Tech Mahindra

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Tech Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

I have already registered tech Mahindra I forgot my registration ID and registration pin
Please do send mail about this
Jul 23, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been following up with my ex employer Tech Mahindra to update my KYC (Name Change and Phone number and link Aadhar) o[censored]AN as per my Aadhar Card. I have raised multiple tickets to address this issued. I have filled up the necessary offline form, and sent the same to tech Mahindra Pune office with all necessary documents like marriage certificate, PAN, passport, Aadhar. However nothing was done. Now, my present employer is not able to deposit the EPF amount because of no KYC done. I have left the organization way back in 2015, and resumed working gain in 2020.
    Jul 21, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I successfully registered but i didn't get any register id and pin, please resolved this problem.
      Jul 20, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir actually i registered for tech mahindra exam last year but i forgot my register id, password .so please send me my register id, password saipriya.[protected]@gmail.com
        Jul 19, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was registered but I didn’t get registration id and pin number to my mail plz reply ASAP...

DS00687416
          My name is Emmanuel.
          I don't have anything bad to say of this organisation
          It's just the management
          It's all haywire and nasty up the heirarchy
          I have worked in tech Mahindra for 1 year.
          I got a better opportunity elsewhere and I really needed the growth
          So I put down a resignation
          However the next joining is in the other organisation is 5 days away.
          I am refused for spot resignation by my managers manager
          I am refused to leave without completing 30 days of notice (which I can't if I have a joining 5 days Away)
          I am refused a fine of buyout option.
          I need help regarding this matter

Please revert back to me with a solution
          Even a mail would do on [protected]@gmail.com
          Jul 17, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello my name is varsha. I am registering for a fresher drive after filling all the details it is showing me you have already registered, but i dont know my registration id and pin. Please help me with this.
            Jul 17, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing an issue with the registration form that By mistake I filled the form by entering wrong percentage field and submitted it. Now when I am trying to register again, it's showing me that I already registered but I didn't get any details about my registered id.

My email id [protected]@gmail.com
              Jul 12, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not recieving registration I'd and pin to my email.[protected]@gmail.com
                Jul 11, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the employee of Tech mahindra Bhubaneswar Bbi site they are not providing cab facilities in lockdown i am a girl transport system like bus are not available in Bhubaneswar and cuttack how we afford Ola or uber Hr name is Deepa raghubanshi i am lady in lockdown how i manage very rude behaviour abusing and manager also sunil kumar he is also not well behaved person so i[censored] dont solve my problem i will take social media help
                  Jul 09, 2021

Hello TechMahindra team
                    I have registered on TechMahindra offcampus drive 2021, but I did not get any mail to my email...

This is to inform you that your HR Abhishek didn't took my interview and said you are not suitable for this job. If you want to my credibility please check my resume and terminate this abhishek and if possible please conduct my interview from another HR.
                    Jul 06, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to inform you that your HR Vishal Prakash is really an arrogant and misbehaving person he didn't even took my initial interview and said to me that you are not selected. Please do take strict steps against him and please arrange my interview from another HR.

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sirisha D, TechM BPO Flipkart trainer [protected] ruide towards trainee...terminating and removing wantedly and behaviour is too worst.I am Professor, Shri Vishnu college of Engineering and Technology ...please make the BPO Flipkart trainers professional..this is may request and take a action on her.

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From india many of the citizens facing unemployment but some of the people's doing work in two companies illegally with out any knowldege of other company, Im here to explain about that beacause I know my neighbour is working in both companies and talking worstly which leads to your goodwill
                          Employee: V chandrakanth Chowdary
                          Mobile: +[protected]
                          Job location: one in chennai another in Bangalore (how it is possible)
                          Address: Nannurivaripalle, pakala chittor district, Andhra Pradesh

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to say that your HR's Prachi tiwari and Nikita are arrogant and misbehaving in nature. Prachi tiwari didn't took my interview and declined the call.
                            Jul 03, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to complain about your HR name Namrata Rai. She is a very arrogant and misbehaving woman with no sense of talking to the respondent.
                              Kindly take strict actions against her.
                              Jul 03, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir i would like to say that some of your Human Resources officers are arrogant and misbehaving towards the interview panel they don't listen to the problems and answers of the respondent. But they demand their own ways of getting a job in the tech mahindra. There names are as follows:
                                1. Gatika Gupta
                                2. Abhinav
                                3. Sadikul Islam
                                4. Archana Gupta
                                5. Abrar Ahmed
                                6. Souvik Dutta

I have given my interviews to the name mentioned above, i slightly fumble but they didn't listened my this problem and asked each of them a chance to prove me but they acted rude and made fun of me.

You can take my interview for BPO services in your company from another HR and you will find that i doesn't fumble much.

I am in a mess and need of a job
                                Please punish these officials and if can provide me a suitable job according to my qualification.
                                I hope the justice will be given sooner and equal.

Regards.
                                Jul 02, 2021

Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After completing all rounds of interview. I still didnt recive any confirmation after the same. Its...

Its been almost 2 months now, i have left Tech Mahindra. But I have not received yet my relieving letter, gratuity and final statement. I tried to raise this concern in alumni portal, but no response yet.

Need your kind attention on this.
                                  Jun 23, 2021