Tech Mahindra

Landmarks:Off Airport Road

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Tech Mahindra related photos (144)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tech Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Kiran Deb on Nov 26, 2020
I have given the incorrect registration ID during the test . I don't want this to hinder my test results. Kindly look into this matter. I have also mailed my problems. My test was dated on 25th Nov., 2020

[Nov 26, 2020] Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vratika Malhotra on Nov 26, 2020
    I have written the exam yesterday but I mentioned the registration Id incorrectly, is there any way I can edit it.
    Kindly help me with this issue, as I do not want this to hinder with my selection process.

Have already mailed you my registration id

shreya343 on Nov 26, 2020
      Registration ID: 8ZN2UQEWAX

Animesh_gupta on Nov 25, 2020
        I applied for the off-campus drive on the 5th of nov.
        I still haven't received the test link, yet my friends who applied on the 6th of nov, they have received the test link

Didn

Hello Sir

I have registered for Tech Mahindra Off campus drive I have already received the mail regarding the registration ID and PIN but i didn't receive my assessment link .I have attached my Registration details mail screenshot .Kindly do check and Hoping for a positive response.

Test link has not received yet.

Tech Mahindra — Didn't receive the test link

Jatin Namdeo on Nov 25, 2020
            Sir i have registered on 5 nov and i also fulfilled with all the criteria but still i have not recieved any assessment link. please help me out and send me the test link.

Test link is not recieved

YELURI SAI YASASWINI on Nov 25, 2020
              Hello sir,
              i applied techmahindra off campus drive but yet I didn't got any test link regarding ...while applying i even got user and password please help me sir..

Test link not got
              Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2020

[Nov 25, 2020] Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yashhchauhan on Nov 25, 2020
                Didn't received the test link what do I do now, today is last day of test

Didn't receive the test link

Updated by Yashhchauhan Nov 25, 2020
                Please help me out sir, I have registered already to tech Mahindra but didn't received the test kindly help me out
                My mail to the same is
                yash.[protected]@kiet.edu

Bhavya99 on Nov 25, 2020
                  While registering tech mahindra elevate program unfortunately I registered with wrong mail id in tha place gmail I did a spelling mistake as hmail so I didn’t got test link

Tech Mahindra — I forgot my registration id

Saranya Gnanasekar on Nov 25, 2020
                    Dear Sir/Madam
                    I have received registration id and pin when I was registered off campus drive... Unfortunately I don't...

sunaina kulkarni on Nov 25, 2020
                    Even after the successful registration I have not received test link. Please resolve this it would be helpful.

Test link is not shared

same

lahari nivedhini on Nov 25, 2020
                      Sir, i have registerd for tech mahindra off campus drive but still i din't received exam link. today is the last date for exam .

Chaudharikomal on Nov 25, 2020
                        Actually I register for tech Mahindra company for placement drive but sir unfortunately I didn't receive placement test mail so now what can I do?

Tech Mahindra — Test Link Not Received

Naveen_31 on Nov 25, 2020
                          Hi I'm Naveen Kumar From Rajalakshmi Institute Of technology . I already regsistered for Tech Mahindra with the mail Id (naveenkumar.n.2017.[protected]@ritchennai.edu.in...

harika chinnu on Nov 25, 2020
                          Hello Sir/madam

I have registered for Tech Mahindra Ltd-Off campus drive I have already received the mail regarding the registration ID and PIN but i didn't receive my assessment link .I have attached my Registration details mail screenshot .Kindly do check and do the needful .I am waiting for your response. Hoping for a positive response.

Priyanshu0208 on Nov 25, 2020
                            Exam mail not received please help me to send me exam link today is last date for exam sir

Name priyanshu jain
                            Tech mahindra registration id
                            KLSFEUZNC4
                            Email [protected]@gmail.com
                            Mo [protected]

Tech Mahindra — Regarding test link

Adarsh_singh_dikhit on Nov 25, 2020

franco.malik on Nov 25, 2020
                              There is a agent in tech mahindra, named Lisha D'souza and few other from her team, They are work from home agents who is trying to scam the process by accepting chat requests and boost her own score for herself and her team, this is completely unethical and unfair on the part of other agents. They are taking up benefits of 30 to 40 thousand rupees by these unfair practices. I hope the management look into this as soon as possible

Ammu sreekandan on Nov 24, 2020
                                I have got 9.2 cgpa for by Be degree. now I am in 7th semester. I am a CSE student. When I registered, it shows an message like registration disqualified. after That I tried to register, but I couldn't. I didn't receive any mail also. How can I attend the test.

[Nov 24, 2020] Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.