[Resolved]  Uttaran — Kindly ban the serial Uttaran aired on Colors channel

I kindly request you to ban the Serial 'Uttaran' aired on Colors channel for the following reasons :

1. It creates a lot of noise pollution.
2. I live in the Modern India and I have the rights and freedom to watch anything I wish, but my family forces me to stop watching other shows and orders me to watch this stupid show or leave the room.
3. It doesnt have a plot.It is a baseless show with a lot of stupid music and boring dialogues.The actors dont know how to give expressions nor do they know how to act.

In short, I just hate this show and it is ruining my life.
So i kindly request you to ban this show as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance.
Mohammed Owais Batliwala.

Related Complaints

[Resolved]  Uttaran - check out  10
[Resolved]  Uttaran - Story nowadays  2

Comments

A very good serial
oh really?
so do u really like to hear that music with patheticly long dialogues?
if yes, then my friend, i feel pity on you.
This is case of every serial... and every man is prey to such serials on ZEE, SONY, etc.

At least SAB has some sort of mild comedy and relaxing serials, but alas for those stupid saas bahu serials I am denied Science Channels...

This is the story of every home... Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki !!!

There are no Dukhi Mahilas... but Serial Sataye Purush...
We watch this serial daily, but as the way way its going on we disagree it.Now its showing negitive roles superior you should not make tapasaya always win.the thing we mainly want is kill Tapasya.
By Tapasya Thakur
I hate thi s serial because it is not doing justice to good people, VEER is blind he dont ask tapsaya where all she roamed with guys and came now and saying that she is pregnant every one is believing even doctor also blind.when u ll show just justice to ichcha and veer?

Complaint categoryCategory: Cinema