1 mb of it on top of it, in the 1 gb data of that month also i have consumed 800 mb only. Just 2 days before the end of that bill cycle i.e 15th of every month.This has happened to me in the month of may 2015. i called cc and asked any volume booster packs are in my account and under what plan i am under the cc executive told me that i have a 1 GB plan at 300rs and no volume booster pack is activated on my account. But i got a bill of 900rs after the next bill cycle has started in june .When called cc people they bluffed on my face saying mam you have activated volume booster pack in the month of may and i called 10-15 times regarding this and they repeatedly told me either the server is not functioning or down or they cant do anything as the bill cycle has been generated. Prior to this in the month of feb i have raised a request for upgrading my current plan of 1GB at 300 rs extendable upto 5 gb at 750 rs. when my father went to tata photon office those people said you to call customer care and do the upgardation. So i have called cc and raised a request for the upgardation of my plan, the cc executive said that your request has been placed no worry your plan has been changed and you will recieve an email and mobile conformation regarding this plan change. I didnt recieve any so my father went to tata office to know whether the change has been done or not . He told that your plan is now 5GB. After completion of bill cycle when i recieved the bill by email i was shocked to 1250 stating that my data consumed is above 2 gb and is under 1gb at 300rs plan only. I called tata photon office and asked regarding this and they told that you bill plan is 1gb one and i told upgrade it now atleast and they said no it cant be upgraded as you bill cycle for this month has already started and they will place a request for the change next month, which didnt happen and like this they did for 3 months telling that it is done making me pay 1100 or even more every month. The same secnario is happening now .They neither sent me an e-mail conformation nor a message regarding the cancellation number[protected] and left me with no proof of my cancellation request raised at 4.30 pm on[protected] on tata phton no [protected]. They said the cancellation will take 7 days to get processed and they have very strong intention to delay the cancellation and charge me 900 rs for next month and also tommorow i am leaving the station, so if i believe them and if i take it for granted that the connection will be disconnected after 7 days i might me charged in thousands, because my parents are old and cannot follow up these things as they bluff on face and parents to call cc while they cant and they also delay and linger saying that we are unable to process your request until the next bill is generated. Please Sir kindly look into the issue and do the needful.

problem regarding cancellation of tata photon plus internet service connection

Dear Customer,

We tried to reach you on your number in order to understand your concern. However, the same was not reachable. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In this regards, we would like to inform you that, your complaint with reference number[protected] has been closed stating that you been charged according in the bill and there is a clear usage reflecting in the invoice. As per the cancellation procedure, your account has been disconnected on 28-7-15 with reference number[protected]. Hence, there is no discrepancy found on your number.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Tata Photon Max WIFI — Tata DoCoMo - Device Not Activated - 9230203390 [Resolved]

rsu_elex22
                              Hi Have purchased an tata photom max wifi device on 19th June 2015 online. The executive has taken all document and submitted...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

sandeeptarade
                              Hi, I, took new connection/device from Tata Photon Store located in Aundh, Pune. I took connection/device on 23 May 2015. My tata photon number is [protected]. At the time of purchase the representatives told me that only postpaid plans are available and I can not purchase the device with prepaid plan. Also I need to take the Rs.650 postpaid plan for activation. I checked online for the device offer on tata max wifi plus website (http://shop.tatadocomo.com/shoppingcart.aspx) and on this website there is prepaid plan offer available for new connection. Also as per this offer they are giving 5GB data free for new connection and additional 1 GB for next 4 recharges. In addition to this they are giving Rs.300 discount. On Friday 05 June I checked this with customer care and they were saying that taking postpaid plan is not compulsory and I can convert to prepaid plan anytime. I went yo tata photon store yesterday and they told me that taking postpaid plan is compulsory and I can no convert connection to prepaid until 3 months are completed. I am having such a bad experience with Tata photon store and they are misleading the people. In this case we can consider it as cheating. I request you to convert my plan to prepaid plan and provide the offers which are eligible for new connection (5GB data free for new connection and additional 1 GB for next 4 recharges and Rs. 300 discount) as photon store people provided me false information on this and because of which I was force to take postpaid plan without any offers. Firstly I took photon postpaid connection not by my choice. It was because of the misleading information at tata photon store. They told me that I have to take postpaid connection for new connection and that too with minimum Rs 650 plan and prepaid connection is not available. Because of this I was not eligible for any of the above offers. Please tell me why should I suffer for the wrong information given by tata photon representative at store? These are the same people who took my documents and entered my incorrect name and address in system. This address does not include building name and Area name and PIN code. How are you supposed to send the bill to this address. I raised the correction of address and name request and It will take next billing cycle to reflect correct details. Please recruit the decent people for data entry at least for this kind of work. I request you to convert my connection to prepaid and I will provide all documents. But for this conversion I should get the offers which user get for new connection for prepaid. If this is not feasible for tata photon, then please close my connection and take back you photon device.

Dear Customer,

As per the discussion over the call on your number, please accept our sincere apologies on behalf of our agent with whom you had spoken and it will not repeat again. Also, your Postpaid connection got migrated to prepaid and it is pending for televerification. Hence, we request you to contact our customer care number which is [protected] for further proceedings.

[email protected]
                                I bought this device 2 months back, its prepaid. Max speed achieved 350 kbps in city limit (Company promises upto 6.2Mbps) Very annoying stuff is they used to change the plan very often. For instance, When i got the device, i paid 999 for 20GB after that it was 1250 for 20GB and today when i am about to recharge it shows only 5GB for 999. Note: Worst plans and device ever. I wont suggest this device to anyone, even to my foe, compare to TATA MAX WIFI there are lot of good devices out in market
                                Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Dear Customer,

Since we have not received any details from your end, we assume that your issue has been resolved. In future, should you require any assistance, we request You to call Tata Photon helpline on[protected],
                                Alternatively you can also mail us your concern to [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

mufaddal dhamangamwala
                                  respected sir, request no:[protected] . account no.[protected].. On 29th of may i had complaint you about slow speed issue in my area. on telephonic conversation with your representative it was said to wait for 24 to 48 hrs and they will resolve this issue . Sorry to inform you sir that till today instead of improving the speed its getting low day by day. I had mailed you thinking you will solve my problem and can do the needful . But sorry sir my slow speed issue has decreased than earlier .. So now ou tell me what step should i take against tatadocomo??? if you are unable to provide services than stop selling your devices in market.. why to unnecessarily harm your customers . I am really annoyed with the service .. so now please suggest me what should i do.. you asked me to wait i did that as well.. i gave you ample off time to take steps against it.. so now i would like to inform you that if this problem doesnt get resolve in 24 hrs i would like to cancel my connection and not only that will post this matter on consumer forum as well as all social media so that people get aware of this annoying services provided by tata docomo and they need to think before purchasing ... i hope you will do the needful right away or else i have to take legal steps.. thank you .

Dear Customer,

Alternatively you can also mail us your concern to [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

Recently Discussed

(10 minutes ago)
                                    Unit Trust Of India
                                    my policy is matured and I want to redeem it
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf]
                                    Unit Scheme, 1964 (Clause 11)
                                    (13 minutes ago)
                                    Golden Eye Creations - Fraud Agency
                                    Fraud Agency. Please be aware girls.
                                    (13 minutes ago)