Uttaran

Uttaran Complaints & Reviews

Uttaran serial shown on colors channel at 10pm monday to Thursday depicts a complete nonsense saying that contacting the police might harm their children and on the other side it is shown that on crime patrol that whatever maybe the situation we all should contact the police and one more thing the character who plays the role of tapasya's grandmother thinks to throws away the new born child of iccha in garbage .what the [censored] does it make sense to throw small kids in garbage this thing surely makes an bad impression in mind people watching the serial. Please I request to tell people to close this serial because many people has complaint about chamging the script but it still is going the same ...this is completely unbearable.please please please shut this serial down.Thanking you in advance.

We are a very big fan o[censored]ttaran serial shown in colors tv at 10 pm from Mon to Fri. We regularly see your serial. We are your well wishers. That's why we will suggest you one thing that please try to expose tapasya in front of her parents and her in laws. Public wants to see Veer and Ichcha together. You are slowly loosing your mass audience by not punishing tapasya and bringing vansh ichcha together. People are feeling bored.
    We want that this serial should be on top and it should get the maximum TRP. So please consider our request & do the needful.
    We have heard many women talking about Uttaran that we should stop seeing this serial and start looking for new serials. We really don't want this to happen. Please take it seriously and we wish that Uttaran will be the best serial after this suggestion. Thank you.
    Aug 13, 2020
    i too believe that i should stop to watch this serial as it becomes so boring n serving the same thing right from the begining in a repetitive manner.ichchas character is all the time boring u should give power n intelligence to ichchas character also, veer is becoming dump n deaf again the chapter of tapasyas fake behavior become overshaded on all characters, u made too little of a son death of bundelas family, as gunvanti is again goin to accept tapasya...ichchas bad days r going to start again...love n truth is again going to dithched...feeling bore by watching again and again same thing that is win of tapasya...nani is not dying...above of all jogi thakurs character wakes periodically...so booooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrring...TERE LIYE ON STAR PLUS IS MUCH MUCH BETTER...u all r working only on tapasyas character rather than ichcha...i think u all forgot that ichcha is the main character o[censored]ttaran

Uttaran — idiotic story

this serial is the best torcher i hv ever had, i dont know why people create such non sense,
    its story creates anger and disguise all around the country.

I kindly request you to ban the Serial 'Uttaran' aired on Colors channel for the following reasons :

1. It creates a lot of noise pollution.
      2. I live in the Modern India and I have the rights and freedom to watch anything I wish, but my family forces me to stop watching other shows and orders me to watch this stupid show or leave the room.
      3. It doesnt have a plot.It is a baseless show with a lot of stupid music and boring dialogues.The actors dont know how to give expressions nor do they know how to act.

In short, I just hate this show and it is ruining my life.
      So i kindly request you to ban this show as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance.
      Mohammed Owais Batliwala.
      Aug 13, 2020
      A very good serial
      oh really?
      so do u really like to hear that music with patheticly long dialogues?
      if yes, then my friend, i feel pity on you.
      This is case of every serial... and every man is prey to such serials on ZEE, SONY, etc.

At least SAB has some sort of mild comedy and relaxing serials, but alas for those stupid saas bahu serials I am denied Science Channels...

This is the story of every home... Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki !!!

There are no Dukhi Mahilas... but Serial Sataye Purush...
      We watch this serial daily, but as the way way its going on we disagree it.Now its showing negitive roles superior you should not make tapasaya always win.the thing we mainly want is kill Tapasya.
      By Tapasya Thakur
      I hate thi s serial because it is not doing justice to good people, VEER is blind he dont ask tapsaya where all she roamed with guys and came now and saying that she is pregnant every one is believing even doctor also blind.when u ll show just justice to ichcha and veer?

Uttaran — check out [Resolved]

dear sir/madam

i dont like the concept o[censored]ttaran as it is shown on channel.
        veer loves icha, bt he...