Corporation Bank — account debited rs. 10000/-

Gununonu on May 8, 2019
Sir, mera naam sapna hai. Maine 15 dec 2018 ko axis bank k atm se 1000/- rs ka transaction kiya tha mjhe 1000/- rs receive ho gye the or mai vha se chli gyi 2 mint bad mjhe msg aya k mere account se 10000/- rs. Debit ho gye h.

Maine customer care pe bhi bat ki unhone bola k ye technical default h fir maine bank me bat ki unhone claim form fill krne ko bola maine sari formalities ki bt mera amiunt refund mi hua. Uske bad maine next level pe bhi complaint ki fri ki or second form fill kiya uske bad mjhe 10000/- rs ka shadow amount receive hua. Bank ne bola k mahine me ye amount clear ho jayga bt abi tk ni hua. Please mera amonut refund kraye. Meri savings thi, mera no. [protected] hai

account debited rs. 10000/-
account debited rs. 10000/-

[May 08, 2019] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gununonu, May 13, 2019
I didn't received any update regarding my complaint from my bank.
Updated by Gununonu, May 21, 2019
My complaint didn't resolved. It's automatically showing that your compliment mark as resolved.
Updated by Gununonu, May 24, 2019
Please tell me how much time it will take to resolve my complaint. Already 6 month passed. But i didn't get any satisfaction answer from anywhere. Amount is big that's why I'm trying to get back that amount. Please resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

Comments

Hi, we request to liaise with account holding Bank. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Gununonu's [Complaint's author] reply, May 9, 2019
i am continuously contacted with my bank. But they said that other bank is denied this matter. please suggest me what should i do ?
Hi, sorry for the trouble faced. We request you to kindly lodge a complaint with the account holding Bank. Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq . Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I didn't not received a single mail or msg from my bank side. I'm still waiting for my money. I requested all the places and raised complaint where my bank said. But still my amonut not refunded. They are not co-operative with their customers.

Fts Centreshresta Bhumi, Door No: 87, K R Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Corporation Bank - account debited rs. 10000/-