Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

Bhai Google par to tumhare loot ki dhoom Machi hui hai.. Dhoom machale Dhoom machale Dhoom. Public dustbin ke mafik dho dalegi. Bhikhari ho lootne wale bhikhari. Mera 1101.50 pura amount return Kar. Consolidate charge ke naam par public ko loot Raha hai. Bhikhari, Road pe aake bheekh mang, wo izzat ki kamai hogi,

Return my money. Otherwise public bank se consolidate charge wasoolegi, phir kursi-table take rahenge tere-Chor

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Chor bank- public ka Paisa consolidate charge ke naam par loot Raha hai- Dedanadan

Last day when I checked my axis bank salary account, there is a deduction in ₹625+18% gst mentioned as consolidated charges. Can you sort out this issue related to my salary account?

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding Rs 3195.31 + Rs 575.16 GST charged for my account no *********6739 for consolidated charges.

It is requested to inform at what account this is debited from my account.

It is requested to reverse the amount at the earliest.

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was using Axis bank as a salary account in 2017-18 and later it changed to savings account.
        They took around -4000 rs recently from my account and the balance went to 0.

Now I changed the same account to salary account.
        On checking my account today, balance went to -5000 rs from 0.
        It is in negative even if it is a salary account. It is not fair.

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Bhai, ye Mera bhi account Kal negative me Kar Diya hai- Tala lagao bank pe, nahi to account holders suside Kar lenge, brain hamrage, aur pagal hone ki situation as jayega- Axis ke against complain karo,

Transfer details
          Monday debited from my account in sbi and credited to housing..com
          Transfer date 24/04/2021br...
          Consolidation charges got deducted of 375 rupees got deducted as the reason of cheque return. I have paid all the due on time....
          Yesterday I did the transaction for Rs.400 before on that I have
          Rs.119 in my account but in the end, I had only Rs.271....

I have axis lic signature credit card ending no 5849 and 1sep your exutive call me for new lic card i m deny but she lady told me my old card also continue with new card after discuss i m agree but now i see in app and also recieved degrade paltinum card and my signature card also not show in app your excutive lie to me so pls i dont want my new card and continue with old signature card.
          in short i feel like cheet with me for only sale a card and very dispintment.
          also i complaint but not get any solution my complaint no is 69572293

regard
          suneel singh

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to inform you that my account is with Axis Bank Kalyanpur (Kanpur, UP) branch. Whose account number is [protected]....

Mera account -1100 rupees kar diya hai. Maine kon sa jurm kiya hai bhai. Kyu garib ko lootna chahte ho. Bhai maine tumhari koi gaay ya bhains chura li kya. Sarm kar bhai. Paise ki jyada bhookh hai to, garib ko maroge.
            Sun bhai, apna paisa mehnat ka nahi, khoon pasine ka hai. Detail -

A/C- [protected]
            Ifsc- UTIB0002951

Bhai mujhe mera account up to date chahiye,

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Why did my account do Rs-1101.50. Why? what did I do to you. You are very hungry for money. You will do anything arbitrary. I will complain about it and on social media - Facebook, Google+, Whatsapp, LinkedIn. I will make your bank's arbitrariness viral on every platform..

Account - [protected]
              Ifsc-UTIB0002951

Mera paisa refund karo, public ko lootna band karo

Axis Bank Customer Care's response
              Hi Raj, we wish to inform you that your account is in lien for INR 1101.50 towards shortfall in consolidated charges. Regards, Team Axis Bank
              Updated by Raj dedanadan
              Bhai, pagal samajh rakha hai kya, what is consolidated charge? And what is the charge of amount? Paisa bhai muft me na aati hai. 1101 rupees ek garib ke liye mahine bhar ki khurak hoti hai, chup-chap paisa wapis kar, chutiya mat bana bhai

I am a Government Bank Employee with more than 30 years of experience and I have opted for Flipkart Axis Credit Card.
                The documentation has been done on 14th September, since then no update is given.
                As per the representative it takes max 7-10 days but its been more than that and no resolution.
                Even the representative took my salary slips two times saying its getting cancelled?
                So a Government Employee Salary details are not enough for this Axis Bank team that they r reverifying two times even though i have provided PAN and ADHAAR too.
                Really disappointing as i thought to buy in this flipkart sale but unfortunately i dont see any progress.

Axis Bank Customer Care's response
                Hi, we wish to inform you that the credit card confirmation status will be shared with you in 21 days. Regards, Team Axis Bank
                C1-[protected]-C1 ---- Application reference number
                Recon PPI's [Complaint's author] reply, 14 hours 58 minutes ago
                @Axis Bank : If i donot get reply or resolution from Axis within 21 days also because its been 17th day starting my application submission, what are the next steps?

I have salary account in axis bank from my first company after coming out of company i never used that account and i am went...
                  Money in different ways .The consolidation charges are changing on monthly basis and recently I received a whopping consolidated...
                  I have salary account in axis bank since July 2019, but yesterday they deducted 1625 and GST from my account without any notice...
                  This is to inform you that I have an savings account with Axis from from last 3 years. Last Month (August)bank deducted over...

I have been levied 600 of charges by bank i have a limit of 30k transation which is graded up to 2 lakhs .Then why the charges are made and this is tooo much from bank to charge frequently.

Axis Bank Customer Care's response
                  Hi Pawan, we request you to share the registered mobile number for further assistance in the referred matter. Regards, Team Axis Bank

Last month axis bank deducted Rs. 1740/- and now they deducted Rs.2594/-, Almost Rs. 4300/- in just 2 months without any prior...

I had a salary account from Axis bank since 2011 in 2015 I left the company where I had this account and in between where i used to have transaction here and there. Post which recently i had negative balance of Rs 250 and it was showing in account and I cleared this balance which was shown. Post which I made last month Rs 10 k and another 10k deposit in account and balance was clear till sep 25 and on 25 th same day I made deposit of rs 40k as saving but on 26 sep in my account bank has debited rs 11k as consolidate charges. Please help me to get my hard earned saving money back. Otherwise I will not trust our Indian bank anymore to do the transaction. Will quit any of the saving on the bank.