[Resolved]  Coolwinks — about no money refund

I am tushar donda, the user of coolwinks. I recently order my eyeglasses on this site. Due to some reason, i cancel my order. My payment of rs 503 is done from my account. After then they told me that the refund process is done within 7 working days. But on this 15 the day, i have not received my money back. I told them about this, but no money shall be credited to my account.
Dec 15, 2018
Coolwinks made my refund

Comments

"LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit www.legalresolved.com. Assured remedies without many scuffles!
Coolwinks.com is the worst online platform to shop with . Horrible return policies wherein refunds are denied saying silly excuses.
I suggest never ever think of shopping with these fellows.these kinda people think customers are fools and they can easily bluff them telling [censored] policies.
Whatsapp on [protected]..
I m too fraud with it we make whatsapp group in make group conversation about it
They didnt give my refund money i ordered a eyeglasses from them

Coolwinks