[Resolved] Continental Immigration Consultancy Services — visa immigration

Srinagar, Srinagar District, Jammu and Kashmir, India
 Jhon Mohammad on Oct 23, 2018
Hi everyone all i want to say is be careful of them any step you take think thousand times do not give them your hard earned money. Do not make yourself prey to these vultures. They are suffering from oral constipation trust me they don"t speak in a nice and a gentle way. They will create asense o[censored]rgency as if they are the only ones who can help you with visa but trust me they are very pathetic when it comes to conversation they talk as if they are doing us a favour. To me they don"t genuine. I am warning everyone here please be careful before choosing them. Get yourself straight make your point. Don"t let them dictate you.
Take measures to safe gaurd yourself
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2018
i apologize for my complaint i think i made that complaint in hurry or may be i was not feeling good with myself i take that out on them . i want to apologize to continental immigration services.
though miss harleen she gave me a kind and patient hearing whenever i called her for any queries she tried clear them with her best efforts .i won"t say i am 100 percent satisfied with them but i have no right to defame someone i have not been in business with them.i was not feeling good after filing that complaint against them so thought of apologizing .i am not there advocate neither i have any personal anonymity with them.

[Oct 24, 2018] Continental Immigration Consultancy Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0