WNS Global Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 13, 2022

File a complaint to WNS Global Services

Having problems with WNS Global Services ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by WNS Global Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Website

WNS Global Services Head Office Address

Plant No. 10 / 11, Gate No. 4, Godrej & Boyce Complex, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai City District

WNS Global Services Phone Numbers

Fax

WNS Global Services reviews & complaints(89)

There was a manipulation flying around me as was not associated legally with a server who manipulated by hitting my father and sending me to rehabilitation center here and now on 8th march 2021 on that day i marked attendance also, Request for results from those servers who spoilt my life in that time frame also as none of my accounts were in care of wisely and was aware of the facts from me, Despite of here and now still sustaining a relation...

Hi I am employee in Wns working in gurgaon location shilokhera tower A 9 floor my process name is onfido. Recently I am selected a good organisation and i want instant resign but my senior management not listing my issue. I am agree all the terms to pay pentality fee during instant resign. I am mentally disturb. My family is totally depend on me and the new job is more important for me. Please provide me solution asap.

My Name:- Ravinder Singh Negi
Emplyee id:- u354006
Mobile no:- [protected]
WNS Global Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please help me with my full and final settellment amount. My last working Day was 28/03/2022. Already 60 days has been passed as per company norms still the settelment was not processed. Inspite of numbers of mail sent to seperationdesk and hr team.
    Name: kshitija warhade
    Employee id:340729

Kshitija

WNS has reached another level of being unfair and unethical to their employees.
      They charge their employees a fee of INR 150 per day for the parking in office building. They want their employees to come to office(they don't care how) pay them for parking and then work hard to earn all the money they can for WNS. And not a surprise, this fee is not applicable to higher management employees(who are already earning in lakhs).
      Another...
      It is very sad to share that WNS Gurugram office doesn't provide AC cab facilities to their employees. Recently heard that WNS becomes the Billion dollar Company. And see how they treats their employees like labours. @wnsholdings @keshav_murugesh @wnscareers @LifeatWNS...

Hi this is Kaustubh here I'm employee of wns in ba process i worked with team lease service limited as contract period for 4 months under wns i wanted to transfer the team lease pf money transfer in wns pf account team lease already been transferred the money in wns but not showing the amount I did all the kyc & formalities & also in wns got the one approval link for tranfer amount to wns so would you plz check it & approved it

Name Kaustubh liladhar shendre
      Emp I'd 377716
      Proces bA

Kindly revert me asap

I have raised this request for too long and still didn’t get any respond from my Hr and they are all just not listing to me. I have left the organisation 4 months ago and still there is no action.

I am constantly calling my team lead and Hr and they are just neglecting it.
        This is not the way you to treat your follow member.

Please help me here my employee id is - 341604.

In case of any concern please reach out to me - [protected].

Hi team,

Please help me in my final windup (financial). As my last working day was 26/10/2021 but still I don't receive any amount from organization.
          Please I want your warm support because it's almost 4 month passed.
          Thanks and regards,
          Deepa joshi
          E. Id- 341604

Hello entire WNS team
            i am from nashik location, there was a walking interview held on 15 feb 2022 on 3 pm and got selected ant the final round the hr was on 16 feb 2022 on 3 pm .

complaint against HR. RASHIDA SHAIKH in WNS Nashik process ONE
            i have never seen the worst Hr in my life, this was my first interview and i was and fresher, she was insulting me and was very rude in interview, i given al the question...
            Dear sir/ma’am
            My name is Akshata Shindhe.I’m working at WNS company.I want request regarding my PF approval, my previous company PF amount transferred to current WNS PF account so I Need to approval by WNS employer side so please approval my PF transfer request as soon as possible.My details are as follows.

Name
            : - Akshata Siddappa Shindhe

Employee Id : - 370727

UAN
            Number...
            I attended interview with UAE based bank arranged by WNS global services . I connected interview through laptop only where person named Harpreet Cheema keep on messaging n whatsapp and sending answers i put my phone in charger client and was attending interview on laptop the messages were continuously beeping and client asked to switch off phone as the message notificatons of Harpreet Cheema who is trying to help but it turned out to be disturbance...

I left wns in last year form 31/06/2020 then my PF pending for WNS please cheque this.

My self Kiran Prakash Labade.I worked in W.N.S weikfield vimannagar for fairfiling process 2 Nd floor.Due to my health serious condition I could not work more than 6 months.I worked in 2016.I want UAN no or
              Salary letter of worked months.Now I don't have any proof regarding salary letter.I don't have UAN no.Pls give me salary letter or UAN no on my email Kiran.[protected]@gmail.com

I have called a hr in WNS by seeing a post on naukri.com, and shared my resume with her, later I called her but she is not answering my call, plz bring this to the notice of Management as this is the right of the candidate to know whether the candidate is suitable for the desired position. I even messaged her plz tell if my profile is not suitable so that I could find any other opportunities, but no response from the hr. So please give a solution for this.

I have a PF amount on the account related to WNS (Acc. No. - THTHA[protected]. The amount is of Rs. 23, 000 approx. However, this amount was transferred to the account and it is actually from my previous organization.

I have placed a request to get that money transferred to my current employer PF account and it is still pending at WNS side. It says - "Transfer pending by previous employer". I have attached a screenshot...
                  Sir or Madam, I have worked for 15 long years in Wns at Pune, Magarpatta city Tower 1, for Aviva insurance purpose. In Jan 2020 I had fallen severely ill due to kidney problem. I could not come to office for a month or two.In the message Mr Chandani had told me I was not in office for 3 months which is incorrect.The data he has is incorrect, I can prove rhis. I had informed my group manager Raj Chandani about it. There was also covid pandamic...
                  I've been requesting for my form 16 from WNS global services Pvt Ltd Gurugram. And they are not providing it and neither replying to my emails now. My request is being passed to different departments but now they have stopped responding even. My employee ID is 310921...
                  I had send emails many times to ger my exp letter. The HR said I need to pay the amount 6485 which I did and s nd a screen short as well but there was no response from the team from many days. My emp ID is 276744....

I am send 20 + mails for my releaving letter and paid 23, 585 Rs for F&F and finance team also approved the receiving. But they did not issue releaving letter. And I also need to withdraw my PF as I am in need of money in this pandemic.

Hello Sir/ Ma'am,
                    this is regarding my PF approval. I've applied for the PF account transfer so that I can apply for full pf claim but WNS is not approving it. I've also sent multiple emails, tweeted on twitter but nobody is replying. I'd request you to look into this matter as I've lost my job in this pandemic and need to withdrawal my PF for my expenses.
                    Many thanks in advance.