Corporation Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 16, 2022

File a complaint to Corporation Bank

Having problems with Corporation Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Corporation Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Corporation Bank

Corporation Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 2407

View more phone numbers

Corporation Bank reviews & complaints(1052)

I have signed a blank document stating that i am giving surety to my close friend but later i came to know they misused my signature and have given the loan to another person and i am dumbstruck how can a bank do such act. i request the authorities to take action as i am being tortured to pay the amount as i have given surety. How can i give surety to a person i hardly know ??. i have approached the bank manager and informed them but still...

Sir mene branch kichha udham singh nagar uttrakhand me account open karaya 2-8-2021 ko lekin mere bank ne passbook issues nahi ki or mere baar baar jane par bhi har bar bahana bana diya jata h or staaff dwara koi bhi theek se kuch bhi nahi bataya jata h
Mahoday de nivedan h ki meri passbook issues karwane me help kare
Account no-[protected]
Mob.[protected]

Hi Team,

I am Arpana bhandari w/o Vijay Bhandari have requested closed account(account details Corporation Bank [protected], branch code 1676 address Plot No-10, First Floor, Sector-A, Jk Road, Indrapuri, Bhopal 462023 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal ·[protected] in corporation bank month novemeber year 2021 but they have not processed. i get to know cause i have received money from my colleague account in phonepe.i get to...
    Corporation bank- Refund not received on Amazon on an order of Coway air purifier and nova lint remover .
    Anjali Tyagi on 6/12/2021 from my father's debit card named Hemdutt Tyagi.
    The refund of Rs.12489 has not been received in my account but on calling to Amazon services they said that they have credited refund you have to contact to bank branch so my refund reference #7550372134101011917054546
    So please sanction my...

Rs.140 got deducted from my corporation bank account and i did not get any message regarding that deduction.can u plz solve my problem and I want to know the Reason behind the deduction of y money
    Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not received the refund initiated by amazon
      21Oct, 2020

On 22/09/2020, i have ordered salwar suit from amazon and did online transaction from my saving account of Corporation Bank. I returned that dress and refund was initiated in 3-4 working days. On 27/09/2020 the refund was initiated to my account by amazon..They told me to wait 3 to 5 working days to reflect in my account and mailed everything and gave reference...
      Dear sir /madam,

i am Mr harpreet singh anand and my account number with corporation bank is [protected], I visited many times for issuance of my debit card but till date not given to me and reason beyond is poor attitude of staff of corporation bank in sector -3 rohni, new Delhi. since I stayed in hari nagar and this is my salary account, I requested them to transfer my account to hari nagar so that I can visit my nearby...

ATM Machine of Corporation Bank at Station Road, Dahod-389151, Gujarat is out of service for more than a week and there is only one ATM of corporation bank in the city. I have to renew my ATM card using ATM machine but I am unable to do that.
      Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One month or so ago I raised a request to open my FD account with the branch. The representative in the Model Town Branch at the cashier desk guided me to visit the website and open a bank account. When I opened the account the account with another branch in Ashok Vihar I was told that the account was not activated yet and I will have to visit the account to get it activated. Today has been close to 30 days and I have not been able to transfer...

Corporation Bank — Refund money from APSRTC.online

I booked bus on 31st aug due to some reasons I cancelled ticket on 1st sep in APSRTC.online website, from APSRTC side I got mail ur money refunded sucessful, but in my account money not credited Rs.579
        Pls solve my issue
        APSRTC reference no -[protected]
        Bank reference no[protected]...

Corporation Bank — Dispute of charge refund

I have purchased a product due to defective i have cancelled the amazon people have done the refund successfully on 30th Aug Rs.949, but the amount still not reflected into my bank account more the then 8 days have passed i have sent email with complete details but still there is no response
        For the mail many customer say that you don't respond to any complains please
        Do it as we are depending on you people
        Refund Reference...

Dear sir mere dost ne kal mere mobile pe 2000 rupees bheja tha toh mene use apne Caroporation bank account se link kita tha toh bank account detials puri tarah se maloom nahi hai lekin mobile se linking hai toh 2000 rupees deduct ho gaya hai refund kar dijiye ref no[protected]

Do add my repund 1174 in my account
          Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have SB accounts in both Corporation Bank and Union Bank, unable to log into the Corp Bank acc after merger as the phone number given to Union is same as Corp. I dont know the balance or status of my account in corp bank without the app. Please help me,
            Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I opened my first account in Corporation Bank in Mumbai in 1949, later having accounts in Pune before my current Bandra account NRO Account [protected] & IFSC Code. Is - UBIN0901202.
              I am an old customer of Corporation Bank, now Union Bank. I now reside in Canada and have been trying for over 3 months to get to internet banking so I can ascertain my bank balances and give instructions regarding my monies. Currently I am unable...
              I had ordered a necklace I returned it because I didn't like. Amazon came and take the product the app says the amount has been initiated but it's been 1 month 7 days i still didn't get the money
              RRN: 30005411301120208326234...

I have submit a complaint on 19 January 2021 which refrence no.is 1-[protected].but no any solution till now please solve this complaint.I will highly obliged for this kind cooperation.
              Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please inform now how to generate my atm pin online. They are showing to login to your netbanking and click on change pin. But i dont have atm pin to login to net banking then how could i generate atm pin
                Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I can't understand that what problem is arising..I have cancelled many items from Amazon app and then it's mentioned that we will initiate your refund by 16 17 and now it's 18 June and they did their work but when I checked my bank account then I haven't got any refund as Amazon already mentioned that they refund my money without any delay and corporation bank didn't show me any refund details ... whenever I use to check it's not showing a single penny of refund ..what the problem kindly resolve this problem as soon as possible ...why I am not getting my refund details..
                  Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bank staff dwara kaam nhi krne kai baare me
                    Bank ki problem hone pr bhi ye bola Jata h ki ye humari problem nhi h.