Corporation Bank Customer Care

Landmarks:Opp. Kims

Load

Corporation Bank Complaints & Reviews

Somanna Muckatira on Nov 24, 2020
I had not received the product so I had applied for a refund but it's been a month and still I didn't receive my refund .the Amazon customer service has given refund reference number 74332740321032084943471.so, please refund my money (3999).

Asics men shoe refund amount not received

[Nov 24, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nippanimahesh on Nov 4, 2020
    On the date of 01/10/2020, 7000 rs amount deducted from my account, but i not received, i given complaint to bank but no responce yet, simply saying we logge complaint, but when i ask to give referance nor they not giving saying server busy, i totally frustrated with bank, i request u plz give my amount 7000Rs

7000 amount is debited from my account in ATM, but not received

[Nov 04, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MinVin on Nov 2, 2020
      I had ordered a product in amazon on 30-Sep-2020 Order ID[protected] but returned it. This is to confirm that refund for amount 390 has been successfully processed on 07.10.2020 by Amazon but the amount is not reflected in my account.Reference numbers as given by amazon:
      30005402820274115421363.

[Nov 02, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Corporation Bank — Refund Initated but not credited into my corporation bank account

[email protected] on Nov 2, 2020
        I did not get my refund of rs 449 + 204 of two diffrent products i return to amazon they initiated but not credeted into my...

Sunil Irine Dsouza on Nov 2, 2020
        Dear sir mam
        My name is Mr.sunil dsouza I have a account with your branch in corporation bank nadikuru udupi
        Name -Sunil dsouza.
        SB A/c no -[protected].
        Branch-Nandikuru-574138.
        I ordered one drill machine on 24sept2020 amount of RS.4078 And the item I refund on 12oct2020 Rs.4078 . And the I got message from Amazon on 13oct2020 they transferred my amount in my debit card but till today 26oct2020
        not yet credited in my account Rs.4078 (RRN 30005402870268077294395) and another one item I order and refund but still today not yet credited in my account RS.399 (30005402960286153046076)
        Refunded by Amazon on 25oct2020 please check my mail and do the needful .
        Sunil dsouza

Rajat Dheeman on Nov 2, 2020
          I am canceling two product on amazon but refund is not resived this is
          RRN-

Amount is debated by corporation debit card

Refund not yet received after 4 working days

Aliko on Nov 2, 2020
            Hello sir, I have transferred the money two times, my account was debit but not credit to the recipient, and it’s more than 24 hours

Dhruvav90 on Nov 1, 2020
              In corp ease mobile banking I can transfer rs23000 but in my account amount debited deducted beneficiary account not credited where is my amount

[Nov 01, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vandana chandrakanth on Nov 1, 2020
                I had ordered a bag from Amazon and I returned it on 15oct . But my refund is not yet processed by bank . They told me to contact my bank but they din respond .

Refund not yet issued

Updated by vandana chandrakanth Nov 01, 2020
                Pls I would like to have my refund back .

Corporation Bank — Refund money from Flipkart not Processed yet

TnprM on Nov 1, 2020
                  Sir/madam
                  Corporation bank has not yet credited my account with the refund amount issued by flipkart of ₹ 378/- on18.10.2020...

Heer J. on Nov 1, 2020
                  Dear sir i was supposed to receive a refund of Rs 339 from Amazon.in on 5th October 2020. I had paid the same via Debit card and they had processed the same on 29th September 2020. so by now it should be reflecting in my account. I have also filled a form and submitted it physically in the bank 20 days back. Amazon have already initiated the refund from their end and the reference number is 30005402740272147010557

Corporation Bank — Not received refund from Amazon after 1 month

Heer J. on Nov 1, 2020
                    The bank has still not credited the refund from their side. The amount has already been debited from Amazon's side. This happened...

Wajeeha Afroze on Oct 31, 2020
                    My refund over 1000 rs not cone

[Oct 31, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fathima Shabnam on Oct 31, 2020
                      I haven't received my refund from amazon yet its been more than 2 weeks..

Refund pending from amazon

Corporation Bank — Amount Debit but cash not dispensed from ATM

Suraj1503 on Oct 31, 2020
                        Dear sir, my name is Shobhit and my A/c No. [protected]. My Home Branch Addresss is: Najafgarh Road, Nangloi, New Delhi...

Sarvamani on Oct 31, 2020
                        I have ordered one product in amazon unfortunately it was damaged at he time of dispatched. Amazon said that my refund amount cleared on 10.oct.2020 but it is not reflect in my account till now. I have raised a mail along with required document. still it is pending from corporation bank.

Corporation Bank — Iphone 11 refund from amazon I havent received yet

Ajay lanke on Oct 31, 2020
                          I haven't received my refund to my account which was initiated at 21 oct 2020 from amazon. Please help me out in retreiving...

Adam Sayed on Oct 31, 2020
                          Reference refund no.30005402960291001278178
                          I have purchased a product from Amazon due to some reason I have returned the product The Amazon has successfully done from Amazon but still not reflected into my bank account more than 7 days passed

Regarding refund not credited into my account

Prakhar5254 on Oct 31, 2020
                            I have not received the refund amount from amazon in my account
                            Account number [protected]
                            Refund date 4 oct 2020
                            Refund amount 2225
                            Refund reference number 30005402860264110262657

Corporation Bank — Not received the refund initiated by amazon [Resolved]

Eshu26 on Oct 30, 2020
                              On 8/10/2020, i have ordered a canon ixus hs camera from amazon and did online transaction from my saving account of Corporation...