[Resolved]  The Lazeez Affaire Membership — False Promises

I had taken the Lazeez Affaire membership last year through New Hospitality Marketing Services. They provided me with some vouchers for drinks and food. Upon telling them that there is no one who drinks in the family they told me that I could use those vouchers for non alcoholic drinks also. When I tried to use them I had to really struggle to encash them. After that I did not use the membership card.
This year they approached me with renewal. When I refused, they told me they will reactivate old not used vouchers, would put in some soft drinks vouchers.
They also told they would send me vouchers for stays in Jim Corbett, Goa, and Jaipur for which I would only have to pay taxes and could use them anytime. When I recieved those vouchers it was clearly stated on the voucher that I have to pay some money and also booking would be subject to availability this despite being told you could call anytime.
When I rang them up to cancel the membership on 20th August on receiving the package(I had renewed the card on 4th August which is clearly stated on my credit card bill), I was told Supervisor is not there and I would be called on Monday. The call never came.
Finally I made the 4th call on 18th September, i was told that they would not cancel the membership as I have to give them the reason for cancellation. It was like I do not have the right to change my decision. When I told them to give me in writing that they would not cancel the card the phone hung up on me.
The membership amount is Rs 4412 which was deducted on my HDFC credit card on the 4th August and if i calculate the interest for nonpayment of amount of 32 days it comes out to be Rs110.30 per day from 6th of September.
Please take corrective action and get me my amount refunded.

Delhi