Axis Bank Customer Care
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

Axis Bank Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (2498)

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Aug 7, 2020
Axis bank has levied consolidated charges in my account for money withdraw, which they are not reverting even requesting multiple times.
account [protected].

Several Request were made to
Sudeep Chakraborty
Branch Head
Axis Bank Limited, Kankurgachi Branch, P-35 CIT Road, Scheme-VII(M)

But Sir is least bothered to even respond to the request.

[Aug 07, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Axis Bank — Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking

vickyncr on Aug 7, 2020
    I am unable to register net banking as it shows invalid user credentials but my customer and phone number is correct and If...

Sreekanth Manchala on Aug 6, 2020

I am not applied credit card with axis bank, but i found a credit card with my name while review of cibil. pls do the action immediately. I am unable to contact any customercare.

Reg
    Sreekanth

Got credit card with my name, but I am not applied.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Axis Bank — No Status / Answer available from axis bank loan support team for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy

fenil.chauhan9 on Aug 5, 2020
      Hello Team,
      Greetings of the Day..!!

We have taken home loan from you and our basic loan details are...
      Complaint category Loans

Sudarshan_Pise on Aug 5, 2020
      I booked a flight ticket dated 26th august on 31st july, axis bank added charge as 715 inr on my account under name 'tips scg pos/31.07.20/airindia.in'. My account is salary account but still they have added the charge, could you please help to resolve

[Aug 05, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Mr. Jainam Shah on Aug 5, 2020
        Hello sir/mam,

Today in the afternoon, my axis bank credit card has been debited by rs.1699/- in lieu of 'ecpp assistance service' without my any prior permission. At this juncture it is pertinent to mention that i do not want to avail any of this services. Kindly cancel my services and generate the refund for the same at the earliest possible time. I am attaching herewith the message that i received from my bank. Please find the message attached:

Inr 1699 was spent on your credit card xx6935 on 14-jul-20 at ecpp assistance se. Avbl lmt:inr63608. Call [protected] (If in india) for dispute.

Card no - [protected]
        Name - nitin k shah
        Contact - [protected]

Kindly credit the same balance of rs. 1699/- back to my bank account. Do not place any calls for the same, as i might be misleaded by someone.

Thank-you

Axis Bank — Getting repeated SMS

Hitesh Jain RLPL on Aug 4, 2020
          My phone number is [protected]
          I am repeatedly getting SMS from AXIS direct to view POA for different different names.

Axis Bank — Balance deducted without my knowledge

debasmita_bhol on Aug 4, 2020
          I never opened Axis Direct account from my end. Suddenly I saw amount deducted from my savings account making my current balance...
          Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Axis Bank — Unwanted calls for free credit cards

Priyanka2021 on Aug 4, 2020
          I am afraid to say that i am really pissed with unwanted calls for free credit card from Axis Bank. I get more than 3 calls...
          Complaint category Credit Cards

Hota Bidhu on Aug 4, 2020
          I have not doing trading with axis direct. But money is deducting unnecessarily. Whenever i am calling no one responding the call.

[Aug 04, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sivaji Poluboyina on Aug 4, 2020
            Brn-pymt-card-[protected]
            This bank debit rs 1250 from my account

Brn charges

Axis Bank — Brn payment

Mantasha Shayk on Aug 4, 2020
              I just got a brn-card-paymnet notification. A charge of ₹368 has been deducted from my debit card account which is linked...
              Complaint category Credit Cards

Axis Bank — harassment by not informing or issuing atm kit and internet banking details to a newly opened account

Acekonnekt on Aug 4, 2020

I decided and application filled to open up a new current account at geeta bhavan indore axis bank branch.....

Axis Bank — Negative balance in account

Purusottamd400 on Aug 2, 2020
              I had opened a savings account in axis bank. I asked for a student account and the banker opened my account instantly. But...

Mohammad Altaf ansari on Aug 2, 2020
              I am not using demand account my the account debited 700.

[Aug 02, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Axis Bank — Fraudulent Transaction from my savings account with Axis Bank

Snehabbb on Aug 2, 2020
                Two (2) fraudulent cash withdrawal transactions took place today morning dated 2nd Aug'20.
                Transaction Nos: CASH-ATM/DPRH191002/9947...
                Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Shambhavi Chopra on Aug 1, 2020
                They have not asked for consent i have not agreed for this how can they cut money and direct it somewhere without mentioning or notifying me.

[Aug 01, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Elango Yati on Aug 1, 2020
                  I have paid my credit card bill on due date and my transaction was also successful but still i was charged rs 944 from my savings account added with credit card. This is not at all fare...

Vishal9090 on Aug 1, 2020
                    I have applied for flipkart axis bank credit card with reference number18224359 but is declined without providing any reason. My cibil is excellent. Please help.

Hi, we regret to inform you that your credit card application has been declined as per the bank's internal norms after careful consideration of your application on its merit in line with Axis Bank's internal policies and operating procedure. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
                    Hi, as per our records, we regret to inform you that your Axis Bank Credit Card application was not approved as per Bank's internal norms. The above decision has been taken after careful consideration of your application on its merit in line with Axis Bank's internal policies and operating procedure. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

[email protected] on Jul 31, 2020
                      I am using fasttag at various tol plaza.
                      Suddenly on 28thjuly 2020, i got message that 615 rs is debited towards fastag adjustment entry. I dont know what it is for. No proper detail is present in the message. This is total cheating from bank side.

[Jul 31, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(9 minutes ago)
                        Datsun
                        datsun redi go poor service
                        (20 minutes ago)
                        Kaysons Education
                        Poor quality content and not providing refund
                        (24 minutes ago)
                        Formfilling
                        Fraud form filling work
                        (30 minutes ago)
                        Flipkart
                        BoAt Rockerz 255F Bluetooth Headset
                        (32 minutes ago)
                        LT Online Store
                        Order not supplied and no reply