Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to Axis Bank

Having problems with Axis Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Axis Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Axis Bank

Axis Bank Website

Axis Bank Head Office Address

Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Axis Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 5577

Axis Bank reviews & complaints(12578)

Without my permission some amount getting debited from my account, It is mentioned thrice in the statement like TIPS/SCG/NON MCC/1.12.2022... .While making the payment to various vendors I was charged already with extra fees while swiping the card at various points then why after few days I am being charged extra. Am using salary account and what is the use it, why you guys charge me for using debit card. This is purely illegal coz I am being charged multiple times without my consent.
Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I deposited money through cdm at axis bank, vrindavan branch atm . After adding cash for the 1 st time amount is credited & on adding cash for the second time atm machine stopped working and amount is not reversed and nor been credited . Slip was not issued even. I have raised a complaint with complaint number SAK[protected] . In how much time amount will be reversed .

Recently I have taken freecharge axis Bank credit card

I received card on 3rd October 2022

I have done one transaction by using this card on 4th October 2022

Your team member has mentioned that I will receive welcome voucher of rupees 700

it is already 2 months completed

Name on card: Jaligama Anand

Please look into this and do the needful

Thanks & Regards
        Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My personal loan emi is due at date 5 of every month on 5 dec my account had sufficient balance for personal loan emi bank debited emi amount but didn't update and charged me with emi bounced fee.
          Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding the UPI transaction which I did on sept 7th, 2022 of Rs. 40000/- via phone pe.
            The transaction got successful from my end and the amount got debited from my savings bank account (State bank of india) but the merchant didn't receive the amount in his account.

After contacting my bank, I have got the below details about the transaction. The amount has been transferred to the below account number.

Beneficiary Bank: Axis Bank
            Beneficiary Account No. : [protected]
            Beneficiary IFSC: UTIB0000000

How do I get this money back?
            Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding the UPI transaction which I did on sept 7th, 2022 of Rs. 40000/- via Phonepe
              The transaction got successful from my end and the amount got debited from my savings bank account (sbi) but the merchant didn't receive the amount in his account.

Beneficiary Bank: Axis Bank
              Beneficiary Account No. : [protected]
              Beneficiary IFSC: UTIB0000000

How do I get this money back?
              Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

But I mailed regarding this to UPI support team they shared that money transaction was successful but i[censored] see the merchant Bank was Indian Bank but there shared the details of axis in that also IFSC utib0000000

5-12-22
                  I'm Ravi Kanth siripangi i had taken a personal LOAN from axis bank. 2lakhs LOAN number: PPR[protected]. I had paid EMI frequently.
                  after covid, I lost my job. I trying for a new job for 2 years.
                  my kids do not even go to school for one year. axis bank agents called me talking very words. they also called mother. they said "why you gave birth to this ##. Is his father one person or what". I had commented suicide after. I'm facing a mental torcher.
                  Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked train tickets using by Debit Card and the Bank has charged me Rs 331.24 in all total for the usage without my information.

Details are TIPS/SCG/NON MCC/01.12.22...
                    Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my name is Shailendra Giri I have a account in axis Bank yesterday I had deposited 10000 in CDM machine at axis Bank at kurla West branch.
                      I had waited at CDM machine more than 30 minutes.
                      The amount was not credited and even not returned back to me I had got a slip from saying unable to process .
                      Please look in to it as am unable to contact anyone that was due to pay the hospital charges as my son is admitted to hospital

Please
                      Dec 6, 2022
                      I dint received any calls from bank i had called customer care today morning they have raised my complaint SAK00001357958. As per the mail I have received they are telling the resolution may take 5 to 30 days.
                      Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have relieved from Axis Bank ltd, Delhi circle, Greater kailash 2 Branch on 29 October 2022. As per bank policy full and final settlement (Last month salary + provident fund) should be credited to employee on or before 30-40 days. Still the final settlement has not been done and not yet received the experience letter. Its already more than 35 days and not even receiving any single update mail from Axis Team"[protected]@axisbank.com" about the delay.
                        Axis HR team is not even taking responsibility to close this delay issue. At least make sure ex-employee's feel happy after going out from the axis bank ltd.

Saurabh Sharma
                        Emp id-169170
                        Mail id-shastri.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please mujhe mera 2784 rupees refund koriye. Aap lok itna bora company kis liye mera 2784 rupees cherge kata aap lok ko salary Nehi dia kya isi liye mera account se aap lok 2784 rupees approx debit kor Lia. Please mujhe mera taka refund koriye.
                          Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a merchant payment via UPI from my SBI BANK ACCOUNT and money is not deposited into merchant's account.I got the details from my bank and amount was deposited into some AXIS BANK ACCOUNT as my merchant UPI is Axis BankBank account number protected IFSC : UTIB0000000Could you please help me in getting the refund to my SBI Bank account
                            Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a merchant payment via UPI from my SBI BANK ACCOUNT and money is not deposited into merchant's account.I got the details from my bank and amount was deposited into some AXIS BANK ACCOUNT as my merchant UPI is Axis BankBank account number protectd IFSC : UTIB0000000Could you please help me in getting the refund to my SBI Bank account
                              Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a merchant payment via UPI from my SBI BANK ACCOUNT and money is not deposited into merchant's account.I got the details from my bank and amount was deposited into some AXIS BANK ACCOUNT as my merchant UPI is Axis BankBank account number protected IFSC : UTIB0000000 Could you please help me in getting the refund to my SBI Bank account
                                Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Please check on this issue and resolve this problem

This is Regarding an Online Fraud/Scam happened on Nov month 2022. There was an add for female empowerment where they offering jobs WFH only for females and the website called Walmart jobs with website www.walmartappnice.com . the job to complete the task its an virtually ware house job and daily target with daily payment. but they have taken money not retuned, have visited the Walmart office Bangalore where even they are not able to identify...

I have not received my appraisal incentives and annual performance bonus till date for 21-22 calendar year saying that I have not performed well but I have given sufficient proof where my performance can be seen and the MIS, IT, BIU, ABR team has manipulated the performance report of mine and showed it incorrectly and my department that is Axis Virtual Centre is also ignoring all the facts put forth to them and now is asking me to resign instead of being made a permanent employee please look into this and escalate it to the higher authorities
                                  Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Getting too many calls from Axis bank Tele callers, Bank offers promotion agents.
                                    if I cut the call or reject the call. or black them, then sending the abusing messages.
                                    Daily getting more than 20 calls from HDFC, AXIS and few other companies. It became nightmare, if I am in hospital also same thing. they don't have time sense.
                                    Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't have any credit card but the bank has been debited RS 7210.32 from my account.