[Resolved] wagon R Duo — Repeated complaint not resolved of gas leakage
Dear Sir / Madam,
The Pasco service center at Peeragarhi (New Delhi) is now taken over by DD Motors. Since December 2007 I discovered leakage of LPG Gas. The LPG Smell increases if I put on the blower (for normal fan. A.C./ heater). In the month of Decmber I went for Servicing on 21st. Since after that I realized the problem. I did call to Maruti Help line as I felt LPG leakage could lead to severe problem. I also called Pasco Help Line for same. On their assurance of not having any mis happening, I delayed for few days (as working with Ltd company) I visited on 26 Dec 2007.
(1)On this day I was told that it is a problem of Air Filter, which was replaced as per their (Pasco) information. After few days I again realized the leakage problem of LPG and marked a complaint by internet.
. (2)Now in month of January 2008, I again visited Pasco (as a apology letter recieved from the Manager Ms. Simmer Kaur) for which she completely refused for any help straight forward saying today any work could not be done (perhaps change over from Pasco to DD motors was done on that day). Though I informed her about the seveirity of LPG leakage she completely denied any help. Some How I got mobile number of GM of workshop who at least given me option to close the LPG tank by closing the Knob and to use petrol.
(3) Then In month of January I again visited DD Motors (Pasco) and Met GM Services who sent Mr. Deepak chouhan (supervisor) to help me out. He confirmed the leakage of LPG and my car was sent to engineer. Assuring the rectification of the problem I was sent back also commited that if repeated then the LPG Kit would be. changed.
4) after one to two days I again found the same problem. I called Mr Deepak chouhan and informed about the LPG leakage problem. He again guided me to bring the car to workshop. (as at other place it could not be rectified)
5) On of 1st Feb 2008 some one broke the front Glass, bumper, and damaged the Dicky of My car. To get the claim of Insurance I sumbitted my car roughly on 5th Feb 2008. On 10t Feb 08 I got Information that my car is ready. I callem Mr. Deepak Chouhan informing the leakage Problem to be checked as the car is ready from workshop. On 11 Feb I got confirmation that LPG leakage is fine now. While I drove my car for 5 KMs I realised the Same problem of Leakage of LPG.
Now the problem is :
1) Does the Manager/GM have any courtesy to follow up the repeated cases escalated to them and expecting a call back to customer
2)Commiting the change of LPG Kit, why it was not changed?
3) How many times do I need to visit for One ACUTE problem.
another complaints ;
A) Earlier also I have come back to workshop after servicing as the tunning was not done proper (it happened twice after two different service.
B) Its Been more that 6 months where in I requested for A cap which is required to cover the inlet of Gas tank. Yet It is not available.
Maruti Wagon-R (Duo)
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Category: Car Service Centers
Add Company Information