TNEB — Request to solve the power supply problem.

B.RAMAKRISHNA
There is power cut in 53rd street, 9th sector, K.K.Nagar, Chennai - 600078 daily three times a day and mid night for last three months. We are extremely fed up with the very low voltage power supply in our area. For the past three months we are facing power fluctuation in our area. We are afraid if this would damage our households. All the 3 phases are very low voltage. If any 1 of the phase is power cut remaining other 2 phases also not working. Already we gave the complaint to Assistant Engineer TNEB and copy of the letter to Counsellor of 128 Circle on[protected]

Comments

There is power cut in our street daily three times a day and mid night for last three months. We are extremely fed up with the very low voltage power supply in our area. For the past three months we are facing power fluctuation in our area. We are afraid if this would damage our households. All the 3 phases are very low voltage. If any 1 of the phase is power cut remaining other 2 phases also not working. Already we gave the complaint to Assistant Engineer TNEB and copy of the letter to Counsellor of 128 Circle on[protected]

Please kindly take the necessary action.
Dear Sir / Madam,

My Home Meter Running Very Speed. I want Complaint Letter Format. Please sent to my Email Id.

Thaniking You,

Raman.E.V
sir

My residencial address is no 13/3, 7th street, Rajashanmugam nagar, thiruvottiyur, chennai -19. this address belongs to JOTHI NAGAR EB OFFICE. Our street and 8th street public people and very dissatisfied with the your staff and the goverment. because of daily power cuts in the two streets. yesterday our area people are out of the house at the midnight from 12.30am to 7.00 am we don't sleep. we called the EB office the line are continuesly enchaged and i had directly visit the EB office i stunt because they locked inside will all lights off and they are sleeping inside. but we are killing with the misqutios. There is a continuous power cuts in the two streets frequently. we had already complined to AE more than ten times but its useless. Yours staff treated us like a cows in a clay. we are now living like adam and eve in the ancient times. we are not in the positions to complain because we don't know an proper way to complain. please try to help as to solve this problem and rectify the power cut in the 7th street.

we belife that you will take an action and help me to take our future as bright.

plz help us...

thaking you
I need request letter to relocate TNEB transformer in my approved land

Very quick in cutting current but very poor in putting it back

When the bill is nearing the due date, the folks from EB office rush to cut the current off, but when it comes to put them back they make a huge delay. I am pretty much annoyed by this behavior.

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    TNEB - Request to solve the power supply problem.