[Resolved]  Voters ID Card — Not received voter id card

Respected Sir,
My husband, Mr. H. Vincent Paul and myself Mrs. Romila Ben had applied for Voter ID in Cuddalore district of Tamil Nadu on 7.8.08. Unfortunately todate both o[censored]s have not recieved our ID cards. Since we are not in possesion of a ration card we had given our Landline Telephone bill and and LPG gas connection. Whenever we have requested why our name has not been included we have never recieved any proper response. We have been told that since we have no ration card we cannot be given the Voter ID Card. Both o[censored]s are Indian Citizens but find it difficult to get a ID Card to exercise our fundamental right to vote because we are not in possession of the ID Card. Please help us.

Thanking You.

MRs. Romila Ben and Mr. H. Vincent Paul

Comments

My voter id no is byf2081180. I have applied for correction in vote list and it is rectified. But new voter identity card is not received till date. Do i want to apply for voter identity card.

What is next step for i receive voter id card? What status?
When is voter card issued
I have not recived My Voters ID card
Respected sir,
I am krishan kumar agarwal had applied for voter id in cuddalore district o[censored]ttar pradesh on[protected] unfortunately todate both o[censored]s have not recieved our id cards. Since we are not in possesion of a ration card we had given our landline telephone bill and and lpg gas connection. Whenever we have requested why our name has not been included we have never recieved any proper response. We have been told that since we have no ration card we cannot be given the voter id card. Both o[censored]s are indian citizens but find it difficult to get a id card to exercise our fundamental right to vote because we are not in possession of the id card. Please help us.

Thanking you.
Sir, my name is v. S. Janaki i have applied for voter id card, but i have not yet received my card.
Please verify it soon and inform.

We have applied for the voter id cards and can view the names in the voter list; however we have still not received the id cards.
Kindly tell us where to follow up for the cards. Our constituency is kandivali west, mumnai suburb.

Paridhee kothari
Mail id: choudhary. [protected]@gmail.com
Respected sir/madam,

My id no. Is nrx0410043, serial no. Is 42, father's name is mr. Mangal chand sogan. I have not received my voter id card. So please issue my voter id card.
I submit my application on 23rd November 2008, the authority has been accept my application,
not recived card
i have not received my voter id card so what will i do

Election Commission of India [ECI]