The Body Care — fraud and misbehaviour

FARIDABAD, Haryana, India
 inka
I had signed up a package with THE BODY CARE, CROWN PLAZA FARIDABAD and paid 33030 rs. In the first month I lost 2kgs and after that as they were not providing salaries to their staff all their therapists and diet councellors left as a result my weight was stuck for 3 long months and when I asked for the refund OWNER DIVYA SOOD torn my card and along with her staff ABUSED ME , HIT ME AND PUSHED ME OUT OF THE CLINIC. It was very bad experience paying this much amount of hard earned money we get this in return. Body Care has KAAMWALI who is doing tucks.I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND BODY CARE EVEN TO MY BIGGEST ENEMY.DONT EVER GO THERE FOR ANY SERVICE.

Comments

please file a complaint of cheatinbg in the nearrest police station and also in a copnsumer court now. a lot o[censored]s doing that during the next 8 days! do that now!
if you are not happy as a customer due to defective services or produvcts you have to the right to claim back your money. here are a few tips: You can take up your complaints with your disctrict consumer dispute resolution group. which comprises of judges, and IAS oficers. : http://ncdrc.nic.in/

you can approach consumer courts in your district too - if you are a lady then you will be provided with a free lawyer as well!

Good luck!