Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (1776)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

I Bikramsen Mishra A/c No-[protected] has deposit my saving Account thorugh Atm in Trimurti Height Grand Road, puri at 8.10 pm in 9/12/2021.due to technical earror my deposit amount not show in my account.

[Apr 12, 2021] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Account everyday problem Mony Transfer please completely Solution
    Account

Updated by Abdul_887745 Apr 12, 2021 In my account every other third day or problem is happening, neither money is being transferred nor deposit is being made

I was an employee of Axis Bank 3 months back, due to a pandemic situation every business model was down,...
      My name is Jagadeesan Sampath,
      My account number is [protected],
      I deposited Rs6000 (six...

An axis demat account is opened in my salary account without my consent. An amount of Rs. 510 on 03/04/2021 & Rs.100 on 09/04/2021 got debited.
      Request you for full refund of money as well immediate closure of axis demat account.

[Apr 09, 2021] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Axis demat account has been opened without my consent. Now, on 3rd april, 2021 amount of Rs. 510 got and today an amout of Rs. 100 got debited.
        I want full refund of my money debited and closure of demat account.
        Request to help me in this regard.

Yesterday I had recharged my bsnl mobile [protected] through my axis a/c but phone does not recharged and money debited Rs. 1999/-.

Please see below

INR 1999.00 debited from A/c no. 037606 on[protected]:42:04 IST at PUR/87021783/[protected]. Avl Bal- INR 23164.43. Call [protected], if not done by you.

I want to know reason?

My name Nilesh, Credit card settlement loan no. [protected].
            Above said settlement done on 17.07.2019.
            Same were reflecting in my cibil due to settled status. Please close this error and clear as close for resolving my issue.

Please do the needful.
            Mail id : nilesh.[protected]@gmail.com
            Mob No. [protected]
            Credit card settled status change to close

Not able to use Axis mobile App and Net banking, when I try to login in mobile App, error message pops saying, your registration...

Hi Sir/ma'am,
              I am not getting registered in axis application. Its showing "generic failure" & "sms sending failure".

I don't want this type of services to be in banks. Please resolve the issue & dont make the issue big.

Please see the procedure to resolve the issue.

[Apr 08, 2021] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. This is regarding the amount deducted from my savings account (Rs. 885) stating as axis direct charges on 03-04-21. I have been given false information in the Beginning of opening the account, that no fees will be charged in demat accounts. And I haven't used that demat account even once since It's been opened. The bank executive who came to assis me in opening the account gave false information about the demat accounts and now charges are being levied on it. Please take strict action on the false marketing strategies of axis bank executives. And request you resolve the issues for the same and get the refund.

Hi, we request you to write to us at [protected]@axisdirect.in for further assistance in the referred matter. Regret any inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

I have a salary a/c in axis bank kolkata branch, as informed by bank while opening the account debit, credit & demat account...
                  Used to hold a credit card of axis bank n i made the payments as well always on time n later on from past few months . I was...

My ASAP account closed without any prior intimation. I have already done my KYC at branch but it closed saying that my KYC not done.

[Apr 07, 2021] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There has been 2 deductions done from my axis bank account mentioning that the deduction are due to Dmat account.
                    However...

Hi Team,

I could see a deduction of 90000/- in my account for the BRN Payment card which is not opted or informed.

Kindly look into this and refund as soon as possible

[Apr 06, 2021] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unauthorized transaction was done with my credit card in 2014 Oct.
                      Card was blocked and informed Axis bank team to help me to sort it out.
                      After several mail communications had with Axis bank team, all the payment is completed as directed by Axis bank team and sent hard copy of all the documents.

Since it is not updated by Axis bank in relevant records properly, the subject disputed amount was still shown as due amount for few more days event after blocking the CC.

Now its affecting my CIBIL score.

I request AXIS bank to help me to sort this issue.

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and open to help you! Kindly share your mobile number registered with us, so we may assist you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Hello Sir/Madam

I had done NEFT transaction of Rs.2000/- on 02-Apr-2021. But due to some fault in Axis bank internet banking system two transactions for a single request were executed. My account number ends with 1786.

Could you please help me to reverse duplicate NEFT transaction executed by fault in Axis bank internet banking system.

Santosh

Hi, we request you to refer to the following link and raise a dispute for the referred transaction: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/report-fraud-dispute.as... Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Dear team

In my account there will be a payment done without my interference (if it is credit card related...

I have also received same message from naukri.com

From (mahira sharma)
                          Challan
                          Apr 6, 2021
                          mahira sharma • Email address:[email protected] Phone no:- ‪+91 72173 17035‬(mahira sharma)

Updated by hack1g0 Apr 05, 2021 ‪phone no:- +[protected]‬(Mahira sharma)