[Resolved]  Wings Group Of Companies — PF status

My PF A/c No. KN/35019/9230
We have submitted the PF withdrawel forms in your office on 13 May 2009 . I have been trying desperately to contact your office at KR Puram regarding the status of the settlement, but it is pathetic to state that they never respond to the call, the phone keeps on ringing out ( on phone no.-.[protected] &[protected],[protected] Please inform your staff, that they are not doing us a favour by answering the cals, I think it is their job., Sir I need to know when this money will be transferred to my account. Matter is most urgent.

Rajeev kumar
Mobile no.- [protected]
E-mail :- [protected]@yahoo.com
Jul 17, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

wings credit card divison — non receival of PF amount

I can`t receiv my p.f.fund,
so, relase my fund as early as possible. of this pf no -KN/35019/10048.
A/C NO.[protected] ICICI BANK, PUNE )

Thanking & Regards,
Ganesh G. Ovhal.

Till time not recived my PF settlement from Recon ltd division of cadila healthcare ltd, since last 3 yrs I am looking forward,
My PF no, kn/26079/706 and my account at vijya bank no: 5850 Junagadh, Gujrat.
Till time i am not received my PF amount of sattlement for the period of F. Y.[protected]
so kindly do the needful.

Thanks /Regards,

Reshma S. Jaitpal.
Not Receiving PF
Respected Sir/Madam,

I Ms. Divya Mapsekar as an X employee of Wings Group Of Companies (Credit Card Division).
My PF No.-- KN/35019/11110. I have applied for my PF on the 5th June 2009 but till date i have not recieved my PF.

However i would request you to kindly update me with my PF details.

I shall be highly oblidged if you kindly process my PF A/c - as early as possiable.

Thanking You
With Regards
Divya Mapsekar
Not Receiving PF
Respected Sir/Madam,

I Ms. Jolana Monserrate as an X employee of Wings Group Of Companies (Credit Card Division).
My PF No.-- KN/35019/111119. I have applied for my PF on the 5th June 2009 but till date i have not recieved my PF.

However i would request you to kindly update me with my PF details.

Thanking You
With Regards
Jolana Monserrate

Wings Group of Companies
    Wings Group of Companies Phone
    Wings Group of Companies Address
    Wings House, No. 236, 5th Main, 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560043