WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.

WNS Global Services Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Plant No. 10 / 11, Gate No. 4, Godrej & Boyce Complex, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Additional Contact Info

Load

WNS Global Services Complaints & Reviews

I have called a hr in WNS by seeing a post on naukri.com, and shared my resume with her, later I called her but she is not answering my call, plz bring this to the notice of Management as this is the right of the candidate to know whether the candidate is suitable for the desired position. I even messaged her plz tell if my profile is not suitable so that I could find any other opportunities, but no response from the hr. So please give a solution for this.
Aug 05, 2021

WNS Global Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a PF amount on the account related to WNS (Acc. No. - THTHA[protected]. The amount is of Rs. 23, 000 approx....
    Sir or Madam, I have worked for 15 long years in Wns at Pune, Magarpatta city Tower 1, for Aviva insurance purpose. In Jan...
    I've been requesting for my form 16 from WNS global services Pvt Ltd Gurugram. And they are not providing it and neither replying...
    I had send emails many times to ger my exp letter. The HR said I need to pay the amount 6485 which I did and s nd a screen...

I am send 20 + mails for my releaving letter and paid 23, 585 Rs for F&F and finance team also approved the receiving. But they did not issue releaving letter. And I also need to withdraw my PF as I am in need of money in this pandemic.
    Jun 25, 2021

Hello Sir/ Ma'am,
      this is regarding my PF approval. I've applied for the PF account transfer so that I can apply for full pf claim but WNS is not approving it. I've also sent multiple emails, tweeted on twitter but nobody is replying. I'd request you to look into this matter as I've lost my job in this pandemic and need to withdrawal my PF for my expenses.
      Many thanks in advance.

Jitesh Upadhyay
      May 24, 2021

I Edwin Anthony Palliparambil (Emp id - 202186) was previously employed with WNS, Tower 1, Magarpatta, Pune. Post my tenure with WNS (12th Oct 2015), I had applied for my PF amount disbursement in Aug 2019, the request was processed further and got approved. However, the amount didn't get credited in my account as I accidently put a wrong account number.
        It's been over a year since I had submitted the re-issue application along with cancelled cheque at WNS Tower 1 Magarpatta Pune which is to duly attested by employer and submitted to the PF office to re-issue the PF amount but still I haven't received the PF amount because I think the application has not been submitted to the PF office.
        I would be highly obliged, if you could help me in this case at the earliest.
        Apr 16, 2021

Mr. Shubham Ramnath Satbhai an employer working in WNS IT park, Indira Nagar Nashik Branch whose Mother...

Kindly help with the email id of the hr or contact nos as it is no where mentioned. We are a verification agency and would like to do ex-employee verification.
          Mar 17, 2021

My I had joined WNS on 6th September 2010 and worked there for almost a year.
            Worked in department - WCT - Travelocity with employee is: 158566 and I have been trying to get my UAN number and the employer Member Id number since long but I am not getting anywhere. I need to withdraw my PF balance. Please help me with the same .
            My email id : [protected]@gmail.com
            Mar 05, 2021

Dear sir/mam
              my name is jayesh budha pawar. i had joind wns company in 16 dec 2010. my staff id is (161749) in air maxico department. i need a pf no as well as my salary slip between dec 2010 to sep 2011. still i have not got my pf becouse i didnt get my PF or UAN no from company. i hearty request you please provide me my PF no or UAN and salary slip. my staff id is (161749- Airo Maxico). my manager name was VIKRAM POOJARI. Please provide me My PF no, UAN no and salary slip as soon as possible.
              my contact no is [protected].

your faithful
              JAYESH BUDHA PAWAR
              Feb 26, 2021

Hi Team,

I was part of WNS Mumbai location from 2009 till 2011

I did not receive any relieving letter from the organisation and would like to receive it now

Please guide regarding the process.

My email - [protected]@gmail.com
                Jan 15, 2021

Emp I'd 288902 urgently required the salary slip joining date[protected] to july[protected] mail id [protected]@gmail.com
                  Jan 15, 2021

Emp I'd 288902 joining date[protected] to April[protected] I request to provide the salt slip till April[protected] [protected]@gmail.com
                    Jan 13, 2021

I am trying to get my UAN for my PF account but no one is helping me from your company. Dont know why you guys are not giving me my UAN number. I need the right department or person number who can give me my UAN.
                      Jan 06, 2021

I have requested to transfer my PF but it has been more than 2 months it has been pending for approval from WNS. Please approve it so that I can have my money
                        PF
                        Dec 16, 2020

Hi I was an WNS employee from march 12th to sep in the year 2020
                          my management people have played with me mind games
                          they terminated me without informing me over the phone and said that you are terminated and my manager kept saying to other employess that if you wont work you will be fired like Rudraksh (ME). please help me
                          thye havent provided my salary since two months i need to feed my whole family and the managers are corrupted .
                          Nov 22, 2020

I need to withraw some amount and i cant as some of the amount is not added from employer side so i want to get in contact with pf consultant and wants to add bank account details so that i can withraw the amount
                            Provident fund related query
                            Nov 06, 2020

Hi, I have lost my experience/ relieving letter and salary slips from job at wns and will like to know the procedure to get my papers back. Please guide me with the steps to proceed to acquire back my documents.
                              Nov 01, 2020