www.easypostjob4u.com — fraud company

uday
hello

plz do not join this ad posting company ,it promises to give payment on time but delays everytime n sumtimes never pays.
so be careful while joining this company coz this company offers bulk ids but when the matter of payment cums,they r not giving according to the prescribed plan.
so beware people of india plz do not join this company n don't get fooled.
beware of fraud.

Comments

Hello all the Indian online job seekers-

All the job which offers big payment for a little work (such as- Ad posting job) are totally fake! There are many online companies like easypostjob4u.com who pay to their members quite regularly but, if you calculate your earnings vs investment then you'll definitely realize that it's actually wast of time.

They've so many TOS which resist you to post ads on vast number of quality free classified sites. For example- they block classified sites which containing ".com/ads/" (www.xyz.com/ads/abcd) in ad URL (and, many more like this). Now my question is what's wrong with this type of classified sites where /ads/ is only a root directory of classified site (c-panel).

Not only this you guys block same design classified sites. What's wrong with the same design? You guys know very well that many reputed classified companies are using free classified site scripts like "Osclass". I think it's only to resist clients that they would not earn much.

This company is practically fraud but, nobody can prove this theoretically!
Dear All intrenet subscriber,
We are infor you that above said person is not our member and he is not join with us, but he is working with another comapny and they are can't provide the job so they blam you, so atfirst inquery us if you have any doubt before joining.

how stupid mistakes are there in above English written by the member of this company... I know they are scam... I suggest u all to deposit 1 rs. only one rupees to their current account 100 times a day. they will get charged as they have current account. they will close the account. harass them as much as u can guys. this is a big scam moreover I will try to hack their website as I am ethical professional hacker.

cheers

call me i[censored] have any issue I will help u to get the money back for sure yes but I may I ask u 2-3% of the refund amount as I am a professional and business man

call at [protected]

don't pay

this company is fraud company be careful
hi,
This is both to the universal Info and its real workers.

I want to join the company but before that i want to know all the terms and conditions regarding classified sites where i can place ads. I could not find clear TOS on their site.

so If any worker is currently working with ad posting job with them kindly contact me via my mail parthiban.[protected]@gmail.com Whatsapp @ [protected]

Thank you.
Hello Guys,
I read reviews about easypostjob4u.com in scamadviser.com and sent also a comment to the owner using scamadviser.com.

The funny is when i back to read it again. All the comments and reviews are delete by scamadviser.com ha ha ha

I think the site is not fare to all sites or maybe they own also the easypostjob4u.com.

I never trust INDIAN people im so sorry

www.easypostjob4u.com - fraud company